Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tilarkas Yusilar the Legend of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75702
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 09-Jan-09 04:24 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75702, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tilarkas Yusilar the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Jan 9 03:21:05 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Tilarkas perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:116

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlobqirtFri 09-Jan-09 05:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75728, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tilarkas Yusilar the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

First char back after a long, long break.

I had alot of fun, specs were alright, and the legacies kicked some serious ass. Crashing was god like against some weapons/people. I have a log of a fight with Graelok where it fires four times in one round (granted his weapon was cursed so no dice on each) but four times is crazy. Didn't do jack against daggers and weapons that didn't parry much, but it was reliable against people using 1h weapons that parry heaps.

Went fort because it was what my last decent char was. Thought it would be a good way to get back into it, and it was. The problem was finding fights. It was either Graelok two rounding me, massive groups, or only Forties and neuts in hero range.

Zahlahk - Sorry man, said I wouldn't go but I just stopped enjoying him. I really wanted to flesh him out alot more but after getting to hero it just sort of started to die for me. You were awesome to chill with man, we would run amok something chronic. Thanks for putting up with my lack of what is now 'basic' information but I hope I made up for it with some of the more obscure things I knew. Hope you tough it out!

Gralbin - Awesome man, same as above, cheers for being understanding with my lack of simple things. Hope you do well as Marshall, I wanted to see you leader'd in some way.

Darckavoor - Man, the battles we had were pretty intense. The massive fight on eastern had me blow through close to 20 gold in healing, only to get my ass handed to me again. But then as soon as I picked up both legacies it got a little different. That first fight on Eastern must have been so close!

Graelok - Jeez man, machine. The only time I had any chance was when I prepped up the wazoo with aura, stoneskin etc. I managed to do reasonably well against you and the bard, but every other time you would wreck me. I needed some serious preps to even consider it.

Oh well, I'm back, might be for abit, who knows. Either way I'm loving it again so cheers to the Imms. It was good when I left and it still is when I come back.

Blobqirt

Gralbin (Guest)Fri 09-Jan-09 09:53 PM

#75741, "Bugger"
In response to Reply #1

I'm sad to see this, but man there are a lot of us around these days. I hope you can come back with something fun and I'm glad we could be on the same side this time. I hope I was patient with you and taught, not just told.

BlobqirtSat 10-Jan-09 05:05 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
54 posts
#75748, "RE: Bugger"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, started something that has been taking abit of my time. A very large change up to anything else I've played. Cheers for the help with the Loch and the crazyness in it, very much appreciated.

To be honest there is alot of CF that I remember. Alot of obscure things, and alot of area explore stuff as well as knowing all about ranking zones etc. The only stuff I fell short on was the newer stuff and things I didn't get to explore when it came out (the Loch) because I was caught up in so much at the time.

If your still active when I hit hero with this next one I promise to give you a run for your money. It was alot of fun chilling with you and getting involved in things and seeing you and Illunas go crazy made me want to get into the hero range. Hope you keep rocking.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75702 Previous topic | Next topic