Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Umiel the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75511
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Jan-09 01:28 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75511, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Umiel the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Jan 3 00:27:55 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Umiel perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YeanSun 04-Jan-09 12:46 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75564, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Umiel the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #0

Hey you, everything ok IRL? Sad to see you fade away, I had you pegged for leadership position of some sort. Really liked the way you handled yourself, and guided the other Ragers. Take care.

Guy (Guest)Wed 07-Jan-09 01:23 PM

#75679, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Umiel the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #3

I really enjoyed this character, I think I had Evil-battlerager-beserker pretty pegged.

Liked the build alot, even if it did die pretty easy. It was usually fairly certain to take someone out with it.

Battleragers, Its been too long so I've forgotten the names but there were some real class acts. If I stuck around and talked to you, it probably ment Umiel thought you were a pretty cool dude.

Battle is and always will be awesome. Even if the cabal itself changes, the spirit of the players and imms are what really keeps this cabal alive. Definatly still my favorite cabal, even if DB was and still sometimes is OP.

To the imms looking for a postive timesink and pouring their hearts into the game, you folks are awesome.

Nothing really went wrong with life persay, I did end up moving out of my crappy apartment. But, that isn't what caused me to stop playing this character. A certain apple in immland knows why I quit, I can almost hear him phapping away right now.

I'm gone folks, don't lose sight of the forest for the trees eh?

Luggy (Guest)Sat 03-Jan-09 02:24 PM

#75541, "Sucks to see you go man"
In response to Reply #0

Luggy traveled with you a good deal while learning. Then you disappeared for a long time Luggy became drillmaster and started building the village. Its going strong now a shame you never returned to see it. Look forward to your next

DaevrynSat 03-Jan-09 11:13 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#75531, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Umiel the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked this character. Sorry to see you faded away.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75511 Previous topic | Next topic