Subject: "Well that experiment is over;" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75439
Show all folders

Taesalinn (Guest)Thu 01-Jan-09 09:07 PM

#75439, "Well that experiment is over;"

I was going to try for the ultimate in countering with a polearm/sword berserker with Swiftstrike, Counter, Riposte, Striking and Flow. I have been away from CF way too long and can not find my ass from my nose when it comes to getting around.

I like my role but I was definately not up to pulling it off. Ran into some great RP from enemies and allies. Kudos!

I am still wanting to try that "Elf Village only" sword again that I found once. It was damn nice. And with a couple of the Explore area weapons you can get the character concept was doable just not by me.

The Village is way too full right now and it was a let down to be an applicant with so many peeps there. Playing something that is either an underdog or at least not king of the hill is more fun. Oh well.

School beckons, so does teaching, so I guess I am out again for a few months/years.

Cheers.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Firhindil (Guest)Fri 02-Jan-09 10:00 AM

#75451, "RE: Role."
In response to Reply #0

Your role was really well done judging from how you told it in character. Good luck and I hope to see you around again soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75439 Previous topic | Next topic