Subject: "Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75414
Show all folders

stlucian1992Wed 31-Dec-08 01:24 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75414, "Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."

Fidelpha was more of a promise to myself than a char I wanted to see to age deletion. I HAVE a tendancy for making characters that I pour a lot of thought into and than after a many hours I delete close to hero. So this char was more for me to see if I could make and keep my promise of heroing. There is many people I met and many people I had come to enjoy spending time with. So post below and I will go by sending comments to each person that way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted., Fidelpha (Guest), 01-Jan-09 08:52 PM, #8
Reply Hmm. Disappointed., Rashar (Guest), 01-Jan-09 10:30 PM, #9
Reply RE: Hmm. Disappointed., fidelpha (Guest), 02-Jan-09 08:14 PM, #11
Reply RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted., Anoni (Guest), 02-Jan-09 03:44 AM, #10
Reply RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted., Zizzle (Guest), 31-Dec-08 05:10 PM, #5
Reply RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted., fidelpha (Guest), 31-Dec-08 07:23 PM, #6
Reply RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted., Bump (Guest), 01-Jan-09 10:44 AM, #7
Reply RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted., Thomayen (Guest), 31-Dec-08 04:50 PM, #3
Reply RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted., fidelpha (Guest), 31-Dec-08 05:04 PM, #4
Reply Damn, Enrai (Guest), 31-Dec-08 02:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Damn, fidelpha (Guest), 31-Dec-08 04:15 PM, #2

Fidelpha (Guest)Thu 01-Jan-09 08:52 PM

#75437, "RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."
In response to Reply #0

Here it is, Fidelpha was more of a project of self promise than someone I wished to see to age death. I have played serveral characters were I put a lot of output into them and around rank 47 through 48 I deleted. At my age it is hard to hold onto a character and excel at the best of the games when they are people about old enough to be your parents and grandparents whippin characters butts at what they do. But unlike whining or subjecting to the Imms who tell you this i no game for someone around fourteen years old I kept going and now at sixteen have seen a difference from the beginning to where I am now. I can honestly say when I started I understood nothing of the game I would roll a char, speak with an ic/ ooc undertone do a bit of ranking and log off and come back and start all over again. Not knowing quite anything, not even that I had spells or skills or even that I had equipment. Yet there was something within the game that kept drawing back and in. So I searched it out and the more newbie friendly people I met the more Cf's world opened to me till now where when I log On I leave all other things behind to engage soley in my character of play and it's world about it. Call me wierd but each character has a way of growing on me and when I pushed for deletion I had to negate it a few times as sorrow overwhelmed me. All I wish to say is that cf has played a big role in my life in my Real life. I find myself speaking with higher intelligence and wisdom that exceeds my young age. As well as I have found a niche in writing that I cannot let go. I don't wish to go further in before this page becomes a part of my life story but I just wish to say to the imm's thanks and the newbie friendly vets thank you for not giving up even with when I began and I had such a slightly ooc dialect filled with modern day slang and the likings. It helped and here I am now on to the goodbyes...

There were many characters throughout my lifetime some I will utterly forget and some that I won't here goes.

Padwei- You come first to mind when I think of fidelpha in her eyes you were a comforting imm with a rayihn touch that I liked. I constantly viewed you as a god and me as an Empoweri learning all I could about the world around me and the map I wished to take with Fidelpha, till the point were I considered more of her flaws to expand than surface values such as being a herald transmuter with a friendship problem. Thank you and your very char made me think of rolling up a knight in the fortress. Keep rocking hard and see you in the fields.

Ralmer- Ralmer...ralmer I am suprised that we got to spend some hero time together as I was about rank 25 26 when I met you, and propelled to rank 51 in about four days. We had fun together less rp and more heraldic can I get a drink to ranking in the mounts to a few fights in the arena. Although I didn't get to know much of the character themself I enjoyed the person behind it keep on rocking.

Iktul- you were an odd one that made my experience more fun, when I logged on I automatically faerie fogged to make sure you weren't there to get meh. We had some fun interactions and at the end when I seen you as King pin made me happy, you definatly diserved that role.

Unalethkai you were plan fun to be around you were tough, and always made me wish to step up my rp when I was around you. After all I was a stormrider...keep rocking.

Rashar- Towards the end is when I began appreciating you, I have rolled up dozens of nexites and always thought when would the power of the island shift to the frontlins rather than be conceived as a petty excuse for a cabal. And you as well as cyrn added this very affect and I am happy with that. I just seen my screw up later on as I should have been a nexite in the first place not a herald. It was my wish to go to heralds to help bring it up but I seen that fade away when I finally met Iunna.

Celenai- You were a dazzling elf and I was happy you were HH because you were the final knot that kept the inn together. And I was happy to follow the path you layed out sending missives and gathering together friends of the inn. You were like that odd frail grandmother with exciting stories and a fluttery pass. Keep on doing as you do.

Oulo- Heh oulo we had fun towards the end as you were the only other herald I seen much of. Our time together and rp was fun I knew the birdie had an eye for fidelpha. I will write more when you die but for now keep moving strong and please you or padwei or Unalethkai log the wedding fer meh!

Ahtilei I know I am spelling it wrong but I dont care. You were nice forget what others think you add a refreshing layer to the empire. Something to look foward to in the raids rather than retrieving knowing you can do it with one or two people but rather than get an army together like cabalWARS should be. Your rp is left tightly round and I like it. To me you were there and there was no whining that could be done to fix it. You make people think out of the box when it comes to raiding the empire and thats good. It makes us not look at our char for face value a giant warrior BASH BASH BASh but make you align your cabal in such a way it's possible. NEXITEA NEXITEB take frontline striking the vanquisher while NEXITEC NEXITED comes in for the stealthy finisher. Keep going strong and if I see you delete anytime soon Ill be rather pissed.

ZOUNDS! I mean Zizzle. Your next char needs to go for a cabal and further more become a cabal leader you are one of the select rp orientated chars that think out of the box make us want to think out of the box and bring a refreshing step forward for cf. Keep going strong and let me know what my reward was to be. c 'duo And I dissappear into the second dimension.

If I am forgeting someone sorry I have come across many and had fun with the all including some of those chars who full loot you make it just as fun to eq up and come back. Everyone jackass or not has a part in the game keep in moving strong and well be fine. Cf is not dying it is being reborn into a stronger era yes it's not newbie friendly or you find the sight click play and really understand what your doing but the non-lazy ones out there and those who have a spark for the games rich history will be choosen from the select few who start on a daily basis. Keep it up imms and if you may think of something new to add not a new area or imm but a new cabal class or race just to shake things up for those who have been playing longer than I've been born. Keep up the game and I at my sixteen year of age will keep playing and finding friends to play as long as I can.
Wish me good luck with my next and see you in the fields!

Rashar (Guest)Thu 01-Jan-09 10:30 PM

#75442, "Hmm. Disappointed."
In response to Reply #8

I liked you quite a bit, even though we didn't talk much. I had to give you a hard time over the Stiggan thing, even though I was sure there was more to it than was obvious. I thought it'd be cool if you could convince him to convince me you should come..but that didn't exactly pan out which sucks. I was definitely wanting to see what I could do with a transmuter around, too.

Take care and good luck.

fidelpha (Guest)Fri 02-Jan-09 08:14 PM

#75488, "RE: Hmm. Disappointed."
In response to Reply #9

the whole stiggan thing would have been nice but you could see him pushing for deletion and only I could add to that fustration.Us bonding would have been sweet and less mana draining on my part. I was pushing for nexite but I found it weird being a herald and switching suddenly though i could have passed the induction process with ease.

Anoni (Guest)Fri 02-Jan-09 03:44 AM

#75445, "RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."
In response to Reply #8

Congrats on your first Hero! I'm glad you accomplished your goal, but I wish you had stuck it out. Herald is suffering right now and could use the help. Even though I didn't really like your take on the cabal's philosophy, Herald needs warm and willing bodies more than it needs anything.

Zizzle (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 05:10 PM

#75419, "RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."
In response to Reply #0

Drat!

And here I was cooking up a reward for all your hard work.
I loved the playing the player angle, and was happy to go along with it for the time being. Too bad we'll never see your "reward" in action!

Regards,
/s/ Doctor Zizzle Ziff

fidelpha (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 07:23 PM

#75421, "RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."
In response to Reply #5

Heh Zounds! You were an awesome char and unlike some others you allowed others to join in your rp goodness. Heck I even drew up a business proposal. Now that im gone may I ask what that suprise was? Bottom line you were an awesome char and I percently felt you should have been a thief so you can be a leader because id roll up in a second. c 'duo.... now u see me now u dnt

Bump (Guest)Thu 01-Jan-09 10:44 AM

#75429, "RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."
In response to Reply #5

Bumped. Ill have my goodbyes soon

Thomayen (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 04:50 PM

#75417, "RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."
In response to Reply #0

Had fun bantering with you.

fidelpha (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 05:04 PM

#75418, "RE: Fidelpha, It was fun while it lasted."
In response to Reply #3

I am left to utterly laugh when people complain about ragers. You guys are what keeps it refreshing and fun keep doing what ur doing and see you around the fields. You better hero.

Enrai (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 02:11 PM

#75415, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

That was turning into a kind of interesting dynamic between me and you. Woulda been fun, if we could see it through. Oh well. Have fun with your next.

fidelpha (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 04:15 PM

#75416, "RE: Damn"
In response to Reply #1

Your right it would have been loads of fun but I was slipping at the end. I really enjoyed the mysterious demeanor about Enrai he was definatley a first pick for me as a friend and groupmate. The whole lich thing sparked my intrest in such a deep way.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75414 Previous topic | Next topic