Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xux the Champion of Warfare, Magis..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75351
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Dec-08 08:40 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75351, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xux the Champion of Warfare, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Sat Dec 27 19:38:47 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Xux perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:128

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Xux (Guest)Sun 28-Dec-08 06:57 PM

#75361, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Xux was an experiment to see if a felar polearm spec could be successful and overall I think he was considering I the player am rather abysmal at PK. There are a few light polearms though any worth having are difficult to get below 30th. Still, the extra claw attacks really helped to balance the lack of damage from chop though cutoff seemed to work more often than my cloud polearm spec so perhaps it is dex based. I got a few good kills, got killed by a few good characters but overall am pretty satisfied pk wise.

I deleted mostly because the character wasn't going anywhere. I believe I was close to 100 hours as a Seantryn Magistrate. That is just too long so I might have been making some serious mistakes that I was unaware of, not getting enough warrants or killing criminals, etc. Other magistrates were getting promoted so I assume even with Marcatis away on vacation we were being watched and assigned appropriately. Even more reason to assume this was a dead end character with no future in Tribs so why prolong it.

Lesikinilt: Thanks a bunch for inducting me. I appreciate you going out on a limb for me and am sorry to disappoint. I commend the effort you are putting into Tribs to keep it running while it is yet again without a Provost. Seems to be a chronic issue with Tribs.

Vhel: If I was close to anyone in Tribs it was you. Likely because our play times overlapped and we seemed to make a good team. You appear to be doing a good job so keep it up.

Elly: Another one with overlappig play times. You have a consistent presence and that alone is a positive attribute. That you also have a good attitude towards it is yet another plus. Good luck.

Gorr: My sparring partner. Thanks a ton for all the time and practice. It helped quite a bit.

For anyone else I may have missed please leave a message and I will respond.

Vhelamina (Guest)Sun 28-Dec-08 09:22 PM

#75364, "Happy New Year& GLWYN. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

Lesikinilt (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 02:00 PM

#75365, "Damn"
In response to Reply #2

Good tribunal. Wished I coulda gotten you moved. Sadely I thought you deserved it more then a few others. Alas though good times and have good holidays

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75351 Previous topic | Next topic