Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Siqzaarai al'Farwah the Shinan, Comm..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75312
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Dec-08 07:00 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75312, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Siqzaarai al'Farwah the Shinan, Commander of Battle"

Thu Dec 25 05:59:33 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Siqzaarai perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Siqzaarai (Guest)Thu 25-Dec-08 07:29 AM

#75313, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Siqzaarai al'Farwah the Shinan, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Where do I start... first of all, RL sux! Murphy's Law that my first char that became a leader and RL intervened such that I just dont get time to play.

BATTLE IMMS: Can't thank you guys enough for the leadership choice. I got a lot of flak cuz of it since everyone was expecting Gahtho to get it. I am sorry I could not do it any justice. Two reasons for that.. 1) My playing times are/were completely opposite those of most other CF'ers. Usually no more than 15 players online when I played 2) Even when I could log on, I could not stay for too long and that meant I really couldnt do much other than a couple of raids or fights here and there. But again, thanks for giving me a shot. I leave CF with the leadership goal achieved at least

RAGERS: Wont mention any specific chars. Just wanted to apologise for not being there much. Been playing CF for many many years and my chars always gravitate towards the Ragers.

IMPERIALS: I returned to CF after being away for 4 years (was still rusty as evident) and one of the good changes I saw was less ganging, less full looting. Which was great to see. Another change was Imperials willing to fight alone, made things a lot more fun.

FORTRESS: I must say, one change for the worse was how the Fortress folk ganked. Such a bloodthirsty bunch I had never seen, even in the Empire of old. And sometimes it was just for equipment as well. And you guys really made it even more difficult for me to do anything with the leadership of the Village. I had to constantly respond to your countless requests for duels! Couldn't get anything else done!

OTHERS: didn't really interact with many, very few Nexans played when I did... never saw any.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe I will be back some day but for now it doesn't seem likely. Take care all. Cheers.

Siqzaarai, Drrinia, Tsintra, Syedani, Dalayr, Sakhta, Aylkar, Saayayse, Talwar, Drungarr and many others.

Iegob (Guest)Thu 25-Dec-08 07:33 AM

#75314, "Well..."
In response to Reply #1

I know RL can be a bitch. And I won't be one of those to flame you for not being present. Sometimes it's just bad timing.

BUT, you could perhaps have logged on earlier to do this delete? Or you still had some hopes to get back? Well, to bad for the village, and to bad for you that it didn't work out.

Hope you come back to CF soon. GL!

Siqzaarai (Guest)Sat 27-Dec-08 05:52 PM

#75350, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #2

Well, I had hope and also was traveling in areas where I did not have any internet access.... hence the delay.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75312 Previous topic | Next topic