Subject: "Cielandaicyl just flew off." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75258
Show all folders

Cielandaicyl (Guest)Sun 21-Dec-08 09:29 PM

#75258, "Cielandaicyl just flew off."

That was fun. Sometimes more than others. I tried hard to pull off a fortresite. It is tough to do. I was bored quite a bit as the cabal situation is nuts. Either way too many on one side, or way too many on the other. I liked my forms, though regret not going offensive. I tried to give my foes respect and allies as well.

Empire: Ahiteli: I really like your char. I wanted to do more than just be a attack red aura, or preach to the darkness. I tried. I don't think I had a single response to my work. Kinda discouraging.

Graelok: Tough as nails. Few more prep items, and up your agreesivness and you will be a powerhouse. Not much I could do other than annoy.

Ikbe: I am no threat, but still took the fight to your Empire as much as I could. I was hoping you would turn into a powerhouse after building charges up pre-hero. Its friggin tough with the way the cabals are set up to pull it off right now. Fun fights anyhow, except for our one on ones. I think I managed to turn the tide in some group fights with my annoying distractions or pecking out eyes.

Nererial: Awesome char. I want to role up a Nererial priest. Liked our talks, banter, fights. Hated healing curse.

I think you guys combined are why I want to roll something up with some fighting oomph. It got frustrating just playing a finisher, or annoyer.

Scion: Khratetch: You are one lucky SOB. I was going to leave your unholy regardless if I had landed that last peck. You need to bring the pain more. I know its tough given your cabal mates or lack thereof...but man Scion is sooo weak right now. As leader, you can change that.

Humedalig: I said my goodbyes, thought you were a hard worker. Come back for another.

Meleke: Cool shifter. Give me an offense form.

Ikda: Sorry man, you were about during my bored times, and I just had to go for you whenever I could.

Battle: Luggbok: I liked our interactions. I felt bad for you hard core villagers. No damn enemies. Hell if I was bored, you guys must be pulling your hair. I was crossing the line fighting you guys, but whatever...I tried to bring some enjoyment to your playtimes.

The rest of Battle, man it must be a rough ride. You guys need a friggin bonus or something.

Fortress: Unalethekai, Padwei, Synoria, Illunas, Marztia, Ilvahkai, Zahlahk...gah I have mental problems with names. Good times, albeit a bit lopsided for my liking. Tried toning down my agressiveness and play a Acolyte. Not sure if I managed that well....I did try.

Outlander: Enjoyed some of the large raid fights we participated in. Not much interaction other than the odd fight or helping here or there.

I helped a lot of mages with this character. Hope it made the game better for you all. Whether it be wands, area help, equipment, I truly believe I made a positive impact for a lot of newbies. Hope it helped.

Already rolling another character. Nepenthe, I am going to give your ####ty ass cabal 110% effort.

Why bother signing my name.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Cielandaicyl just flew off., Nererial (Guest), 29-Dec-08 05:02 PM, #6
Reply Yup you gave me entertainment in a time I found myself ..., Luggy (Guest), 24-Dec-08 01:30 AM, #5
Reply Was fun to have you around., Ikda (Guest), 23-Dec-08 04:29 PM, #4
Reply You rocked..., Lenfelin (Guest), 23-Dec-08 12:52 AM, #3
Reply At least, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 22-Dec-08 03:41 PM, #2
Reply Forgot: Corrlaan, I like your religion. Thanks for in..., CIelandaicyl (Guest), 22-Dec-08 12:44 PM, #1

Nererial (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 05:02 PM

#75366, "RE: Cielandaicyl just flew off."
In response to Reply #0

I had posted a long reply but I lost it, and as I was using an Apple Mac in a German speaking country, I gave up on typing it all out again on a keyboard set up to type German.

Just got back to my own country, and am pretty tired, so I'll probably post a fuller reply tomorrow, but...

I was impressed by this character. You had guts, and you did accomplish quite a lot for the fortress, even if you weren't exactly the most deadly combo.

My suggestion would be to use your forms to kill a few mobs for nifty wands (e.g. plague, wither, etc) and hopefully some protective ones, and then you can maladict some of your enemies as well as whittle them down.

That tactic you had of engaging me to make it hard for me to move around whilst the group approached me was a good one.

Bit of a shame about the combo of forms. Hummingbird seems awfully like a flying lemur to me. Eagle, on the other hand, is pretty nasty offensively for my class.

Anyway, good luck. Sounds like you are going nexus rather than Empire, but I'm sure you'll do a good job. I should be around more now that I'm back in my country again, so perhaps our paths will cross soon.

Luggy (Guest)Wed 24-Dec-08 01:30 AM

#75293, "Yup you gave me entertainment in a time I found myself ..."
In response to Reply #0

Was a good shifter just had no real offense. It was always funny
fighting you though to see you hit me for injures at best it always made me laugh

Ikda (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-08 04:29 PM

#75286, "Was fun to have you around."
In response to Reply #0

To bad we didn't get to interact more. Was fun the fights we had. Fighting you was great for practicing ironhands! =)
Marry Christmas and good luck with your next.

Lenfelin (Guest)Tue 23-Dec-08 12:52 AM

#75280, "You rocked..."
In response to Reply #0

"I helped a lot of mages with this character. Hope it made the game better for you all. Whether it be wands, area help, equipment, I truly believe I made a positive impact for a lot of newbies. Hope it helped."

Newbie? No, but This is my first mage character I have had of 30 so the first time I have ever looked for wands before. I can not thank you enough for all the help you gave me. Without your help, I think I would have given up on Lenfelin a long time ago. I kept looking for the perfect gift IC to try and give you for all of your help. I feel bad now I could not find anything worthy. Again, thank you.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-08 03:41 PM

#75269, "At least"
In response to Reply #0

we both got some fun. I liked our conversation and your note a lot. It's always nice to see when someone tries to be more than just kill everyone.

Good luck with your next.

CIelandaicyl (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-08 12:44 PM

#75268, "Forgot: Corrlaan, I like your religion. Thanks for in..."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75258 Previous topic | Next topic