Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, Advis..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74982
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 11-Dec-08 03:56 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74982, "(DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, Advisor to the Chancellor"

Thu Dec 11 14:55:04 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Melertosiceo perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:350

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, A..., Dark Priest, 13-Dec-08 01:16 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, A..., lurker, 12-Dec-08 08:52 AM, #8
Reply Directed to lurker, Really (Guest), 12-Dec-08 02:47 PM, #13
Reply RE: Directed to lurker, lurker, 12-Dec-08 06:22 PM, #19
Reply That is how he sounded every time he rotted me, which w..., Zefta (Guest), 12-Dec-08 05:03 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, A..., Cow (Guest), 11-Dec-08 08:49 PM, #5
Reply I couldn't decide what I thought of you, Nererial (Guest), 12-Dec-08 01:26 PM, #12
     Reply RE: I couldn't decide what I thought of you, Cow (Guest), 12-Dec-08 02:58 PM, #15
Reply Well., CowHead (Guest), 11-Dec-08 08:11 PM, #3
Reply I tried one as well..follower that is..., Lightmaged (Guest), 11-Dec-08 08:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: Well., Enlilth, 11-Dec-08 10:18 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well., Xanthrailles, 12-Dec-08 07:08 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Well., Enlilth, 12-Dec-08 08:53 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Well., Xanthrailles, 13-Dec-08 10:07 AM, #23
          Reply RE: Well., Daevryn, 13-Dec-08 11:09 AM, #24
               Reply RE: Well., Grudan2 (Guest), 16-Dec-08 01:03 PM, #26
                    Reply Speaking only for myself:, Daevryn, 16-Dec-08 01:37 PM, #27
                         Reply Hrmmm..., DrokFollower (Guest), 16-Dec-08 01:59 PM, #28
                         Reply Tattoos are awesome, but I'm curious..., Splntrd, 17-Dec-08 11:45 AM, #29
     Reply RE: Well., Daevryn, 12-Dec-08 12:40 PM, #11
     Reply It sucks., wareagle, 12-Dec-08 11:14 PM, #21
Reply Thanks for nothing., Applicant (Guest), 12-Dec-08 11:58 AM, #10
Reply Was nearly NEVER seen, You (Guest), 12-Dec-08 02:54 PM, #14
Reply RE: Was nearly NEVER seen, Applicant (Guest), 12-Dec-08 05:25 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Was nearly NEVER seen, Applicant (Guest), 12-Dec-08 05:30 PM, #18
          Reply RE: Was nearly NEVER seen, Cow (Guest), 12-Dec-08 10:09 PM, #20
               Reply The mage was around quite a bit., Gralbin (Guest), 13-Dec-08 01:00 AM, #22
Reply RE: Thanks for nothing., Jessallias (Guest), 24-Dec-08 01:27 PM, #32
     Reply Well... Thanks for that. :(, Deriveh (Guest), 24-Dec-08 06:46 PM, #33
Reply Re: Imm Interaction, Runaktla1 (Guest), 20-Dec-08 03:52 PM, #30
Reply RE: Well., Dhrayve (Guest), 22-Dec-08 11:17 PM, #31
Reply We had some fun I think. :D, Zefta (Guest), 11-Dec-08 06:57 PM, #2
Reply You were cool to a newb, which is cool., Rashar (Guest), 11-Dec-08 04:58 PM, #1

Dark PriestSat 13-Dec-08 01:16 PM
Member since 19th Dec 2003
205 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#75053, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, A..."
In response to Reply #0

I have a feeling you are capable of a lot more. As Gahtho, you were nothing more then really, really, annoying. You would talk so much crap that would never get backed up it made me laugh oocly. To me, the player, you were a source of amusement and I thank you for that.

Especially after you full looted me twice, neither of which you killed me yourself, then complained when I returned the favor. I could only roll my eyes. You should note, as any Gahtho killed would back up, he never looted (except the orcs mantle, but that was a back and forth thing). He had never even taken items that he likely should have, you were his only full loot.

It seemed as if a lot of your OOC attitude was coming through, I really didn't get an RP feel from this character. I do hope you give it another go though, I have a strong feeling you can produce a very high quality character that adds to our little world we call CF.

Hope to see you in the fields again soon!

lurkerFri 12-Dec-08 08:52 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75000, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, A..."
In response to Reply #0

Let's see, you were in mid 40s, I was in late 20s...

Order of events:

I die
You full loot me
I have never interacted with you before at all
I say nothing, and go about re-equipping from scratch
You proceed to talk #### about how you full looted me
I say something, but nothing inflammatory (no OOC flip out)
You proceed to talk about how you'll have others come and grab the things you can't carry when I die

WTF?

I realize you may have just got fulled yourself, so I didn't really care about the full loot. But then to talk #### about how you full looted me, and I've never even interacted with you before? In my younger days, I would have probably gone off on you in the game, but thank you Imms for the ignore button so I could shut off your pathetic taunting. You really came off to me as a piece of ####, and I was hoping you would stick around until I got into hero range so I could return the favor over and over and over again.

Really (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 02:47 PM

#75011, "Directed to lurker"
In response to Reply #8

Sounds like you need to take a break from cf, you really sound angry.

Tell me, what was it like losing your prized material wealth? The anger you feel and rage is great, let me help it grow more until you think of nothing but dwell on your loss.

Oh, im not in char now Well anyways, do me a favor and dont post butchered up memories of whatever happened. In fact i logged the ENTIRE life, say your name and i will post the ENTIRE log with you in it. Since i have no idea what you talk about, either put up or shut up.

lurkerFri 12-Dec-08 06:22 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75027, "RE: Directed to lurker"
In response to Reply #13

>Sounds like you need to take a break from cf, you really
>sound angry.
>

No thanks, I'm actually enjoying a char for the first time in years. It's your char's douchebaggery that left a bitter taste in my mouth. In fact out of about 70 hours you are the only person who acted like a cock to me.

>Tell me, what was it like losing your prized material wealth?
>The anger you feel and rage is great, let me help it grow more
>until you think of nothing but dwell on your loss.
>
>

I had #### gear, which is why I thought it funny you looted it. I could get the same stuff in 10 minutes, and did. It was the fact you had the audacity (maybe the word I'm looking for here is low class) as a hero range char to talk #### to a level 20 village applicant you just full-looted and have never interacted with before.

>Oh, im not in char now Well anyways, do me a favor and dont
>post butchered up memories of whatever happened. In fact i
>logged the ENTIRE life, say your name and i will post the
>ENTIRE log with you in it. Since i have no idea what you talk
>about, either put up or shut up.

Well, I can't post my char name, because he is active, and the Imms will force me to delete next time I log in. I'll just wait for your next char (hint: don't name your new char the same name as one of your past characters you include in your goodbye post) to level up and full loot the dog#### out of you.

Zefta (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 05:03 PM

#75018, "That is how he sounded every time he rotted me, which w..."
In response to Reply #8

And after 2 times I figured out it was him RPing a Beroxxus follower and I just laughed and had fun with it. Unfortuntaly for him Zefta was an adrenaline junkie so the "suffering" wasn't really suffering, it was pure pleasure knowing that she was risking death. heh

Though it's kind sad that it was equipment this was about. Full loots ALWAYS suck. (I'm still 100% against it at all times and can't really accept any rp reasons for them.)

Cow (Guest)Thu 11-Dec-08 08:49 PM

#74990, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, A..."
In response to Reply #0

I took a break for along time also.
My luck was REALLY bad, i lost SO many kills, alot in the name of "breaking them" also.

To the imm who empowered me twice, thanks alot
To whoever inducted me, thanks.
jekk- i have an idea who you are I know you knew about the chest and the rod of minos, but you roleplayed it well
Bonthos-I liked you see jekk

khratech-your roleplay is good, sorry i deleted but i dont play shamans well it seems.

empire-you was cool

fortress-I really thought i knew what i was talking about. I tried to get your align changed and get you in trouble. Did anything ever happen? I got ganged down so many times vs you guys, i wanted to /quitlife

Post and i will respond, i met too many people to remember offhand.

Dont laugh at meh

This is just some names i somehow remember, i had abunch more.

elbanister=My 1st cf character a DARK ELF ASSASSIN. I was abused much.
Maldiker=fire giant warrior scion
Tirrarraeor-human necro beroxxus 2nd follower
Witevo-gnome shapeshifter explore guy
Bunrel cloud scout
Zunza-dwarf battle berserker?
Narej elf axe spec
Kycryus-duergar never got into the village
Maelfezuul the Menkyo assassin
kalberoz-human shapeshifter early char
zelmona-h drow necro
Meroalza the Failed Apprentice of Necromancy, traitor to heritage

Nererial (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 01:26 PM

#75007, "I couldn't decide what I thought of you"
In response to Reply #5

I was torn between thinking you were a griefer and thinking that you were rp'ing a Beroxxus follower.

Cow (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 02:58 PM

#75013, "RE: I couldn't decide what I thought of you"
In response to Reply #12

It was about 99% trying to be a new/fresh type of Beroxxus follower. I took what i knew as Tirrarraeor and tried to make it WAY deeper.

Thats why i tried to find "weakeness" in enemies. Richs and gold, material wealth, guilt..I tried alot. I just wanted some cool immteraction and to help keep me going. From about 150 hours or so on, i was pretty alone.

CowHead (Guest)Thu 11-Dec-08 08:11 PM

#74988, "Well."
In response to Reply #0

My 1st shaman ever, 3rd beroxxus follower with near no immteraction in 350 hours. The most dissapointment of any char i've tried so hard with.

Needless to say i've lost any urge to try this hard, ever again.

To the players, it was fun and very frustrating

Cya.

Lightmaged (Guest)Thu 11-Dec-08 08:32 PM

#74989, "I tried one as well..follower that is..."
In response to Reply #3

Play times just never lined up. At all.

EnlilthThu 11-Dec-08 10:18 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74992, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #3

I watched you a bit. You were pretty decent. You really picked the wrong time to follow Bero. I kept meaning to do something for you, but my time never lined up for me to have significant time to do anything with you.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

XanthraillesFri 12-Dec-08 07:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#74998, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #6

There is nothing worse in cf than being an empowerment class and having an absentee imm. Really wish you all could think of something to make that a little easier to swallow.

EnlilthFri 12-Dec-08 08:53 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#75001, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #7

Well we have the wizlist in the event we know we're going absentee. This particular instance is really more common than anything else, we don't know we're going to/planning to be gone. Most of us are late 20's early 30's with a few exceptions (like Lyr's old ass), and life can really stack against you quick. When that happens you have to prioritize and handle it. For me, I can say the game is not at the top of my priority list.

Meler's empowerment was kept up, and had I seen Bero in the last month or so, I personally would have been lobbying him for some interaction with that char. It's never going to be easy to swallow, but best I can personally do is empathize. Even if we implemented some code to move an imms religion dormant if they didn't log in for two weeks. It wouldn't prevent them from empowering someone the day before they went AWOL, and we'd still have this scenario playing out.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

XanthraillesSat 13-Dec-08 10:07 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#75047, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #9

I agree completely, but this to me is kind of why empowerment is a bummer. Has anyone thought about making it where you worship spheres instead of gods? If you did that then more than one god could be over a sphere. It might help out with the abandon religion thing. Would that avenue be less fun for immortals?

DaevrynSat 13-Dec-08 11:09 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#75048, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #23

If we did that, the concept of tattooes would almost have to go away.

So I'd say, yes, less fun.

Grudan2 (Guest)Tue 16-Dec-08 01:03 PM

#75143, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #24

Personally I've always thought having tattooes go away would make the game more fun for more players. They're a sort of elitist thing anyway from my limited viewpoint and are hamstrung by the very scheduling problems this character had.

Less rewards based on being able to magically pick a matching schedule of someone else is a good thing, to my mind, anyway.

DaevrynTue 16-Dec-08 01:37 PM
11117 posts
#75145, "Speaking only for myself:"
In response to Reply #26

Having run a tattooless religion/persona once (Drokalanatym), I wouldn't do so again. If that were the choice I'd stop running a religion entirely.

Your mileage may vary.

DrokFollower (Guest)Tue 16-Dec-08 01:59 PM

#75146, "Hrmmm..."
In response to Reply #27

I got empowered by Drok twice, both were unsuccessful characters, but Drok always fascinated me.

You didn't have a tat at all? Was there progression in the 'religion for people, or was it purely case by case?

SplntrdWed 17-Dec-08 11:45 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
#75164, "Tattoos are awesome, but I'm curious..."
In response to Reply #27

What aspect or aspects of the tattoo system is so great for the Immortal that you feel you would never run a religion without one again?

Splntrd

DaevrynFri 12-Dec-08 12:40 PM
11117 posts
#75006, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #7

He didn't struggle for empowerment. I feel like that's about as much as we can reasonably offer in the general case.

wareagleFri 12-Dec-08 11:14 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75032, "It sucks."
In response to Reply #7

But really not much that can be done. People get busy time to time. I'm about to have a week stretch in CF and a month in Warhammer just out of business. You'd -want- your ADMIN's to not have those kind of problems, but well, our ADMIN's work free so.....gotta roll with those punches.

Really don't see any policy that can help the situation without -hurting- the situation.

Applicant (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 11:58 AM

#75005, "Thanks for nothing."
In response to Reply #3

Hundreds of hours, doing all your little crap requests. Helping you out, and you delete and leave me no where. Awesome. Scion inducts people like that fire giant warrior at level 20 but now a shifter 51 with all forms and constantly helping out gets nothing.

Heck I had more presence that almost all of Scion itself. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. I would love to say it has been enjoyable but it hasn't.

You (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 02:54 PM

#75012, "Was nearly NEVER seen"
In response to Reply #10

you only seemed to log in when Khra or i was around. Your char would have delete deleted pretty quick, or you would of just logged out. You knew next to nothing "secret" wise, you went next to "nowhere" i mean comeon....

Applicant (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 05:25 PM

#75021, "RE: Was nearly NEVER seen"
In response to Reply #14

No I showed you enough. I'm not about to tour guide you through everything I know to whore myself out for induction since that is all you asked. Your interviews were pathetic and rediculous to understand anyway, and your interactions were just me cringing and just hoping to get by you to someone more useful.

If anything, you knew nothing, had no secrets, was pretty much ineffective, and last, I logged on and still do log on, a lot, by myself. But hell I'm not going to raid for a scepter when there is no one nearby to actually finish and get it.

blah blah, I'm just glad you are out to make room for someone useful.

Applicant (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 05:30 PM

#75022, "RE: Was nearly NEVER seen"
In response to Reply #17

Also Wizard, my form hides me from where when I'm underwater. So I was on a lot, it is just you didn't realize or were just that clueless. Neither of which is my problem. For someone seeking "secrets" you were clueless.

Cow (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 10:09 PM

#75029, "RE: Was nearly NEVER seen"
In response to Reply #18

Well, guess we will see who was clueless when my premium comes up
Take alook at my explore and observation xp

Gralbin (Guest)Sat 13-Dec-08 01:00 AM

#75035, "The mage was around quite a bit."
In response to Reply #20

Just cause you didn't see him doesn't mean he wasnt. The rest, I don't know or care about, but I got his back on the first point.

Jessallias (Guest)Wed 24-Dec-08 01:27 PM

#75297, "RE: Thanks for nothing."
In response to Reply #10

As a duerg ap applicant, i agree with the other applicant on all points. Its a blessing you are gone and hope that the position is filled with someone who is actually capable of doing the job. You were mediocre at best and think you should step back and take a look at yourself before you start running your mouth. As for the PBF, I wouldn't read it if you paid me five dollars, I already know you suck at pk'ing. Maybe you should join Derivh and make a pk'ing herald LOL

Deriveh (Guest)Wed 24-Dec-08 06:46 PM

#75305, "Well... Thanks for that. :("
In response to Reply #32

You actually ran your first char in 3 years Derexal? Or am I wrong? Only you (that I know off) that somehow dislikes me. heh

Runaktla1 (Guest)Sat 20-Dec-08 03:52 PM

#75237, "Re: Imm Interaction"
In response to Reply #3

You know, its always funny to see these posts. I've got no Immortal connections, never have and doubt I ever will, and I never really care too much about immteraction really. I just play to play a game of strategy essentially, rp a bit, but immteraction is an added bonus. In any case, even though I never look for it, immteraction tends to find me.

Now I'm not saying I know your situation, but I wonder why it always comes to me, and not you. It could be what you do. I mean you can't be a high-maintenance player really else nobody wants to deal with you. Might wanna consider that?

Dhrayve (Guest)Mon 22-Dec-08 11:17 PM

#75278, "RE: Well."
In response to Reply #3

I enjoyed the RP. You gave me an opportunity to talk about a few things because of it. You make a better CF environment, so enjoy the next.

Zefta (Guest)Thu 11-Dec-08 06:57 PM

#74986, "We had some fun I think. :D"
In response to Reply #0

You actually did get me with one of your rots. Other than that it was quite onesided. Even stood up to you + Rashar quite well.

To bad you deleted. But it must be real rought being a scion right now.

Rashar (Guest)Thu 11-Dec-08 04:58 PM

#74983, "You were cool to a newb, which is cool."
In response to Reply #0

Think my conversations with you were funner than anything else I've done since I came here, definitely more than I've spoke with anyody that wasn't in the same cabal as me. You were cool as #### in my book, playing evil without being an ass very well. I wish you would have stuck around, I was really hoping to learn more from you. Sorry for wasting your time those couple pk's where you looked like you were busy more with keeping me around than finishing your own fights.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74982 Previous topic | Next topic