Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Veizeus the Student of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74978
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 11-Dec-08 12:00 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74978, "(DELETED) [None] Veizeus the Student of Owaza"

Thu Dec 11 10:56:14 2008

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Veizeus perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Short rant..., poisonmaster, 14-Dec-08 08:39 AM, #7
Reply What the crap., Irhedieh (Guest), 11-Dec-08 01:45 PM, #1
     Reply RE: What the crap., poisonmaster, 12-Dec-08 11:19 AM, #2
          Reply Enjoyed, lurker, 12-Dec-08 11:33 AM, #3
          Reply Thanks!, poisonmaster, 12-Dec-08 05:44 PM, #4
          Reply I loved to hate you., Bedekleae (Guest), 13-Dec-08 11:13 AM, #5
               Reply HaHa, poisonmaster, 13-Dec-08 01:35 PM, #6

poisonmasterSun 14-Dec-08 08:39 AM
Member since 27th Jul 2008
35 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75065, "Short rant..."
In response to Reply #0

I don't think the finding and showing of preps should be assimilated into the induction of cabal members, especially if they know WHERE to find it but the certain prep is at its limit and isn't in. That's kind of... well... gay. Just had to get t that out. now I can start fresh. See you in the fields.

Irhedieh (Guest)Thu 11-Dec-08 01:45 PM

#74980, "What the crap."
In response to Reply #0

This is disappointing. What gives? Someone get a nasty revenge kill on you?

poisonmasterFri 12-Dec-08 11:19 AM
35 posts
#75002, "RE: What the crap."
In response to Reply #1

I died and didn't feel like walking back to my corpse for my things, which I knew would be there.

at that point I realized that I hadn't thought out the RP for this character as good as I had wanted and he just became an assassination fiend. BAM. Deleted.

It was fun though. The only thing I didn't like was people complaining "coward this" every 5 ####ing seconds because I assassinated them, as if I'm supposed to fight a axe wielding berserker face up just because. I'm an ASSASSIN you genius why the #### would I do that?

Then most of the people who opened up their mouths to talk #### I turned around and whooped in straight up melee PK. That partially took the fire out of me because it made me want to be a jackass and just assassinate and full loot people.

So... between those two things... I deleted. It was just that time.

If there's one thing I'd like to see in this game from the playerbase it's this... for all you people who think you're still playing this game because you're one of the most ELITIST or whatever the #### it is and that everybody who has quit is because they "couldn't cut it" or however you try to justify boosting up your minuscule little ego, think about this... you're NOT the ####. You're just ONE character in a world of MANY with ONE opinion (which is coming off VERY OOC and your RP isn't that great to begin with, ass) amongst MANY opinions. Instead of thinking you're GOD and telling someone else how much they suck because they're smart enough not to let you kill them and then complaining on the boards about how they make the game worse for everybody, you should probably take a few steps back and look in the mirror. I'd prefer a full saccing lowbie harassing shaman who actually (albeit in a prickish way) interacts with people outside of his PK range and gives them a reason to get involved than some fag who bitches to everyone in his PK range about some asinine #### just because his sorry ass couldn't land a kill. It's annoying as ####.

But yeah for the most part I had fun with the char I just couldn't get him going the way I wanted to for a variety of reasons. Maybe my next one will have better luck.

lurkerFri 12-Dec-08 11:33 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75004, "Enjoyed"
In response to Reply #2

I liked the line you toed between sometimes enemy, sometimes ally with my char. I never knew which side you were going to pop up (out) on. Good luck with your next; hopefully it will be something you can really get into and play out.

poisonmasterFri 12-Dec-08 05:44 PM
35 posts
#75023, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #3

Whew just getting this gives me inspiration to play another character. My sphere was concealment (which I played horri-####ing-bly), and I really tried to mix it up with the rogues in the game. I was hoing to really, REALLY get into that later on the characters life but it didn't work out. I had the feeling that if I got into Scion it would have been a lot different because I would have had more forced interactions with people and that would have helped flesh out my RP as well as give me more ideas for how to go about it and make me known. As it went I never really had a reason to pop out of the shadows and randomly RP with anyone that wasn't an assassin or thief because I mean... wtf type of sphere concealment ninja would I have been? lol anyway man thanks for the compliment and if you're who I think you are keep going because I think you're going to be pretty big in Thera one day.

Bedekleae (Guest)Sat 13-Dec-08 11:13 AM

#75049, "I loved to hate you."
In response to Reply #2

You were a serious annoyance, always creeping around the ruins like you did. Had the situations been reversed, I would have done the same thing. I've played enough assassins to not expect straight up fights, as much as I want them from the other side. That doesn't mean my fire zerker isn't going to call you a girly man for the hit and run routine. :P I don't think you ever got me back for that time your bard friend botched the ambush (unless you count that time you tripped me long enough for Tlinglit to catch up to me, I sure don't), but I pretty much constantly expected you to assassinate me before I even knew you were on. Bedeks hates 'sassins, and you were a very good foil for that rp angle.

Fun times, luck with the next.

poisonmasterSat 13-Dec-08 01:35 PM
35 posts
#75054, "HaHa"
In response to Reply #5

The funny part was i HATED that bard. I just happened to be stalking you. When I hit you with the dart I thought I had you. I had no idea you could run to the river that fast. That alone let me know you were an experienced player. When I missed the assassination attempt O knew I was screwed. Then the bard came in and screwed it even more. And he looted most of my weapons lol Sucked for me... I eventually ended up getting that bard back with an assassination. Me and him went at it probably as much as me and you.

But yeah I hadn't played for a while and I got an assassin itch so I had to scratch it. I think by the time i deleted I had maybe 25 assassinations even though I only got % gains for 12 of them. If not I would have been twice as nasty with it by the time I hit hero range.

Anyway you were cool despite our IC differences. It never got to me as the player and I looked forward to vanishing away from you bashing me down at 10% HP should I ever miss heh

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74978 Previous topic | Next topic