Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Zefta Goldbeak the Legend of the Ba..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74837
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Dec-08 02:44 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74837, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Zefta Goldbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Sun Dec 7 13:42:01 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Zefta perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:290

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Previous chars and handle., Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 03:58 PM, #13
Reply Anyone mind picking up the PBF? I'd be real happy! Than..., Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 11:08 PM, #27
Reply If this hasn't already been taken care of, I got you. n..., Alietrius, 10-Dec-08 10:45 PM, #33
     Reply Thanks. :D n/t, Zefta (Guest), 11-Dec-08 05:08 AM, #34
Reply For some reasons, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 10-Dec-08 08:15 PM, #32
Reply Goodbyes (LONG), Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 11:59 AM, #2
Reply RE: Goodbyes (LONG), xherves (Guest), 08-Dec-08 01:04 PM, #3
Reply Note., Forsakenz (Guest), 08-Dec-08 01:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Note., xherves (Guest), 08-Dec-08 02:00 PM, #6
          Reply I might have made you anathema just for challenging me...., Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 02:10 PM, #7
               Reply RE: I might have made you anathema just for challenging..., xherves (Guest), 08-Dec-08 02:16 PM, #8
                    Reply Empire isn't Ragers or anything like that..., Twist, 08-Dec-08 04:27 PM, #17
                         Reply Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech anyone? :), Minyar1 (Guest), 08-Dec-08 05:19 PM, #19
                              Reply RE: Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech anyone? :), colospgsbryan, 09-Dec-08 07:24 AM, #28
Reply RE: Goodbyes (LONG), Cielandaicyl (Guest), 08-Dec-08 01:16 PM, #4
Reply Hehehe impossible..., Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 04:13 PM, #16
Reply Beware the turtle at the gate!, Lyristeon, 08-Dec-08 03:12 PM, #9
Reply Hehehe yeah. N/T, Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 03:59 PM, #15
Reply Reason for Multi-Kills, Illunas (Guest), 08-Dec-08 03:46 PM, #10
Reply Well...., Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 03:58 PM, #14
Reply Fine ignore me., Fakefi - Charun (Guest), 08-Dec-08 03:47 PM, #11
Reply Damn! Sorry about that!, Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 03:57 PM, #12
Reply Thanks for the gear., LowbieYouGeared (Guest), 08-Dec-08 05:09 PM, #18
Reply Hehe, glad I did someone happy., Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 11:04 PM, #24
Reply We had some good ones., Gralbin (Guest), 08-Dec-08 05:23 PM, #20
Reply Yeah... The whining got to me...., Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 11:05 PM, #25
Reply Zounds!, Zizzle (Guest), 08-Dec-08 05:45 PM, #21
Reply Ooooooh noes!, Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 11:03 PM, #23
Reply Well played. Good luck with your next. nt., Boldinrok (Guest), 08-Dec-08 06:37 PM, #22
Reply Ooh, forgot about you!, Zefta (Guest), 08-Dec-08 11:07 PM, #26
     Reply I assume you got dispelled?, Nererial (Guest), 12-Dec-08 01:43 PM, #36
          Reply Nope, wasn't dispelled., Zefta (Guest), 12-Dec-08 05:07 PM, #38
Reply RE: Goodbyes (LONG), Enlilth, 10-Dec-08 10:10 AM, #29
Reply Yeah, I figured as much. hehe, Zefta (Guest), 10-Dec-08 11:39 AM, #30
Reply Addenum, Amberion, 10-Dec-08 07:01 PM, #31
Reply Ahh, damn, Nererial (Guest), 12-Dec-08 01:28 PM, #35
     Reply Hehehe, yeah guess he wishses that., Zefta (Guest), 12-Dec-08 05:05 PM, #37
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Zefta Goldbeak the Legend of th..., Pof Ilvakihj (Guest), 08-Dec-08 03:50 AM, #1

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 03:58 PM

#74879, "Previous chars and handle."
In response to Reply #0

I'm Deriveh on QHCF and Amberion here.

I played Ckol, Batu, Berak, Bjorn, Deiha, Kreo and err... Quite a few more.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 11:08 PM

#74894, "Anyone mind picking up the PBF? I'd be real happy! Than..."
In response to Reply #13

n/t

AlietriusWed 10-Dec-08 10:45 PM
Member since 07th Nov 2008
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74971, "If this hasn't already been taken care of, I got you. n..."
In response to Reply #27

nt

Zefta (Guest)Thu 11-Dec-08 05:08 AM

#74976, "Thanks. :D n/t"
In response to Reply #33

n/t

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Wed 10-Dec-08 08:15 PM

#74967, "For some reasons"
In response to Reply #13

I'm proud that you finaly got leader position. I loved Zefta a lot, rp was so ####in funny. Still there are few more thing in pk part of the game you should work on. I think you know what I'm talking about.

Preps and entwine FTW

Good luck with your next.

ps Don't play with deck, never EVER. And flaws are not worth, really especialy one you had.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 11:59 AM

#74864, "Goodbyes (LONG)"
In response to Reply #0

I had very VERY high hopes for Zefta when I came up with the role. What I really wanted was a char that was capable of some serious solo-exploring, and didn’t care that much about PK. When I wrote the role Zefta was meant to follow Beroxxus, but I hadn’t checked up on that religion very well and I quickly realized that it may have suited Zeftas family, but didn’t fit Zefta at all. That was a real bummer, as I really wanted to try and get my first tattoo with Zefta.

Zefta was basically an adrenaline junky with who my plan was to be balls to the walls… This failed miserably. But I’ll come to that later. She was also under pressure that she had to make her family name Goldbeak immortal somehow as her family had strived for lichdom for generations, she was the first one not to be a necromancer and her childhood was filled with undead and corpses, which made her utterly afraid of the undead. (Which I just always seemed to forget when I kept running to the mausoleum etc… Bah!) Only played it out with Ahtieli. That is why I took the “no touching corpses” flaw… BIG BIG MISTAKE! That edge is what most likely screwed up my fun with Zefta. I’m no big looter, I tend to leave everything but the gold after 99% of my fights anyways. But when I didn’t even have the option to take things, or being able to PK back the stuff I lost due to loots… It was just SO frustrating that I just went mad each time I lost something. I remember a few times where I got overly childishly upset for losing 1 piece of item that weren’t even that good…

And on top of that, my legacys SUCKED for PK. Fires of adversity on an arial… Not the best idea, it did nothing for me in 90% of my fights. I can only recall two or three fights where it mattered, one right at the end of her life where some assassin jumped when I had 200hps, I just owned him right out thanks to the legacy that kicked in at 150hps…

Then whispers of the great siege, this legacy was actually useful. It was great for exploring, and in most cases it was great for defending… Until I got poisoned, I could outrest every damned bleeding or plague, but poison… Not even when the poison did scratches could I heal ANYTHING. That also screwed me up a few times when exploring, but in total, the legacy was quite good even with a low con race. Not meant for PK obviously.

Specc wise I was happy, whips and spears proved to be VERY useful, and is most likely why I got some kills at all. Even though 90% were ganging… And speaking of ganging, I really hate it and yet I kept doing it with Zefta. Most of the time I didn’t have much of a choice, but there were enough times that I could have managed things alone, and choosed not to… So sorry to everyone that I’ve whined to about ganging, I was no better myself with this char.

So, basically Zefta was a big disappointment. Both RP and PK-wise, explore-wise somewhat as well. The only thing that kept me going the last 80ish hours were becoming warmaster. This was my first real leader so I decided that I had to push it all the way. But at the end, when I thought I had 1 death left (I noticed I actually had 4 deaths left) I went balls to the walls crazy and took on some stupid odds. Ended up taking the last death on the nightwalker as a ghost since I had to logg. Real ugly ending…

Though there were some really shiny glimpses of RP for Zefta that I enjoyed A LOT. My interactions with Enlilth and Lyristeon were great. The first I had with Enlilth was at lvl 15 or so, making me kill some golden turkey. But there were several. More to that in the goodbyes.

Goodbyes:

Immortals: Thanks everyone for keeping this game kickass and running!

Enlilth: Thanks for those cool interactions early on. I really enjoyed them, the whispers, the mini-quest etc. (No idea where that quest came from though, kinda confusing at first when you got the colors and something else wrong. Heh)

Lyristeon: That interaction at the arena was just plain sick! I laughed my ass off when both me and Ahtieli kept scanning for the “turtle”… ^^ And then with the edge thing at the throne room. (Sorry about that pray, almost ruined the fun there…)

Empire:

Ahtieli: Kickass empress and lich! Keep it up and ignore all the hate! You made some scary empress, and we had some really cool interactions. The one with boot shining was hilarious! And the comment when you made me warmaster so that you could keep your boots clean! Hah!

Eleia: I was always on my toes around you, but I relaxed a bit when I came off with a warning when I accidentally attacked someone in a city. I liked you as well, said most of the stuff in your goodbyes.

Nererial: You’re the man! Like your RP, PK and knowledge. You’re a cool guy! Keep it up!

Bwaadn: At first I didn’t really like the char, but you grew on me. To bad you deleted.

Graelok: You seem to be a competent player. Hit like a truck! I see that you’re the new warmaster. Congratulations and well deserved! I hope you can be a bit harder than I am, I feel that the empire is a bit to “soft” at times, looking more at being powerful to face the fortress than for actual RP. Hell, I really should have demoted you that time, you know what I talk about. I’ll post the RP logg later, though kickass retrieve.

Xherves: You were a bit suicidal, but I did enjoy fighting with you. Not much RP between us though.

Vicktor: You seem really new to CF and the empire. I hope you stick it out and take the chance to learn. You really had deserved to be promoted that time, a real shame the fortress got your gold when you came for the promotion. : ( If I hadn’t had the feeling that you’re quite new I would have demoted you that time. You know what I mean.

Ikbe: We’ll, we’ve discussed our differences IC. And except for that I really like you and your char. You ain’t got it easy! So keep trucking!

The rest of the empire, keep it up! You’ve got the numbers now, just keep it moving!

Fortress: (SO many names here, that I’ll just pick a few on the top of my head)

Ilvakihj: I sure hope your behaviour is IC, if so, then it’s just fine, nasty elf RP. But if not… Well then that sucks. Can’t believe you got pissed at me for that fight with the bard. I did the exact math (even though I don’t remember the numbers right now) and the bard sung 3 songs for me, healing me totally for 150hps, and the fight ended with me at 390ish hps. Still wouldn’t have saved you. The rest of the healing was whispers of the great siege + all the healing edges. You became quite a force after you became captain, before Maran you weren’t much of a threat to Zefta though.

Gralbin: You’ve got something nice going, don’t let whiny players like myself get to you. ^^

Unalethekai: I like you man, both the char and the player behind it. Cool RP and good PK.

Synoria: Same as above, we had some pretty cool fights, even though always SO one sided. Even the time you didn’t have sanc I couldn’t do much to you. Sorry for all the gangdowns, but no way for me to take you out.

New trannie: I still think it was very bad mannors to multikill me and Vicktor in the palace that night. Mostly on Vicktors account thugh, as I had eaten a fillet too late while being a ghost. (was certain I had 3 ticks left before unghost, but only had 1.) Bad manners indeed. Though you seem to be cool otherwise, some RP even though we didn’t meet much, and cool with looting.

Scion:

Khratetch: You have it rough, I know you lost a BIG weapon right after you reached lvl 40, didn’t show up for nearly 3 weeks, then came back and WHAM, chancellor. Then I think you’ve lost another big weapon not long ago… I hope you can bounce back, you seem to be a cool player with good attitude, rp and knowledge. Hope you catch a brake and become a REAL monster so that you can fight my next char.

Advisor: We had some close fights, though close to your death. Wasn’t much of a match to Zefta. But you did get me once with rot, when I had 4 con. Got stuck in a place and was missing 1+ con in gear… Rot wasn’t ever a problem for me, I carried +10 con gear that was really light in my backpack, and when I had the codex I had the vitality power, so + another 5. And my regular gear gave about +4 or so. Cool char though, I like you. Keep it up!

Orcs:

Alzinghul: We had quite some fun together! Almost felt like attacking you when you wanted to get back at fortress for looting you. And wasn’t really up for that certain “gear” trip, you know what I mean.

The rest, I met SO many during these 290 hours so just write something and I’ll respond! Keep this game rocking guys!

PS: My next char will for sure be WAY less whiny about gear and gangs. And hopefully FAR more balls to the walls the way I really like it.

xherves (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 01:04 PM

#74866, "RE: Goodbyes (LONG)"
In response to Reply #2

wassent only with you i dident rp, i suck at roleplay : - ) perhaps it my "bad" english that makes me less roleplay, i dont know really.. When eleia died, i knew you would be war master, you roleplayed, you did VERY well.. and i just kept dying hehe...

actually before i deleted i was about to dual you, for the war master spot, but diddent see you, and i just lost interest REAL quick, so deleted.. i am almost certain that i would have won, if we had fought for death : - )

see you in the fields..

Forsakenz (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 01:43 PM

#74870, "Note."
In response to Reply #3

If a lesser Imperial wanted to duel me for my spot, they would quickly be made anathema.

xherves (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 02:00 PM

#74871, "RE: Note."
In response to Reply #5

hmm, just thought that if i lose, i would be anathema.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 02:10 PM

#74872, "I might have made you anathema just for challenging me...."
In response to Reply #6

n/t

xherves (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 02:16 PM

#74873, "RE: I might have made you anathema just for challenging..."
In response to Reply #7

well, i cant see reason for that.. well only reason would be that you knew you would die. i could always pray to lords, or empress to make duel...

TwistMon 08-Dec-08 04:27 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#74883, "Empire isn't Ragers or anything like that..."
In response to Reply #8

I'd totally anath any char who even hinted at dueling me for my position. Don't think that's fair? Neither is Empire. Can you imagine one of Rommel's tank jockeys challenging him for the right to lead the African Campaign during WWII? "Shoot him."

If you want a Sect Leader position when there is an active Emperor/Empress, you're going to have to convince that Emperor/ess that you are better than what's currently in there.

Oh and your logic for the challenge, that you might kill Zefta, is sorta weak too. Sure you might beat him, but some other guy might beat you, and Zefta can maybe beat that other guy...and so on.

Minyar1 (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 05:19 PM

#74885, "Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech anyone? :)"
In response to Reply #17

My response to your last paragragh. It would reall matter who had the harder fights overall!

colospgsbryanTue 09-Dec-08 07:24 AM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74897, "RE: Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech anyone? :)"
In response to Reply #19

That would have been Texas. BOO to the BCS

Bryan

Cielandaicyl (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 01:16 PM

#74869, "RE: Goodbyes (LONG)"
In response to Reply #2

Our times did not match up well but you always came to fight. (Hummingbird, lemur) I had no idea of your corpse aversion. Explains a bit now.

Anyhow, glad it was fun. Good luck on your next.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 04:13 PM

#74882, "Hehehe impossible..."
In response to Reply #4

No way in hell I was killing you. ^^

LyristeonMon 08-Dec-08 03:12 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74875, "Beware the turtle at the gate!"
In response to Reply #2

It can be a real pain in the ass. I am sure there is a joke about scanning for the turtle, but, I will leave that up to your imagination...

Good job and GLWYN.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 03:59 PM

#74881, "Hehehe yeah. N/T"
In response to Reply #9

n/t

Illunas (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 03:46 PM

#74876, "Reason for Multi-Kills"
In response to Reply #2

New trannie: I still think it was very bad mannors to multikill me and Vicktor in the palace that night. Mostly on Vicktors account thugh, as I had eaten a fillet too late while being a ghost. (was certain I had 3 ticks left before unghost, but only had 1.) Bad manners indeed. Though you seem to be cool otherwise, some RP even though we didn’t meet much, and cool with looting.

New Trannie = Illunas

Sorry about the Mutli Kill - but if you didn't want to be killed again while Gralbin and I took the Codex - you should have vacated the palace.

The plan was to keep you all ghosts so you could not stop us... I hope you understand it wasn't an attempt to leech con from you, or loot you (we took nothing) or make you miserable - just a plan to retrieve the orb, kill 4 imperials defending, and then take the codex.

Two squires against a warmaster, dreadlord, an imperial blade and an elite imperial blade gives a great reason for a little role updade, maybe a little maran love!

Well played, thanks for the interaction - see you again soon in the fields.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 03:58 PM

#74880, "Well...."
In response to Reply #10

If I'd been on your side there I'd be happy though. But kind of annoying at the recieving end.

Fakefi - Charun (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 03:47 PM

#74877, "Fine ignore me."
In response to Reply #2

Geez I fought you an insane amount with my most recent two characters. All in all I thought you played a great character and it was pretty clear that the player behind the character had good intentions for his fellow CFer. All in all I have only good things to say even though we had some pretty heated fights/arguments.

Take care and gl with everything.

Grysh

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 03:57 PM

#74878, "Damn! Sorry about that!"
In response to Reply #11

Yeah, had a lot of fun with you! Hope you've got something interesting going now, because I think I am.

LowbieYouGeared (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 05:09 PM

#74884, "Thanks for the gear."
In response to Reply #2

Lowbie getting some decent gear always leads to a smile on the char's face. IC, I even made sure to tell people - "The mighty Zefta entrusted me to protect his gear.. blah blah blah".

Much appreciated.

I fought against you with another char of mine - good fights there too. You never seemed come across as the power-whore tham many Empire players play, and that was a refreshing twist. (I don't think the power-whore role is a bad one either... I've played it too! But just saying...)

GLWYN

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 11:04 PM

#74891, "Hehe, glad I did someone happy."
In response to Reply #18

Had it been a few days earlier, you would have been even more happy as I had a bloodstone ring and some other nice things. ^^

Gralbin (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 05:23 PM

#74886, "We had some good ones."
In response to Reply #2

I'm still figuring out a few things with this character and someday I might learn preps a little better. If that day comes...watch out! We had some good fights, and I liked your stance on things. The only setback was the little bit of whining you gave me. I'm not going to complain too much though as i know I've been guilty of the same thing from time to time. Don't worry and come back with something fun for yourself!

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 11:05 PM

#74892, "Yeah... The whining got to me...."
In response to Reply #20

That's what ulitmately made this char boring, that I just couldn't keep myself from whining. Not even when "trying" to con-death. ^^ hehe

Good luck!

Zizzle (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 05:45 PM

#74887, "Zounds!"
In response to Reply #2

How deeply and dolorously depressing is it that the Maran's newly minted Jealous Competitor warrants a discussion, yet I, Doctor Zizzle Ziff, your favorite fissile physiogamist, warrant not even a whimper.

In any case, madam, it was a pleasure, as I told you on each and every occassion. I do delight in ornery ornithopes, and to have one as civil and simultaneouly savage as you was a true treat.

Yours,
/s/ Doctor Zizzle Ziff, Punctilious Purveyor of the Famous Action Imp Action Figure with Real Imp Arm Action.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 11:03 PM

#74890, "Ooooooh noes!"
In response to Reply #21

My pointy-eared friend! How could I ever forget about you! Hah! I ALWAYS had a blast when you were around! By far my favourite to hang around with!

We lvled up together, did a ####load of PKing together, and it always felt like good RP each time we met.

I'm really curious on who this player is, because you sure are doing a really great job with Zizzle! Keep it up dude!

Boldinrok (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 06:37 PM

#74889, "Well played. Good luck with your next. nt."
In response to Reply #2

nt.

Zefta (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 11:07 PM

#74893, "Ooh, forgot about you!"
In response to Reply #22

I was SO happy when I first saw you in range! I mean, hell, I knew I needed a healer at SO many occations. We did a fair bit of exploring, and thanks for all the help when retrieving.

You know the last time you helped me, I went up against Ilvakihj and Synoria with: all healer resists, sanc, bless, aura, shield, stone skin, prot good, armor, ironskin. And I FAILED! (Though I gunned for the Maran straight out when I should have taken those two out instead, might have succeded if I did...)

Thanks for everything though.

Nererial (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 01:43 PM

#75010, "I assume you got dispelled?"
In response to Reply #26

It's not really worth prepping with anything dispellable against someone that can dispel so easily. Couple of commands and you should have been down to just aura and shield.

Zefta (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 05:07 PM

#75020, "Nope, wasn't dispelled."
In response to Reply #36

I just really screwed up. First off: I should have gone for the 2 defenders, had them killed or run off. I did neither, I just attacked the Maran wielding a disarmable staff. ^^ (SO STUPID)

Tanked all 3 of them, I had TONS of chances getting out, I mean, they failed to entwine me 5 times! And they had me disarmed and blinded before that. ^^ But I figured I did enough damage on the Maran to have it killed and outlast the entwine afterwards. Nah not really, somewhere I did know I was going down unless I fled. Just knew I wouldn't get another chance like that to retrieve.

EnlilthWed 10-Dec-08 10:10 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#74951, "RE: Goodbyes (LONG)"
In response to Reply #2

Sorry about the sloppy quest. I was playing with new powers. I liked Zefta good char.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Zefta (Guest)Wed 10-Dec-08 11:39 AM

#74953, "Yeah, I figured as much. hehe"
In response to Reply #29

Thanks for it though, it was fun! Damned hard mob for a lvl 15 or 20 or whatever I was. (It got a lvl 45 thief killed I believe. ^^ hehe)

AmberionWed 10-Dec-08 07:01 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#74965, "Addenum"
In response to Reply #2

It was also a drag that I picked the mundande card. All stats set to 18 really did suck! I also picked two other bad cards, one that was extremely bad as well.

And I'm sorry for all the strange login/loggouts and a few DCs, my son Linus, is 10 weeks old now. Got him when Zefta was lvl 20ish or so I think.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Nererial (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 01:28 PM

#75008, "Ahh, damn"
In response to Reply #2

I liked Zefta. You killed enemies without ruining their fun. Bet Xherves wishes he'd stuck around now!

Zefta (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-08 05:05 PM

#75019, "Hehehe, yeah guess he wishses that."
In response to Reply #35

I really enjoyed hanging around you. Cool RP and cool PK, and you always had manners against the ones you/we killed.

Pof Ilvakihj (Guest)Mon 08-Dec-08 03:50 AM

#74858, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Zefta Goldbeak the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

I'll miss our fights... you had sunk... sorry about all the taunting, I never realized how close to death you were... anyways... GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74837 Previous topic | Next topic