Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korrock the Holy of Faith, Provinc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74752
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 04-Dec-08 02:44 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74752, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korrock the Holy of Faith, Provincial Magistrate"

Thu Dec 4 13:41:09 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Korrock perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:163

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korrock the Holy of Faith, Pro..., Tlingit2 (Guest), 06-Dec-08 11:30 PM, #9
Reply Ohh sure forget about me, Lesikinilt (Guest), 05-Dec-08 02:15 PM, #7
Reply RE: Ohh sure forget about me, Cartherlen (Guest), 05-Dec-08 04:02 PM, #8
Reply I got bored., Cartherlen (Guest), 04-Dec-08 06:12 PM, #3
Reply Some "goodbye" commentary:, Cartherlen (Guest), 04-Dec-08 08:42 PM, #4
     Reply Enjoyed chatting with you., Zefta (Guest), 05-Dec-08 10:59 AM, #5
          Reply You were a good ally., Cartherlen (Guest), 05-Dec-08 12:13 PM, #6
Reply What happened? Was nice to finally be on the same side..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 04-Dec-08 03:26 PM, #1
     Reply I got tired of spamming rot. nt, Cartherlen (Guest), 04-Dec-08 05:41 PM, #2

Tlingit2 (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-08 11:30 PM

#74820, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Korrock the Holy of Faith, Pro..."
In response to Reply #0

I love Minotaurs!
You played an evil dude trib very well, I had some fun conversations with you, especially the one where we were talking about bribes for promotions and such and I was talking about how much the possability of anything like that ever happening appalled me, and Korrock kept smiling as though lights were going off within his head.

Lesikinilt (Guest)Fri 05-Dec-08 02:15 PM

#74784, "Ohh sure forget about me"
In response to Reply #0

Yap sure good character, was fun to have you around the spire!

Cartherlen (Guest)Fri 05-Dec-08 04:02 PM

#74793, "RE: Ohh sure forget about me"
In response to Reply #7

I didn't spend too much time interacting with the goodies in the cabal, unfortunately. From what I saw of you, you seemed like you knew the system well, though I wasn't keen on the "carefree" attitude I picked up from you, since my role was all business, all the time. A goodie provincial was overdue, and you were a good fit for the spot. As the only mortal leader, I suspect you'll have your hands full in the coming days. Best of luck.

Cartherlen (Guest)Thu 04-Dec-08 06:12 PM

#74759, "I got bored."
In response to Reply #0

This was my first attempt to play an evil tribunal since Drezulok was booted from the cabal by Daemar a few years ago. I thought I'd come up with a unique angle to play an Enlilth follower, so I went to roll a necromancer and saw that minotaur was available. So I made some adaptations to the role concept and set sail. I had a lot of fun with the character, but damn if I didn't have a hard time expressing myself as a minotaur. I'll post some goodbyes when I get home from class, but I'd like to take a minute to thank Enlilth for the empowerment, and Daevryn for the role contest rewards. I can't believe Djabree survived that rot either.

Cartherlen (Guest)Thu 04-Dec-08 08:42 PM

#74761, "Some "goodbye" commentary:"
In response to Reply #3

Imms: Thanks. I bitch more than my share, but I'm still here and still playing, so I guess that says a lot. I've noticed that I am very hesitant these days to act as I have in the past, with evil characters. That's ambiguous, so I'll elaborate a bit by saying that I don't have it in me to play evils anymore, because I hate detracting from other people enjoying the game for the sake of my own roleplay. It's time for me to play a herald. An eeeeeeevil herald that spits in your alcoholic beverage.

Enlilth: In retrospect, my dark-elf necromancer concept would have fit your religion a lot better than a minotaur, for a lot of reasons. Thanks again for the empowerment, and for the enjoyable interactions. The last one was really a stretch for me, because I'd lost my drive to play the character, refused to implement some new ideas to flesh out my role (so I could use them with another character concept I have in mind), and was reaching for something/anything to give me a boost. And when I was told to keep pushing to prove myself, it was kind of the last straw. It just wasn't there anymore.

Marcatis: Damn man, interact with your cabal. Please. Pretty please.

Tlingit: I envy your ability to play a truly neutral character. I detested, utterly, your unwillingness to risk a few con points exploring with me. Your form combination was precisely what I wanted alongside me a lot of the time, and you preferred to sit and talk instead. Grrr.

Shalsad: I liked having you around, and wished there were more competent players like you in the cabal. Sadly, Tribunal does not seem to carry the same appeal as many of the other cabals do these days.

Iccurik: Far too aloof. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but you seemed competent. I enjoyed fighting alongside you.

Flaire/Meler: I was constantly conflicted in my interactions with you both. I wanted to support others who accepted the burden of playing a minotaur, while at the same time let you know that I could dominate you at will, and it was pretty damn obvious which side of me won that argument.

Aunkdunnel: Damn you for deleting.

Lierieng: It was rare to see you if the moon wasn't full. Our last encounter almost had me back to wanting the play the character, just to avenge myself. Oh well.

Renkaide: Sometimes it's difficult not let information from one character you've played pass on to another, and I was unfortunately unable to refrain from trying to rot you, knowing you died so frequently when I played Bruntaur. If it's any consolation, I felt like an ass for doing it.

Saerali: You managed to bring out the worst in me, somehow. As with Renkaide, I knew a bit about your character and really couldn't help but abuse that knowledge, despite myself. Again, my apologies.

Synoria: Aside from our first fight when you caught me ranking and I managed to force you to retreat, you smacked me around all over the place. I didn't like it, but enjoyed the competition.

Goganop: Me 1, You 0.

Mjraljin: You go through characters as fast as I do. You had a nice form combination, I wish you'd stuck around a bit longer.

Nuthath: Where did you go? We were going to rule the world.

I'm sure I've missed a few people who played a part in my experiences with this character, so drop a line and I'll see if I can come up with some logs. This will probably be the last minotaur I play, if only because I couldn't (easily) explore a lot of areas with the character due to speech restrictions, which is quasi-bogus all things considered.

**For the record, I received a nice reward for the role contest, and saw no viable reason why I shouldn't abuse the hell out of it. Until I abused the hell out of it, and people just started avoiding me. I learned a valuable lesson.

Oh well. On to the next (as soon as the semester is over).

Peace,

Cartherlen

Zefta (Guest)Fri 05-Dec-08 10:59 AM

#74779, "Enjoyed chatting with you."
In response to Reply #4

That time you joined me in my elaborated plan to retrieve by attacking the city of Darsylon, that was hilarious. A shame you didn't stick around longer. I stuck around for 600hps and 6-7 summons. ^^ Got out just in time to get "You feel a shudder in you cabal powers" (Or whatever it says)

Or that time at the arena, when you "stole" the empress kills. Man, almost started a war. (Or that wasn't you?)

Still, I really liked Korrock! Hope you come back with something cool soon.

Cartherlen (Guest)Fri 05-Dec-08 12:13 PM

#74782, "You were a good ally."
In response to Reply #5

It seemed like every time I ran into you, I had a piece of equipment you needed, and you had one I needed, and things worked themselves out accordingly. Thanks for the help ranking, too.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Thu 04-Dec-08 03:26 PM

#74753, "What happened? Was nice to finally be on the same side..."
In response to Reply #0

Though I swear I was getting ready to kill you...

and I'm sure you felt the same

Cartherlen (Guest)Thu 04-Dec-08 05:41 PM

#74758, "I got tired of spamming rot. nt"
In response to Reply #1

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74752 Previous topic | Next topic