Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Befela Baldulf the Legend of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74653
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 01-Dec-08 04:04 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74653, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Befela Baldulf the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Dec 1 15:00:57 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Befela perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:144

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks, it was fun., Drama, 02-Dec-08 09:29 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Thanks, it was fun., Baerinika, 02-Dec-08 11:24 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Thanks, it was fun., Drama, 02-Dec-08 11:28 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Thanks, it was fun., Daevryn, 02-Dec-08 02:46 PM, #4
          Reply Actually, that's exactly what a beefalo is., Straklaw, 03-Dec-08 01:22 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Thanks, it was fun., xherves (Guest), 02-Dec-08 04:37 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Thanks, it was fun., xherves (Guest), 02-Dec-08 04:37 PM, #6
     Reply Fun - that it was., Saerali. (Guest), 03-Dec-08 09:02 AM, #8
     Reply Damn damn damn., Alzinghul (Guest), 03-Dec-08 08:49 PM, #9

DramaTue 02-Dec-08 09:29 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2006
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74677, "Thanks, it was fun."
In response to Reply #0

Just reposting from below.

This char started as a kill time at work project, and evolved into a lot of fun. I play strictly for enjoyment and try not to ever take the game personally, hope that came across sorry if it didn't. If I had more time, I would have shot for leadership but I just can't play during the evenings or weekends a lot. Now that work is picking up, I wouldn't be able to play anyway so I figured I'd delete after a funny death in town that led to all my swords being taken (no hard feelings by the way).

Legacy choices were awesome, greeting is great for sealing kills and crashing is the bomb. I would disarm one handed weapons like a bandit, and it works even when you're blind. On a failed disarm, it does a decent amount of damage and will fire up to 2 times a round. Will def take this legacy again at some point.

Imms - great game, kudos as always. I try to never take it for granted and do my part as a responsible player.

Baer - thanks for the Maranization, you are awesome and one of these days I will stop rolling lazy warriors and make a Baer Paladin.

Orc:

Alz - awesome dude. you make me want to play an orc.

Fort:

Ilv - keep trucking, you are classic asshole elf and I love it.

Unal - haven't seen you too much these past weeks, great char we had fun together. Thanks for showing me some stuff

Sil (edit) - almost forgot you. We were pretty much unstoppable together (due mainly to your mad skillz, I was just a tank/damage machine). You deserved maran more than me. Thanks for showing me some cool stuff.

Saerali - good healer, sorry if I got you killed a couple times.

Padwei - that time you saved me in Tahril was amazing. Keep trucking.

Little Forties - tried to interview and help out as many as I could, good luck.

Empire:

Thyran - ouch dude, just ouch.

Ahitili - scary. #### the haters I liked you.

Xherves - tough fight for me, but I tried to mix it up with you. Sorry about all the daggers.

Zefta - we had some good scraps, nothing but class from you.

Bwaadn - sorry for the rot complaints, I tried to mix it up with you when I could.

Scion:

Khra - you're getting a lot tougher. Dirty trick there at the end, but you couldn't have known Keep kicking ass.

Getting long at this point, holler if I missed you.

BaerinikaTue 02-Dec-08 11:24 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74679, "RE: Thanks, it was fun."
In response to Reply #1

I liked the character though I had a hard time taking you seriously because every time you logged on I thought "OH it's Beefy Fella! Bash those guys with your beef!". Lots of people kind of nudged me towards leadering you but I never got the impression that that was what you were looking for. (You can tell me I was totally wrong)

Good luck on your next, I'll totally look forward to that paladin!

DramaTue 02-Dec-08 11:28 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2006
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74680, "RE: Thanks, it was fun."
In response to Reply #2

Hehe, that made me chuckle.

Didn't really want to be a leader, you're right. Thought I was good at giving orders, but didn't think my rp was up to par.

DaevrynTue 02-Dec-08 02:46 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#74687, "RE: Thanks, it was fun."
In response to Reply #2

Huh, I always thought 'Beefalo'. Whatever that is. Probably some kind of cattle-buffalo hybrid.

StraklawWed 03-Dec-08 01:20 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
#74693, "Actually, that's exactly what a beefalo is."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Wed 03-Dec-08 01:22 AM

Though technically, it's a cattle-bison cross, which is what most people think of when they talk about buffalo, instead of the actual buffalo of africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo

My parents are cattle farmers, so yeah. Hell, I've got an uncle with a genetics PhD who's done some thinking as far as using beefalo crossbreeding to breed white bison. All sorts of random discussions there.

xherves (Guest)Tue 02-Dec-08 04:37 PM

#74688, "RE: Thanks, it was fun."
In response to Reply #1

i always liked to fight you.. if i prepped i knew i would own you and if i got some skills on you before you dirted and disarmed me

remember our first fight on earsten road where i got you, and you know i had to take those two swords away a from a growing beast

hope you return with some thing else soon "hint" empire! the fortress are pretty huge these days so play a underdog

xherves (Guest)Tue 02-Dec-08 04:37 PM

#74689, "RE: Thanks, it was fun."
In response to Reply #5

always forget i cant use smileys here : - )

Saerali. (Guest)Wed 03-Dec-08 09:02 AM

#74700, "Fun - that it was."
In response to Reply #1

You were great Maybe you didn't want to be leaderfied, but there were quite a few people (including me) who thought you'd have been a great Marshall. As for getting me killed...meh. I doubt that was you so much as my lack of PK savviness.

Thanks for the fun! It was always good to see you log on - even if you decide to play something else now, come back to the Fort sometime...

GLWYN

Alzinghul (Guest)Wed 03-Dec-08 08:49 PM

#74723, "Damn damn damn."
In response to Reply #1

So your legacies were definitely the perfect way to stop an Orc, I had to gather a no-rem weapon after you hit legacy title and then that time that I spammed north out of the galadon gate I was sitting there watching me get my "not while your fighting" in between the bashes and was thinking wow I just killed myself. Good times. Orc Orc Orc?

Alzinghul the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74653 Previous topic | Next topic