Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Harlidbiggle the Soaring Gale, Ha..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74543
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 30-Nov-08 11:46 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74543, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Harlidbiggle the Soaring Gale, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

Thu Nov 27 07:41:33 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Harlidbiggle perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:128

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sweet sleeks, tattoo, leader...yeah, I know., Harlidbiggle (Guest), 27-Nov-08 12:03 PM, #1
     Reply So, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 27-Nov-08 02:07 PM, #2
     Reply You weren't fulled...you lost maybe half., Harlidbiggle (Guest), 27-Nov-08 09:52 PM, #10
          Reply RE: You weren't fulled...you lost maybe half., Enbuergo2 (Guest), 27-Nov-08 10:28 PM, #3
          Reply Yeah thats fun for everyone involved..., Kadsies (Guest), 27-Nov-08 10:46 PM, #4
          Reply Ahtieli can do whatever she wants., Harlidbiggle (Guest), 28-Nov-08 12:59 AM, #11
          Reply Why do you lie?, Eleia (Guest), 28-Nov-08 08:00 AM, #6
               Reply RE: Why do you lie?, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 28-Nov-08 10:16 AM, #7
                    Reply I know I took two or three things from what I recall., Harlidbiggle (Guest), 28-Nov-08 11:05 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Neltouda, Neltouda, 28-Nov-08 01:03 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Neltouda, Enbuergo2 (Guest), 28-Nov-08 10:51 AM, #8
               Reply RE: Greed, Neltouda, 28-Nov-08 08:26 PM, #9

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Thu 27-Nov-08 12:03 PM

#74548, "Sweet sleeks, tattoo, leader...yeah, I know."
In response to Reply #0

I just couldn't keep into the character though and I wanted to do more. Shapeshifters are a lot of fun to rank up because you get to do and see some neat things.

Zulgh - Daresh is an idiot, don't bother with him, 99% of us think what you do for this place is awesome, even if you never do talk to mortals who want to follow you. (Lerzion got some attention, Zridv never did, but that was somewhat my fault and I'm just poking at ya.) The changes to owl were cool, and some of the abilities were neat. i was hoping for something different as I have had owl before, but it was useful for Bok and a few others.

Lyr - Thanks for being cool about the whole Demari thing and what not. It was an interesting thing that was going on. I'm sorry I didn't stick around but I figured I was just wasting space toward the end there.

Neltouda - Very fun interactions we had sometimes, I actually had more "fun" with you as Lerzion, but Harldbiggle was interesting and you really brought out some neat RP. I can see why Unal is your first mate from Catast and I think his RP is stellar. Shocked he isn't Cardinal yet, is about all I can say.

I will respond to comments/questions about the character and anything that people want to share. I had some good interactions with some folks, but Harlid was definitely a loner much of the time. It is how I like to do things. I did gang a few people down, I will admit to that, but I also fought many groups alone and paid for it a few times. Oh well...thems the breaks.

Minyar

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Thu 27-Nov-08 02:07 PM

#74549, "So"
In response to Reply #1

How ahtieli was jerk to Harlibibble? Is it not looting you after you fulled ahtieli?

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Sun 30-Nov-08 11:44 AM

#74564, "You weren't fulled...you lost maybe half."
In response to Reply #2

I handed back the Dark Eldritch crown along with others things I didn't have to. You don't do much in the fighting alone area and I don't really like your char. You tend to be one of those people who thinks your crap doesn't stink like everyone else.

That is my feeling.

Minyar

Enbuergo2 (Guest)Thu 27-Nov-08 10:28 PM

#74565, "RE: You weren't fulled...you lost maybe half."
In response to Reply #10

>You don't do much in the fighting
>alone area and I don't really like your char.

She's the head of Empire. Why should she fight alone? If I were the Emperor, I'd never leave the palace and would just order people to do my bidding.

Kadsies (Guest)Thu 27-Nov-08 10:46 PM

#74566, "Yeah thats fun for everyone involved..."
In response to Reply #3

And a character like that just makes me want to full loot them even more.

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Sun 30-Nov-08 11:45 AM

#74569, "Ahtieli can do whatever she wants."
In response to Reply #3

We didn't full loot her and I've just never had a good taste in my mouth from any encounter with her. I don't get "evil" from the character, I get "bit!#." Those are not the same.

Eleia (Guest)Fri 28-Nov-08 08:00 AM

#74574, "Why do you lie?"
In response to Reply #10

I saw Ahtieli equip after she died to you and ranger. And I saw a lot of her equip on the young gnome druid of the Tree. Why lie? What gives?

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Fri 28-Nov-08 10:16 AM

#74575, "RE: Why do you lie?"
In response to Reply #6

It's not a first time when this player lies about loots. Though I don't really want to post logs that make him look bad, unless he really wants it.

Harlidbiggle (Guest)Sun 30-Nov-08 11:46 AM

#74577, "I know I took two or three things from what I recall."
In response to Reply #7

I don't htink you were fulled...now, some people don't consider being given what was replaced part of the deal. I do. You lost things, but you were given other things back. Just because you didn't want them, isn't the same. I also am not going to believe Eleia for anything she says as you guys probably know each other personaly. Drop it where it is...just because you didn't want the gear that was given to you, doesn't mean you were "full looted."

NeltoudaFri 28-Nov-08 01:03 AM
Member since 28th Jul 2008
161 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74570, "RE: Neltouda"
In response to Reply #1

My religion is a very RP focused religion, and not everyone has an easy time with that. That being said, not everyone has an easy time with a more PK focused religion. I keep very close tabs on my people (usually), and I just wasn't seeing a lot of the RP stuff out of you. We had our little talk about it, and right away it was like I had a different follower. Don't get me wrong, Har was a solid outlander character all the time, just not a solid Neltouda follower all the time. After your quick turn around, I took the good outlander stuff combined with the turn around and decided it was tattoo time. Hope you enjoyed it. Come back to the stormy side sometime, I'm still waiting for a sphere greed follower (Enlilth keeps stealing them all).

Enbuergo2 (Guest)Fri 28-Nov-08 10:51 AM

#74576, "RE: Neltouda"
In response to Reply #5

>I'm still waiting for a sphere greed follower (Enlilth keeps
>stealing them all).

Here's something I've been pondering: Sphere Greed goodie. Possible without being neutered?

NeltoudaFri 28-Nov-08 08:26 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2008
161 posts
#74587, "RE: Greed"
In response to Reply #8

Well, I do empower paladins. Also, Neltouda's definition of greed is more of a motivator for various things but exploration is coming to mind right now. Taking a group of your other goodly friends into hell so you can get some super awesome prize is pretty damn greedy. In other words, I think it would be a very fine line. Not impossible, just difficult.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74543 Previous topic | Next topic