Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Savastano the Grand Elder of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74024
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Nov-08 09:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74024, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Savastano the Grand Elder of Changelings"

Sun Nov 9 20:35:13 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Savastano perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Savastano (Guest)Mon 10-Nov-08 08:53 AM

#74044, "Crappy char down the tubes..."
In response to Reply #0

Never played an Outlander before. Haven't played a shifter in years. Just wanted to get a taste of both of them... Outlander looks like alot of fun. Shifters... well, I hate them. Playing them and playing against them.

I will say, ranking as a offense/defense shifter was the easiest thing in the world however, and my combo of forms was perfect for it.

I even got a lucky 'Roll the Bones' - or whatever it is for the minor form... from armadillo to Komodo Dragon.

But I never really took the time to play with either the dragon or dire wolf at all. Once I got my final forms I lost interest in the character.

Sorry to all - but there's no reason holding a Cabal spot if you're not going to play it.

Savastano (Guest)Mon 10-Nov-08 08:56 AM

#74045, "IMM's - I just paid for PBF but forgot to put name on P..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, I know this char will have nothing on his PBF, but I buy one for every char I play... $5 for hours of fun is worth it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74024 Previous topic | Next topic