Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Mjraljin the Grand Sorcerer of Transfo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73780
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 06-Nov-08 07:56 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73780, "(DELETED) [None] Mjraljin the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation"

Thu Nov 6 18:53:27 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Mjraljin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:83

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bleh., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 06-Nov-08 08:25 PM, #1
     Reply Regarding Grizzly, Cyrn (Guest), 07-Nov-08 01:41 AM, #2
     Reply And my beef with you is that you took easy kills on me., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 07-Nov-08 09:13 AM, #5
     Reply Grizzly is one of the best offensive forms hands down. ..., Lightmaged (Guest), 07-Nov-08 07:59 AM, #3
     Reply That may be true, however I would have rather had Ram, ..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 07-Nov-08 09:11 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Grizzly is one of the best offensive forms hands do..., Kraenesk (Guest), 07-Nov-08 09:41 AM, #6
          Reply I'm sorry, but from personal experience you are wrong., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 07-Nov-08 01:49 PM, #7
               Reply I enjoyed our fights and our chats stxt, icthaen-Grysh (Guest), 07-Nov-08 04:32 PM, #8
                    Reply I'm such a sucker for a well played villager., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 07-Nov-08 08:59 PM, #11
     Reply Heh, thanks?, Torak, 07-Nov-08 06:10 PM, #9
          Reply It wasn't work, but it wasn't in the character to be th..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 07-Nov-08 08:56 PM, #10
               Reply Ok that was a bad move on my part, Torak, 08-Nov-08 03:03 AM, #12

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Thu 06-Nov-08 08:25 PM

#73782, "Bleh."
In response to Reply #0

After my fifth buggy-type death, I kinda asked myself, is it worth it?

It wasn't.

Torak - No I will not get a full set of sleeks everytime you want to fight a villager. Cherist.

Korrock - You silly bastard. I love mino-speak.

Tlingit - Well well, heh.

Baerinika - You suck! I totally wanted you to get the 'Your ass-raping has forced Mjraljin into hiding'

Cyrn - You are the type of player that keeps me from playing.

Aunkdunell - Re: Cyrn

Thoughts:

Ranked to 49 in 15 hrs, I think? Double XP weekend baby!

My forms = teh suck. Sad thing is they weren't horrible on their own, just together.

Vulture - Garbage. Please look at this form. I thought it was #### until I started getting raped in the air. For the idiot hummingbird who posted on the log board, you're ####ing dead wrong. Vulture has less offense than the golden eagle. I know because Soraec ####ing raped me. I didn't flee once in about 45 or so tries from a hummingbird. About the only fight I won in the air I had ABS and they had nothing. Still couldn't kill anyone in the air, since I was slow as #### and couldn't block anyone from fleeing.

Grizzly - Meh. Supposedly it's awesome because of the forms dam redux, but I have to say with ABS I didn't take less damage than a dire wolf with ABS. Form fluctuated wildly. Sometimes I'd hit 2-3 DEMO's a round and I'd contemplate deletion. Sometimes I'd hit 4-5 OBLIT-DEVA and wonder if Zulg felt bad for me. All in all pretty middle of the pack offensive form.

Really kind of lost heart after Soraec pwned me. The fact that his eagle hit nearly as hard as my grizzly and had almost all the same skills was a kick in the ####.

So was returning things to a couple Outlanders who got the full-loot. I break RP all the time with #### like that. So, um, thanks for making me break role

The role which I never wrote was that I was a OneHeart tribesman who tired of his life. I followed a orderly mage from the Araile for a couple years before killing him and taking over his identity. Basic idea was ala 'The Talented Mr. Ripley'.

I may be back. Depends on my timeframe. Got a new lady who I really like so........

Cyrn (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 01:41 AM

#73810, "Regarding Grizzly"
In response to Reply #1

I actually think its one of the top forms for offense--if not the best overall. Granted, you dont get pounce.

My beef with you was that you were evil. And your group tried to hack me down as I tried to rank on several occassions.

I thought you could be a lot tougher than you were. But you seemed hopeless in your speech when we discussed.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 09:13 AM

#73825, "And my beef with you is that you took easy kills on me."
In response to Reply #2

Over and over and over knowing I couldn't escape from you.

Challenge yourself more often and I might find myself liking you.

Lightmaged (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 07:59 AM

#73820, "Grizzly is one of the best offensive forms hands down. ..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 09:11 AM

#73824, "That may be true, however I would have rather had Ram, ..."
In response to Reply #3

And probably Alligator too.

Listen, not debating Grizzly might be #### for some builds. It just didn't seem powerful COMBINED with vulture. They were very similar forms (in that they were supposedly ALL OFFENSE yet a lion outdamaged me pretty bad).

Kraenesk (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 09:41 AM

#73826, "RE: Grizzly is one of the best offensive forms hands do..."
In response to Reply #3

I agree with lightmage, I've had grizz and lion post changes. Grizz's offense is Identical to Lion, but in today's CF damage reduction is more important than dodge, grizzly with ABS/Prot Align/stone skin can have some sick ass Redux, When I was nexus grizzly with Vanguard or Bard resist I could tell I had rediculous DPS for the redux. And it has better skills overall than lion at that. Lion seemed blah after having Grizz, which is why Sonlial got the double delete.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 01:49 PM

#73849, "I'm sorry, but from personal experience you are wrong."
In response to Reply #6

Lion hits much harder and more often.

And as I said, I noticed the dam redux when I wouldn't be using ABS. But once I used ABS, it seemed almost completely neglible.

I still took mauls from Charunycain on normal hits with ABS stoneskin and my form's dam redux.

icthaen-Grysh (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 04:32 PM

#73907, "I enjoyed our fights and our chats stxt"
In response to Reply #7

You struck me as being classy which is all I can ask for in my fellow CFers. That and you took some risks against me which always makes the game fun for a villager. I didn't mind dying to you when you got me a couple times and hopefully vice versa.

Grizzly bear frightened me way less than alligator, lion or dire wolf but that's just from my perspective. I didn't notice any great dam redux even when you had barrier up but maybe that's because I usually had quite a bit of damroll going for me.

Anyway, good luck with things.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 08:59 PM

#73913, "I'm such a sucker for a well played villager."
In response to Reply #8

Especially one I'm sure is played by you

Needless to say, its' one of my faults that keep me from being a badass. I'm not a cheap ####.

I loved Charunycain btw. Once I figured it was you, I wanted to give you the best fights I could. I remember being village berserker

Though I am somewhat sorry I couldn't con-kill you like Naclarn (sp? Your recent dwarf axe spec in the Fort) did Vrtainen. I woulda been Over-Powered! I coulda been a contenda!

GLWYN.

TorakFri 07-Nov-08 06:10 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73909, "Heh, thanks?"
In response to Reply #1

>Torak - No I will not get a full set of sleeks everytime you
>want to fight a villager. Cherist.

Your generosity was what kept me going for awhile, sorry I harassed you a lot. From the pure amount of sleeks you had I figured you didn't care that much and it was an easy set...if it was a lot of work, my apologies - I had no intention of making it a chore for you.

Thanks though, I liked the char

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-08 08:56 PM

#73912, "It wasn't work, but it wasn't in the character to be th..."
In response to Reply #9

And yes, my sleek set was pimptastic. Best part of the char.

Basically Mjraljin was being as nice as he was in part to soften you up for the eventual betrayal.

I'm just ####ty in actually being a ####head evil char.

Rynim was a lot better than some of your others, but jesus christ man. I knew it was you the moment you lead me in the Custom's house on Corte. Only you would disregard my earlier line of 'I'll help you, just don't lead me in to a ####load of guards' without being a #### about it; IE betrayal. You just seem to forget you are leading people who are not mind-readers and know what you are going to do.

TorakSat 08-Nov-08 03:03 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73916, "Ok that was a bad move on my part"
In response to Reply #10

It was late and instead of fighting a guard we could easily have killed I said to flee, and well...I didn't scan first. You fled into all the lieutenants It wasn't intentional and I'm being honest. Why would I screw with someone who was helping me find my sleek?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73780 Previous topic | Next topic