Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Eiyanna the Grand Mistress of Artist..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73629
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-Oct-08 12:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73629, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Eiyanna the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Deckhand"

Tue Oct 28 23:52:22 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Eiyanna perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:98

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well it was fun, Beroxxus, 29-Oct-08 01:15 PM, #3
Reply Uh oh!, Follower (Guest), 29-Oct-08 02:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: Uh oh!, Beroxxus, 29-Oct-08 03:17 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well it was fun, Borom (Guest), 29-Oct-08 02:37 PM, #5
Reply NOOOOOOOOOO, Edika (Guest), 29-Oct-08 03:51 PM, #7
Reply Nice to see you still playing morts., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 29-Oct-08 06:05 PM, #8
Reply That bites..., Alietrius (Guest), 29-Oct-08 06:15 PM, #9
Reply YOU?!?!, Celenai (Guest), 30-Oct-08 03:11 PM, #10
Reply Bleh., Etielise (Guest), 29-Oct-08 12:01 PM, #1
     Reply I might be, Beroxxus, 29-Oct-08 12:58 PM, #2

BeroxxusWed 29-Oct-08 01:15 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73633, "Well it was fun"
In response to Reply #0

Well, Eiyanna was a fairly fun character. I just don't have time to play her anymore (let alone handle stuff with my religion atm). So I figured it was time to delete. I had a lot of plans that I just couldn't get going due to lack of time. Ah well, perhaps next time.

Eiyanna was designed to be a swashbuckling dancer to follow Neltouda. I took the edges that fit the character and was building her up to complete the idea. I wish I could have pieced together some more dances, songs, and stories to entertain with. Heck half of what I did was on the fly, so things could have been much better.

It was also interesting interacting with the Heralds from a non-Bero stand point (some of you Heralds know what I am talking about).

I also played the character to play out a role I had been working on. I feel pretty satisified with the role save for the fact I didn't put as much as I wanted and continue building on it. Runner up for a role contest, not to shabby. *thumbs up*

Imms

Neltouda: I really dig the religion. It fits well into my enjoyment of the game and that is roleplaying and creativity. I was glad that I was able to pull off the character well enough to mask who I was from you. And you need to add rum to the Mix option for Heralds! HA! Anyhow, we've talked some already and thanks again for the interactions.

Iunna: Didn't see you much, but then again I don't see you much in Imm Land due to our conflicting times. Getting blackjacked by a cute little bunny had me rolling.

Arvam: Glad you are back buddy. I was mostly just messin with you on your first night back. Hope you stick around a bunch. You've always been a solid Imm.

Heralds

Etielise: Solid rper as always. I actually feel you became a bit more interactive once Ryasyn passed away, but your time is closing in I bet and you know it. Wished we could have explored more, you, Celenai, and myself. You've done a great job with Heralds. I'll say more as Bero once you pass away.

Celenai: Never realized how much of a flirt you were as Bero, considering I was more torturing you instead. I'll echo what I said in Etie's about exploring with you. Your shields and magic are invaulable, but please let the Heralds know when you put out quicksand!!!

Ati (ya, I suck at spelling, so we will abbreviate): I had plan on showing you a lot more of the game. You've got a good handle on things so far, and you are certainly willing to step in and help out wherever you can. I see good things in the future for you!

Borom: Such a grouchy dwarf. You do a lot of events, but your character's personallity was very gruff. Which I can see a dwarf being, but Herald's typically are more friendly which is what through me off about your character. Good luck with the events.

Ryasyn: Towards the end of your years, you just became a bitter old man for the most part, at least that is what you showed on the outside. But I could tell the player was still trying to be kind hearted by gathering me random items and the like. I wished you would have lived longer. It would have been fun having a grandpa watching over Eiyanna (see what you did to my silks for an example).

I'm sure I missed a lot of people, but these are the names that came to me for now. Thanks for the interactions, guys.

Beroxxus

Follower (Guest)Wed 29-Oct-08 02:32 PM

#73636, "Uh oh!"
In response to Reply #3

I didn't know this character, but it seems as good a place as any to say "What if we are already playing one of your followers?". I don't think my role is such that I can change it now.

BeroxxusWed 29-Oct-08 03:17 PM
182 posts
#73638, "RE: Uh oh!"
In response to Reply #4

I still log on, usually late at night, like 1 am EST. I try to do something with followers, even if it is me doing something with a mob when I can. I don't log on everyday like I was just do to time constraints, but interactions are not out of the question, but rare atm.

Beroxxus

Borom (Guest)Wed 29-Oct-08 02:37 PM

#73637, "RE: Well it was fun"
In response to Reply #3

You were fun! Borom generally liked you, but as a dwarf, he had to at least pretend to be completely annoyed with all of your colorful, bouncy, and overly feminine giggly and over-the-top emotes.

This comes partly from my view of Borom as being a big softy on the inside, with his masculinity being assaulted on all sides by the Heralds.

But as over-the-top Heralds come, you were definitely enjoyable! There was definitely a solid personality at play there that was interesting to poke at. I'm sorry to hear your time for the game is dwindling; when you logged on and then logged off (presumably to delete), it was pretty obvious why, and Eiyanna will be missed.

Edika (Guest)Wed 29-Oct-08 03:51 PM

#73643, "NOOOOOOOOOO"
In response to Reply #3

You shouldnt have done that. I considered you as one of my elders. I needed to learn more from you. But everytime I was thinking to sit with you and talk to you, you guys were adventuring. And thank you so much for helping me and showing me few things.

As per Beroxxus:
By accident I was at Beroxxus's shrine couple of times. I loved the creep girl and that boy. It gave me chills by just reading the descriptions. When we were discussing about Halloween event ideas, I mentioned that we should borrow the girl and boy from your shrine. I did send a pray apologizing to enter your shrine, but never heard anything back. I was harshly scolded. You will be one of the IMMs other than Neltouda that I would enjoy talking to.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Wed 29-Oct-08 06:05 PM

#73650, "Nice to see you still playing morts."
In response to Reply #3

And WTF Avram is Back!!!!!!!!!!!

####ing awesome.

Alietrius (Guest)Wed 29-Oct-08 06:15 PM

#73652, "That bites..."
In response to Reply #3

You certainly knew your stuff and that was apparent from your induction interview, and I certainly enjoyed having you around. Some of that stuff you had showed me, like the swamp for example, I'd never even really set foot in prior and was hoping to get around to more fun adventures with you after I hit hero. Hopefully I showed you at least one or two new things you might not have known or at least pretended not to know to make me feel like I was helping (like that tower and the vaults I had hoped to show you more of). I personally find it a lot of fun to share and learn new things, especially when you're in good company and I hope that came out.

Unfortunately our times didn't mesh too well as most of the time you'd be getting on near the tail end of an event, or shortly thereafter and I'd be passing out for work the next morning... 1-2am is cutting it when I've got to wake up around 8am again to head to work the next day.

Celenai (Guest)Thu 30-Oct-08 03:11 PM

#73682, "YOU?!?!"
In response to Reply #3

I can't believe Beroxxus was Eiyanna, well done. She was a great character and will be missed. I really liked the gypsy angle, I thought it helped to fill out the Heralds a little.

Oh, and sorry about the quicksand, I slacked off learning that spell forever, so when I finally did I was eager to use it everywhere.

Etielise (Guest)Wed 29-Oct-08 12:01 PM

#73631, "Bleh."
In response to Reply #0

I sure wish you'd been around more. It sucks that you won't be there for the outcome of your own darned idea.

BeroxxusWed 29-Oct-08 12:58 PM
182 posts
#73632, "I might be"
In response to Reply #1

Heh...depends on when I get done with work. I might be watching without being seen.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73629 Previous topic | Next topic