Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Namanrin Aran the Voracious Bear ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73411
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Oct-08 06:12 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73411, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Namanrin Aran the Voracious Bear of the Ancients"

Wed Oct 22 18:11:03 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Namanrin perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:346

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Few Goodbyes..., Namanrin (Guest), 22-Oct-08 06:31 PM, #2
Reply RE: Few Goodbyes..., Fendril (Guest), 23-Oct-08 09:17 AM, #3
Reply RE: Few Goodbyes..., Tlingit (Guest), 23-Oct-08 09:56 AM, #4
Reply RE: Few Goodbyes..., Jayundar (Guest), 25-Oct-08 12:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: Few Goodbyes..., Lyristeon, 25-Oct-08 08:26 PM, #6
Reply Wow. What a ride., Namanrin (Guest), 22-Oct-08 06:23 PM, #1

Namanrin (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 06:31 PM

#73414, "Few Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow so may names...

Ixiltch.. I was always fine with you... thought you were competent... though I do remember three or four times you mentioned no quest form... so came off as a bit whinny, didnt want to say anything in your goodbye thread as it was turning into a flame fest... anyway enjoy hunting with you.

Seyriana.. You are so knowledgable... wished I could have picked your brain a bit... best part of a good bard.. is you make others feel invincible.. and you were deadly...

Jay - Yeah wished we could have went to veran so I could have showed you around a bit more... sorry for the whole I got you dead there... been along time since Ive messed around in there..

Cam - see your death thread.

Ayianna - I liked you... shame you del'd before you had a chance to shine.

ALL THE OTHER OUTLANDERS IM FORGETTING... I AM SORRY.. I SUCK WITH NAMES.

Tribbies...

Tlingit - enjoyed having our chats... and no I do not think I am ready to turn myself in just yet... and thanks for letting me know I hit like a mac truck

Fendril - you were missed once gone...

all others.. thanks for not looting me when I died.. I tried to always do same for others...

and most of all

Lyristeon.. thank for being one of the most kick ass imms... You are the reason I got so into trying to get back into outties... then going for 'Bringer... wished I could have did more... but always another char...

oh yeah... I CANT BELIEVE YOU FARTED IN MY FACE!!!! THATS ECHO ABUSE!

If you wish to reply.. so will I..

Zand

Fendril (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-08 09:17 AM

#73451, "RE: Few Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #2

I always wished we could have interacted alot more with each other. Our times just did not seem to line up right. I always thought we would have some interesting discussions if we ever got more of a chance. Hopefully we get to run around together next time! Good luck with your next.

Tlingit (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-08 09:56 AM

#73452, "RE: Few Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #2

Great Job bear, you are finally apprehended in a way, apprehended by the soil, but you promised to turn yourself in after 100 years, bah I forgot Namanrin cant count how can you know when 100 years is if you cant count years. Great job. I always enjoyed our talks, and we had a lot of em, out of all of your hours three to five hours had to be talking to me, each of us trying to convince the other to give up thier way and join the other side. Now who's gonna stop me from raking the leaves up into piles and planting all the trees in nice neat rows. Great char, I'm gonna miss our interactions, it's nice to be able to fight on the role play and politics side and really be able to flesh out an enemy instead of having to fight with blood most of the time. I felt I was able to get a really good feel for what and who Namanrin was.

Jayundar (Guest)Sat 25-Oct-08 12:32 AM

#73505, "RE: Few Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #2

"Jay - Yeah wished we could have went to veran so I could have showed you around a bit more... sorry for the whole I got you dead there... been along time since Ive messed around in there.."

No worries. You have no idea how many times I do stupid things like that. It's especially frustrating when you specifically tell yourself Not to do it, and then...

Nam was a great friend and a fun character for all. It was hard to manufacture any semblance of anger at you! Good luck with your next!

LyristeonSat 25-Oct-08 08:26 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73520, "RE: Few Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #2

I liked Namanrin. When you were around, it was fun to watch. I fully believe in the "You need to be active to be a part of this" attitude with the cabal. The folks who play like it's their last day get the goodies.

I did not fart in your face. It just so happens that my immortal powers leave a distinct scent.

GLWYN

Namanrin (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 06:23 PM

#73412, "Wow. What a ride."
In response to Reply #0

Well.. Namanrin started out ALONG time ago... because I wanted to test out savage rangers... so we cloud giant... ended up going outlander... and played for about 100 something hours... got some kills.. but nothing too special... ended up getting a bit bored.. and stopped playing.

Well logged on enough not to auto... sporadic at best. One day wake up... boom no more Outlander.. I was kicked out by Lyr. So I was about to del.. When I said #### that.. Ive NEVER been kicked out of a cabal (and Im almost always cabaled) so began my quest to get back in... thought I was slick and went to Ixiltch... not so slick.. when someone is kicked out of a cabal.. they need immortal aid to get back in, or 'least I did... so the imp told me needed to earn it back... so then I started to put in 110% into my rp.. my pk.. and it seemed everything went right.. was getting some good kills.. started doing some quests... got last nameified... couple of little perks.. got an edge from an imp quest.. finally got back into outlander... got imp's tat... then was made Harbringer... quite along way from being kicked out on my ass..

anyway sorry for my annoying speech.. but was best way I could mimic the speech of a dumb giant... even though I sounded a bit like a retard..

Sorry for my off playing time after being made Harbringer... but my daughter started Kindegarten and had some behaviour problems we had to address... so family first!

If I gave you an interview.. I could be a prick sometimes... If anyone bowed infront of me or said something of serving, I just walked away... Nam couldnt stand those kind of things... other times... it was easy... if I got the impression you played outties before and knew your stuff, I let you in... not to say people who didnt wouldnt be inducted if they played along with me..

other then that... this was first Harbringer after many outlanders.. so that was nice... and only second leader period since Masters..

ahwell will post some goodbye off top of my head below.

Zandorix

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73411 Previous topic | Next topic