Subject: "Zyvuzy and me are gone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73376
Show all folders

Distaur (Guest)Tue 21-Oct-08 06:16 AM

#73376, "Zyvuzy and me are gone"

It had just got boring as all hell. The whole dying in a norecall maze thing was just the final straw.
Synoria the whole fight with you was incidental, you were doing exactly what you should have been, I was just having no fun, keep trucking.
Charuwhatsit, great character and I really like what you are doing, kudos.
I have no desire to play again at the moment. Zyvuzy was an attempt to come back, but I found the game is not really for me any more.
One word to the imms on the new dragon tower. I can appreciate you dont want people exploring it as a ghost, but making it non enterable by ghosts means if you die there it is a 15 minute or so wait to do anything else really. This kind of broke my funstick in a game that already requires a hell of a lot of patience already.
Between that and dying to the agro priest in the sands of sorrow, I just looked at it and realised I wasn't having enough fun to justify waiting around for my corpse or going back to try and find it in a maze that I absolutely loathe.
Anyway, I'm rambling but I'll cap it by saying that the game has been a lot of fun on and off since 94 for me, and can be for you all as well, but it is no longer in my priorities at all.
Enjoy the fields.
Jon

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zefta (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 04:20 AM

#73388, "That time you me and some other imperial was learning....."
In response to Reply #0

That was awesome timing on your part. We were just discussing how we should force you to take the oath, and we said something like: As soon as I (Zefta) reach 51, we'll just kill a few more, and instead of resting we'll force him to take the oath by to doing "something". Can't remember the exact plan. So, I gained 51, we cleared the mountain, and you teleported. Hahahaha, amazing timing!

Though you were most lile quite worried when we started asking questions about if you were seeking the Scions or not...

Globezlimma (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 12:44 AM

#73387, "At least you made my char happy, and made me having fun..."
In response to Reply #0

!@

TorakTue 21-Oct-08 11:56 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73386, "Hope they actually read this part"
In response to Reply #0

>One word to the imms on the new dragon tower. I can appreciate
>you dont want people exploring it as a ghost, but making it
>non enterable by ghosts means if you die there it is a 15
>minute or so wait to do anything else really. This kind of
>broke my funstick in a game that already requires a hell of a
>lot of patience already.

Not to mention moving a wand.

ValguarneraWed 22-Oct-08 06:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73416, "RE: Hope they actually read this part"
In response to Reply #1

Not to mention moving a wand.

Dear Aether,

1) You are just not allowed to ever complain about us needing to move wands.

2) We could have left the wand on the closest equivalent, but you would be very unlikely to obtain it on your own. It would probably be the toughest location in the game by a good margin. This seemed like a bad idea, so we moved it.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Wed 22-Oct-08 09:14 PM

#73429, "I actually laughed out loud when I read Torak's post."
In response to Reply #4

Thanks for making me laugh a second time!

I love you Valg.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73376 Previous topic | Next topic