Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Faephena the Elder Transmuter" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73340
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-Oct-08 07:36 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73340, "(DELETED) [None] Faephena the Elder Transmuter"

Mon Oct 20 07:33:03 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Faephena perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:59

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Faephena the Elder Transmuter, Faephena (Guest), 20-Oct-08 07:58 AM, #1
     Reply Gah., Charunycain (Guest), 20-Oct-08 08:39 AM, #2
     Reply Give all the mage advice you want., Yhorian (Guest), 20-Oct-08 09:05 AM, #3
     Reply Heh., Izerand (Guest), 20-Oct-08 03:12 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Heh., Lyristeon, 20-Oct-08 04:16 PM, #5
               Reply I could even see it in my head., Izerand (Guest), 20-Oct-08 05:42 PM, #6
                    Reply Us Imp followers call that my friend, A GAPING MAW!, LyrRocks (Guest), 20-Oct-08 07:58 PM, #7

Faephena (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 07:58 AM

#73341, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Faephena the Elder Transmuter"
In response to Reply #0

Unfortunately one of my wands was in the old dragon tower. How unlucky is that huh?

It wouldn't be a huge deal for someone with enough game knowledge to seek out a new wand in possibly a completely new location while using limited sources. Sadly i'm a relative newbie with limited knowledge, time and patience.

At any rate this character was a hand full at times, she was very vain and full of herself tough to RP at times but at the very least i got to see hell for the first time! Hell trips are rare...well unless you make a habit of annoying Gods.

Thank you Izerand for the ranking and the help, i appreciated it.

Charunycain (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 08:39 AM

#73342, "Gah."
In response to Reply #1

You shouldn't have deleted over a wand, all you have to do is make a few mage friends and you'll find your barrier in no time (wait why am i giving mages advice ) I was looking forward to you ranking in range so see if you follow through with your promise.

Guess we'll never know.

Good luck with everything.

Yhorian (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 09:05 AM

#73344, "Give all the mage advice you want."
In response to Reply #2

I could do with some concerning kindling and thatched roofs. Also, many small children seem to escape the buildings we practice on... is there some kind of smaller, child-sized entrance/exit I'm not aware of? Or is it simply the habit for children to be outside when their parents are in?

Thanks in advance!

Izerand (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 03:12 PM

#73363, "Heh."
In response to Reply #1

As a player, it took me a hard time ever find any sleek wands. So I like helping people find theirs.

Enjoyed interacting with you. When I found out Lyr sent you to hell I was laughing my ass off.

Sorry about your wand.

LyristeonMon 20-Oct-08 04:16 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73364, "RE: Heh."
In response to Reply #4

Whining to the deception/chaos guy who is all about being self-sufficient is a one way ticket to uh-oh. It was all in good fun and I am glad you got a kick out of it. I hope Fae enjoyed the trip, as short lived as it was.

Izerand (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 05:42 PM

#73365, "I could even see it in my head."
In response to Reply #5

A pompous mage arguing with an all powerful god. Wagging her finger at him and ranting on about how he had wronged her. He is trying to ignore her defiant ramblings, though eying her angrily all the while.

She just can't take the hint and then mid-sentence, she suddenly finds herself in hell. Darkness and fire surrounds her. And now she's just standing there, staring on in disbelief. Her mouth agate, her finger still in the air from where she had been pointing at you.

Back in the bar, there's an akward silence. And a feeling of dread hangs in the air. Obviously, nobody mouths off again.

It was hilarious, and a very fitting punishment if you ask me.
Well done.

LyrRocks (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 07:58 PM

#73368, "Us Imp followers call that my friend, A GAPING MAW!"
In response to Reply #6

>She just can't take the hint and then mid-sentence, she suddenly >
>finds herself in hell. Darkness and fire surrounds her. And now >she's just standing there, staring on in disbelief. Her mouth agate,
>her finger still in the air from where she had been pointing at you.

The imp rocks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73340 Previous topic | Next topic