Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Pelrin the Elder of the Island, Beloved ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73308
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Oct-08 09:40 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73308, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Pelrin the Elder of the Island, Beloved of "Someone""

Fri Oct 17 21:39:30 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Pelrin perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:336

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Also mixed feelings., Twist, 20-Oct-08 02:15 PM, #6
Reply Goodbye, Pelrin Pondscum, Camridarinil (Guest), 20-Oct-08 10:32 AM, #3
Reply Mixed feelings:, Daevryn, 20-Oct-08 09:19 AM, #2
Reply RE: Mixed feelings:, Tlingit (Guest), 20-Oct-08 11:57 AM, #4
Reply RE: Mixed feelings:, Tlingit (Guest), 20-Oct-08 11:57 AM, #5
Reply This saddes me terribly..., Kikebi (Guest), 20-Oct-08 08:54 AM, #1

TwistMon 20-Oct-08 02:15 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73362, "Also mixed feelings."
In response to Reply #0

Like Daevryn said, you were a solid Nexun. I saw that both from Immland and as Iltanthal (much to Ilt's dismay. ).

As Twist, however, I didn't like your tactics. Not that they weren't sound and deadly, mind you. But if you think about it, you'll understand why a sphere Magic Nexun who was fairly deadly got pretty much zero lovin' from Twist.

Camridarinil (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 10:32 AM

#73348, "Goodbye, Pelrin Pondscum"
In response to Reply #0

I miss the days when when Nexus followers would warn the opposition that the balance was against them. You and a few other islanders came across as opportunists when you seemed to not understand why the "strike first, claim balance after" earned you permanent enemies. I disliked you and the ilk whom I see as cut from the same cloth, but I'm sure I will have a different opinion of the direction Nexus has turned when I see logs of them fighting liches and Imperial bards.

I would not have been so irritated with you if you were incompetent, underpowered, or not as much of an opportunist as I was when I caught you in the Battlefields without any mana. You were none of those things, and it is a sad statement I still had to flee and heal before I finished you off because of soften and your mad melee skills.

You were a great enemy, Pelrin Pondscum.

DaevrynMon 20-Oct-08 09:19 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#73345, "Mixed feelings:"
In response to Reply #0

Good: PKwise, the toughest Nexan of his generation. (Although, to be completely fair, that's not saying that much.)

Good: Generally fearless and pretty much willing to jump on anyone to try to right the balance.

Good: A guy who really tried to get his own RP started and got other people around him RPing more.

Bad: The direction that RP took. Man, I don't want to hear about your nipples.

Bad: Most of your role chapters are just you going on an OOC rant about whatever's bothering you that day.

Tlingit (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 11:57 AM

#73350, "RE: Mixed feelings:"
In response to Reply #2

I agree with Nep on this one.
At first I was damned impressed with you, you were a deadly muter,
then as the RP progressed you started to kinda make my stomach turn once the whole admirer thing started, while it was well pulled off by Joqu or however with was spelled in thier case, yours kinda creeped me out as a player and I started wanting to kinda veer away from interacting with you, but that period of the charachter aside well played and interesting char that I had some interesting interactions with. Just not after the admirer thing started getting creepy.

Tlingit (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 11:57 AM

#73351, "RE: Mixed feelings:"
In response to Reply #2

I agree with Nep on this one.
At first I was damned impressed with you, you were a deadly muter,
then as the RP progressed you started to kinda make my stomach turn once the whole admirer thing started, while it was well pulled off by Joqu or however with was spelled in thier case, yours kinda creeped me out as a player and I started wanting to kinda veer away from interacting with you, but that period of the charachter aside well played and interesting char that I had some interesting interactions with. Just not after the admirer thing started getting creepy.

Kikebi (Guest)Mon 20-Oct-08 08:54 AM

#73343, "This saddes me terribly..."
In response to Reply #0

My playtime has been short recently, partly due to time restrictions... but also partly due to the fact that you're not about. I was always able to count on you to impart some wisdom or something else interesting.

I tried to help further your character plot by taking part in your... um... quest, since it seemed like noone else would be willing to do so. (I know how it feels if there's something I want to get done IC, and there's noone to help).

I think I had spotted your next char... but then he disappeared too.

Well, GLWYN. I enjoyed interacting with you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73308 Previous topic | Next topic