Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, Enforc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73162
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Oct-08 04:10 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73162, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, Enforcer of Dagdan"

Wed Oct 15 20:02:36 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Tanith perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Aw, knew this was coming, Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 11:06 AM, #8
Reply Nice char, Doryan (Guest), 16-Oct-08 12:34 PM, #14
Reply RE: Nice char, Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 01:13 PM, #17
Reply RE: Aw, knew this was coming, Baerinika, 16-Oct-08 12:38 PM, #15
Reply RE: Aw, knew this was coming, Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 01:11 PM, #16
     Reply I'll second that, Torak, 16-Oct-08 02:13 PM, #23
          Reply RE: I'll second that, Baerinika, 16-Oct-08 02:19 PM, #24
               Reply RE: I'll second that, Elhe (Guest), 16-Oct-08 02:39 PM, #25
               Reply Is it that hard to spell amazing Elhe? You're obviously..., Icthaen (Guest), 16-Oct-08 03:34 PM, #27
                    Reply RE: Is it that hard to spell amazing Elhe? You're obvio..., Elhe (Guest), 16-Oct-08 03:54 PM, #28
                         Reply RE: Is it that hard to spell amazing Elhe? You're obvio..., Isildur, 16-Oct-08 05:22 PM, #31
                         Reply Dude, there's what, 20 Empire chars. I mean, that's at..., TheManNamedSam (Guest), 16-Oct-08 05:49 PM, #33
                              Reply Cosign n/t, Elhe (Guest), 16-Oct-08 09:00 PM, #38
                              Reply Thank you for kind words :p, Shaapa (Guest), 17-Oct-08 04:43 AM, #40
                         Reply Cool thanks for a legible answer! I hope us canadians a..., icthaen (Guest), 16-Oct-08 08:28 PM, #35
                              Reply Canadians are so greedy customers, really =) n/t, elhe (Guest), 16-Oct-08 09:00 PM, #37
               Reply Actually..., Torak, 16-Oct-08 07:32 PM, #34
               Reply I don't think it is hate you, Daurwyn (Guest), 17-Oct-08 02:46 PM, #44
Reply Heh thanks, Torak, 16-Oct-08 02:11 PM, #22
Reply Just one question, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 16-Oct-08 03:21 PM, #26
Reply RE: Just one question, Tanith (Guest), 16-Oct-08 04:39 PM, #29
     Reply This post made you look way cool., Forsakens (Guest), 16-Oct-08 05:02 PM, #30
     Reply are you the most bitter person on the forums now?~, Aodh, 16-Oct-08 09:06 PM, #39
          Reply Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, lurker, 17-Oct-08 07:43 AM, #41
          Reply You're too jaded my friend. :P nt, Baerinika, 17-Oct-08 09:54 AM, #42
          Reply I was serious, not sarcastic. nt, Forsakens (Guest), 17-Oct-08 09:56 AM, #43
               Reply My apologies. I think Baer's right... :( ~, Aodh, 17-Oct-08 05:46 PM, #47
     Reply 2 I like. 1 is kind of sucky imho, Daurwyn (Guest), 17-Oct-08 02:48 PM, #45
Reply Hah., Kernagor (Guest), 16-Oct-08 05:31 PM, #32
     Reply RE: Hah., Tanith (Guest), 16-Oct-08 08:46 PM, #36
Reply My favorite thing about watching this character..., Daevryn, 16-Oct-08 02:05 AM, #5
Reply RE: My favorite thing about watching this character..., Enbuergo1, 16-Oct-08 06:31 AM, #6
Reply RE: My favorite thing about watching this character..., Daevryn, 16-Oct-08 07:43 AM, #7
Reply Who, Daurwyn (Guest), 17-Oct-08 02:49 PM, #46
Reply RE: My favorite thing about watching this character..., Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 11:13 AM, #13
Reply RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..., Bajula, 15-Oct-08 11:23 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..., Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 11:12 AM, #12
Reply Absolute beast from what I saw. PBF paid for. nt, Greikyn (Guest), 15-Oct-08 11:05 PM, #3
Reply Thank you very much (nt), Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 11:10 AM, #11
Reply Who wants to claim this guy? No world, it wasn't me. ..., Lhydia, 15-Oct-08 09:13 PM, #2
Reply RE: Who wants to claim this guy? No world, it wasn't m..., Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 11:10 AM, #10
     Reply Ha, I liked Krakac so much more than Mharr.., Lhydia, 16-Oct-08 01:14 PM, #18
          Reply RE: Ha, I liked Krakac so much more than Mharr.., Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 01:36 PM, #19
Reply RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..., Isildur, 15-Oct-08 09:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..., Tanith-Mharr (Guest), 16-Oct-08 11:08 AM, #9
          Reply RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..., Isildur, 16-Oct-08 01:51 PM, #20
               Reply RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..., Tanith (Guest), 16-Oct-08 01:56 PM, #21

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 11:06 AM

#73216, "Aw, knew this was coming"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I had a lot of fun with this character. The concept actually started on Mharr's death-thread where Baerinka tried to recruit me but said "Not now, there are 43545843259874325 Fort heroes".

I was actually playing a screw-around character while I tried to figure out what was next... and noticed that levels 10-40 were 99% evil. Hmm. Why NOT now?

I'll cheerfully admit that I WAS level sitting at 36. For about.. uh.. maybe 10 hours? I took my sweet time getting there. Stopping to smell the corpses and all.

I've always had a soft spot for thieves, and haven't played one since neo-thieves became real. So I tried to kill two birds with one Tanith.

Tanith was fun. I think I probably had a bit less fun with him than with Mharr, but I think that was mostly a function of the running-solo vs. running with allies (Hiya, Bull! Hiya, Taas!)

I probably have a lot more respected enemies than allies, and it seems like many of them have already posted to the thread

With three major exceptions, I'm going to refrain from naming names, mostly because it's been so long I know I'll miss someone crucial. If you respond to this thread I'll respond to you.

Baerinka... well. I hope I didn't disappoint you too badly. After hearing your story I was thinking to myself "Hmm. What's richboy dilettante role supposed to do NOW? Be loyal and effective, I suppose, and hope she forgives his shallowness."

I did bust out my first full-sac in two major characters and >300 hours this time around. Kregtre... I'm actually not sure what to say. I did it partially because your insipid whining drove me crazy, and partially because a DUERGAR MACE WARRIOR WITH A TRACKING NIGHTWALKER has no right. And, well, you had the Orb and I needed the edge if I was going to keep retrieving it. I'm sure it doesn't make you feel any better, but I really did feel dirty after that. I think that might have been the straw that broke the camel's back... I got less and less interested in playing him from that day forward. So, passive-aggressive revenge?

A few people who will remain nameless (other than Kregtre who is gone). What in the world gave you the idea that the hero-ranger was gearing me up? I had ~70 kills on this guy in roughly 140 hours. Call it one every two hours, but if you exclude newbie-time and skill-practice time, it was probably a lot closer to 1-to-1. Call it one piece of gear from every corpse, and damn few deaths, and how could I NOT have a set? At any given point I could've told you which corpse I took every piece from. ... and I was the one stocking up the Fort pit. There was ONE case where the ranger gave me a dagger, which I gave away (to Vyadesh, a hero) the next day. I gave away six wide coppers, sacrificed nine pieces of darkened... and the list could go on. The best part was when a well respected thief-enemy (so jealous of real blackjack! ARG!) and an orc dropped a full-loot on me... and I was back to +200hp and +50dam within an hour of non-limited regear. I then took my regear set (non limited, self-acquired) and whipped Kregtre down. The thing that BOGGLED MY MIND was Kregtre's constant whining .. which was then echoed, VERBATIM, by two different characters I killed.. who just happened to be in a cabal opposed to Kregtre. That's just sad folks. Don't make excuses for yourself, don't cry to your ooc friends, and don't take what you hear ooc and whine back IC. I had to laugh or I'd cry, and I _really_ had to check the "full-sac-the-punk" impulse.

Vyadesh and Daevryn -- I think I agree with you. I was a bit disappointed by neo-thief, especially neo-thug. I could go into some detail, but I suspect it's beating a dead horse.

Sadly, I'm done with CF for another year or two. I had a few-month dip in the pace of things at work, and I was glad to come back, but the world has gone crazy again. I'll look forward to seeing all of you again.. when I come back again .

Doryan (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 12:34 PM

#73222, "Nice char"
In response to Reply #8

I had hoped to see you around more. You seemed like a decent character from the limited interaction we had. You made the roads scary places to be.

Good luck on your next.

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 01:13 PM

#73226, "RE: Nice char"
In response to Reply #14

You were on your way up as I was on my way out. Thanks for the (few) great fights.

Great trap on the north road by the way... that took me waaaay back. I was totally not expecting that, and you two executed it flawlessly. The last time I saw that I was the druid pulling that stunt... YEARS ago

BaerinikaThu 16-Oct-08 12:38 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73223, "RE: Aw, knew this was coming"
In response to Reply #8

I liked the sort of unique flighty little boy role, and I liked the way you really tried to fit into my religion. I know I pissed a lot of people off when I tattoo'd you at your level but eh, screw 'em, right? Hope having a Baer follower was everything I talked it up to being - I'd feel stupid if it wasn't!

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 01:11 PM

#73225, "RE: Aw, knew this was coming"
In response to Reply #15

Mmm. F-level. Some characters are solid and influential, others are not. In this most-recent return I've had two of each. Time-in-grade and a feeling of entitlement disturb me, whining of things that others earn is silly. So, yeah, screw'm!

Having a Baer follower was very good. You pay a lot of attention to your 'kids', and put a lot of work into your religion. I've never had a God(dess) be visible so often, and pay such close attention. It was very rewarding to hear your comments when I fielded tough situations, or intricate conversations.

So thanks! For the hard work, and for recruiting me in the first place.

TorakThu 16-Oct-08 02:13 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73232, "I'll second that"
In response to Reply #16

Why can't there be an evil version of Baerinika huh? It's like Baerinika aced the class on being an great Immortal for interaction with players...and everyone else fell asleep.

BaerinikaThu 16-Oct-08 02:19 PM
338 posts
#73233, "RE: I'll second that"
In response to Reply #23

I've actually been kicking around an idea for an evil religion for a while. But then I realized today that all the serial evil players hate me, (Hi Scrimbul, I hope all my over powered paladins pk you into the dirt and sacrifice your newbie breadz on my altar) so I figured...it would be counter productive, wouldn't it?

Elhe (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 02:39 PM

#73234, "RE: I'll second that"
In response to Reply #24

serial evil players pwns your paladin with you amaizing tattoo

Icthaen (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 03:34 PM

#73236, "Is it that hard to spell amazing Elhe? You're obviously..."
In response to Reply #25

So do you just not make an effort? I also deal with living using my second non-native language (french living in Montreal) so it's not like you're alone here. Do you speak english in your real life or just in CF? I'm just curious really and not trying to 'out' you for bad grammar, because it doesn't really bother me. What does bother me is your incessant blind defense of any russion played character, but we'll leave that for another thread BTW, sorry for the hijack Tanith, you seemed like a cool character.

Elhe (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 03:54 PM

#73237, "RE: Is it that hard to spell amazing Elhe? You're obvio..."
In response to Reply #27

It is 1 AM and 12 hours of working on my project that goes to a hell due mistakes of customer . So when I'm typing I do such stupid mistakes, no matter if I type in english or russian.

Yep I speak quite a lot in English because half of my customers are from US or Canada and my speaking skills much better then writing but when I write I do a lot of mistake so if I do not bother with reading before posting... boom! "Amaizing"! or "any RUSSION played character" as I said it's also true for russian as well.

I do defend all russian players except Beront and Andriy, because I'm getting sick about common reference about russians.

IsildurThu 16-Oct-08 05:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#73247, "RE: Is it that hard to spell amazing Elhe? You're obvio..."
In response to Reply #28

How many others are there? Those two, you, and Dwoggurd are about the only ones I can think of.

TheManNamedSam (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 05:49 PM

#73252, "Dude, there's what, 20 Empire chars. I mean, that's at..."
In response to Reply #31

But seriously, the greatest russian is 00420 Shapa.

Elhe (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 09:00 PM

#73266, "Cosign n/t"
In response to Reply #33

n/t

Shaapa (Guest)Fri 17-Oct-08 04:43 AM

#73281, "Thank you for kind words :p"
In response to Reply #33

I didn't play for few months already but i read both this and qhcf forum every hour

icthaen (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 08:28 PM

#73259, "Cool thanks for a legible answer! I hope us canadians a..."
In response to Reply #28

nt

elhe (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 09:00 PM

#73265, "Canadians are so greedy customers, really =) n/t"
In response to Reply #35

n/t

TorakThu 16-Oct-08 07:18 PM
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73257, "Actually..."
In response to Reply #24
Edited on Thu 16-Oct-08 07:32 PM

...how about a religion that is evil available but doesn't necessarily mean "DESTROY ALL FORTRESS RAR!" - a great example of this is something that can span alignments. Like a lawful religion that doesn't matter alignment, only that the "blah blah" upheld...or something even more generic like an ideal - kind of like Outlander philosophy (but don't use it as a basis, bleh). Tribunal could use some Immortal loving....or Scarab - yes I'm serious, I miss them as a cabal. Someone could always become an Immortal for the Ma'rin (Sacer wrote quite a bit about it).

Or better yet how about the return of Entropy? I know I'm not alone in saying they added a lot of fun....game seems so serious now. It needs more craziness like Zizzle

That or you could just give classes to the other Immortals who seriously need to take lessons from your interaction and visibility. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I saw an evil Immortal visible besides Enlilth. Whatever happened to the big return of Beroxxus? I remember him visible all the time and I haven't even seen him once.

Daurwyn (Guest)Fri 17-Oct-08 02:46 PM

#73295, "I don't think it is hate you"
In response to Reply #24

In my case, it is that I get the impression, rightly or wrongly, that you are considerably biased towards your followers and cabal. To date, they have been pretty much good-aligned, if I am not mistaken.

If you looked after an evil cabal or religion for a while, I think this would reduce the perception of bias, personally, and be a good thing (assuming that doing so gave a more balanced view of both good and evil etc., rather than a perceived bias towards evil).

Personally, when I have issues with a cabal or group, I've played it, and seen stuff from the other side of the fence. After that, I've ceased to have most of the issues.

One problem is, you do get groups that migrate, together, from good to evil. If you end up looking after the same group of players (especially if they migrate to stick with you), I don't think that will help at all.

TorakThu 16-Oct-08 02:11 PM
1216 posts
#73231, "Heh thanks"
In response to Reply #8

I knew Vyadesh was on the complete opposite end of uselessness compared to Tanith, but glad I'm not alone in the thinking I will say Tanith was great, albeit that tattoo and parting block in the 30s is just wrong....but anyways, enjoy the vacation

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 03:21 PM

#73235, "Just one question"
In response to Reply #8

Why did you do knife vanquisher/flee for about 20 mins or so? Were you practicing?

Tanith (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 04:39 PM

#73241, "RE: Just one question"
In response to Reply #26

Heh. Two reasons, and I accomplished both goals. (knife was long since mastered)

1. Demonstrate to you that I could and would retrieve the Orb if you took it again. The fact that it took time and was somewhat annoying were probably the only two reasons that a level 15 thief could keep the empress in check

2. There was an evil person in my range that I couldn't find. I was certain that you'd be recruiting people to kill me (you were), that they'd turn up (they did), and I'd kill them (I did).

Forsakens (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 05:02 PM

#73243, "This post made you look way cool."
In response to Reply #29

AodhThu 16-Oct-08 09:06 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
#73267, "are you the most bitter person on the forums now?~"
In response to Reply #30

lurkerFri 17-Oct-08 07:43 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73286, "Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
In response to Reply #39

He could've been complimenting him

BaerinikaFri 17-Oct-08 09:54 AM
338 posts
#73287, "You're too jaded my friend. :P nt"
In response to Reply #39

There will be no white flag above my door. - Dido

Forsakens (Guest)Fri 17-Oct-08 09:56 AM

#73288, "I was serious, not sarcastic. nt"
In response to Reply #39

nt

AodhFri 17-Oct-08 05:46 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
#73303, "My apologies. I think Baer's right... :( ~"
In response to Reply #43

Daurwyn (Guest)Fri 17-Oct-08 02:48 PM

#73296, "2 I like. 1 is kind of sucky imho"
In response to Reply #29

Basically you are demonstrating to someone that could kill you with ease that you are unstoppable because you wouldn't rank into his range.

Kernagor (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 05:31 PM

#73249, "Hah."
In response to Reply #8

You were cool and competent. I enjoyed having you around and talking with you.

My first reaction as Kernagor: Holy crap, this guy gets better sets than I do, and puts them all in the damn pit.

My first reaction as Destim: Oh ####, it's Tanith, my two groupmates have been bitching about him, and I've seen him work a few times and I do *not* want to fight this guy. Then I just sat my ass down in a random far-away wilderness area, and started talking at you. Awesome that you talked back. But no way in *hell* was I ever going to fight you

That one time in the inn where you backstabbed me? I knew you were online, and for the last fifteen minutes in the inn I was expecting you to come, and I had one hand on my c word macro the entire time. Heh.

I laughed out loud when you awarded me the dubious honor of being one of the first evils who ranked past you without getting his ass killed.

Tanith (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 08:46 PM

#73264, "RE: Hah."
In response to Reply #32

Heh. I enjoyed chatting with Destim... he seemed like quite a character. I hope you had fun with both, and are on to a new challenge.

DaevrynThu 16-Oct-08 02:05 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#73184, "My favorite thing about watching this character..."
In response to Reply #0

... was the number of times I saw people try to hang the griefer label on him for doing things that they themselves did.

For example, if your midlevel A-P is level sitting / levelling slowly and doing a lot of PK to try to build up a weapon, hey, more power to you -- but you don't get to bitch that the slow levelling PK-focused Fort thief that killed you is some kind of griefer when he whips you. Some of you know who you are; just admit to yourself that it's hypocritical/unfair.

This is doubly true because Tanith clearly went far out of his way to avoid killing the same enemy twice in anything resembling rapid succession -- something I very rarely see in PK-focused characters not played by the likes of Isildur.

Not perfect, but overall a very good character and one that I think made the game more interesting during his life.

Enbuergo1Thu 16-Oct-08 06:31 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2007
54 posts
#73191, "RE: My favorite thing about watching this character..."
In response to Reply #5

>... was the number of times I saw people try to hang the
>griefer label on him for doing things that they themselves
>did.
>
>For example, if your midlevel A-P is level sitting / levelling
>slowly and doing a lot of PK to try to build up a weapon, hey,
>more power to you -- but you don't get to bitch that the slow
>levelling PK-focused Fort thief that killed you is some kind
>of griefer when he whips you. Some of you know who you are;
>just admit to yourself that it's hypocritical/unfair.

I think it's more that these people get ####ty titles for doing what Tanith did rather than shovels of Imm love and hero titles in their thirties. E.g., Daurwyn's Scion AP.

DaevrynThu 16-Oct-08 07:43 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#73196, "RE: My favorite thing about watching this character..."
In response to Reply #6

>I think it's more that these people get ####ty titles for
>doing what Tanith did rather than shovels of Imm love and hero
>titles in their thirties. E.g., Daurwyn's Scion AP.

The vast majority of them certainly don't get ####ty titles.

Not that I agreed with it when it happened to Daurwyn's Scion AP.

Daurwyn (Guest)Fri 17-Oct-08 02:49 PM

#73297, "Who"
In response to Reply #6

Happened to be trying to rank up when he got that title too, but had eaten mob deaths and struggled to get a group. Heh.

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 11:13 AM

#73221, "RE: My favorite thing about watching this character..."
In response to Reply #5

That's a solid compliment. Thank you. I'm glad it was as entertaining for you was it was for me.

BajulaWed 15-Oct-08 11:23 PM
929 posts
#73174, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..."
In response to Reply #0

oh man you sooo rocked.
Once you were a squire, it was if you see so and so let me know.
a few minutes later, he's dead... next!
over and over and over...
for a while there I thought you were a magical assassin who got
assassinate at like 15th level.

-Volubryotr.

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 11:12 AM

#73220, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..."
In response to Reply #4

The funny thing is that some thief kills are a lot like assassin kills. The more stalking you do, the more certain it is

I liked you a lot. You were too high level for us to actually run together, but it made me smile to see you log on.

Greikyn (Guest)Wed 15-Oct-08 11:05 PM

#73169, "Absolute beast from what I saw. PBF paid for. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 11:10 AM

#73219, "Thank you very much (nt)"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks

LhydiaWed 15-Oct-08 09:13 PM
2390 posts
#73166, "Who wants to claim this guy? No world, it wasn't me. ..."
In response to Reply #0

gr

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 11:10 AM

#73218, "RE: Who wants to claim this guy? No world, it wasn't m..."
In response to Reply #2

I'll half-claim myself. The same player was Tanith and Mharr, a player that plays once every few years. The last bit is... we did run together, maybe 1-2 years ago. You were a nexus binder thief, I was an Nexus arial assassin (come back character... getting the reflexes back, fiddling with assassinate. Never did actually come back that time, work got busy). We hurt things.

LhydiaThu 16-Oct-08 01:14 PM
2390 posts
#73227, "Ha, I liked Krakac so much more than Mharr.."
In response to Reply #10

And I knew as soon as you hit your peak you had just gotten through Mharr after putting two and two together from your death thread, I really couldn't stand Tanith either. There was just something wrong with a guy who JUST got inducted ordering around Maran to me. Then when you got Maran'd tat'd at 30(being a Squire for like..5 days?)after already have gotten a last name and title at 16, that pretty much turned me off of Fortress completely and I deleted my Pally. I'm glad you role-played your ass of with Baer, but hell if I saw any of it as your enemy or cabalmate.

Out of curiousity, did you used to be an IMM? I want to know if my cracked out Immspiracy about who you are is close to being right.

But damn its weird that I could be so turned off to these last two when Krakac was the coolest dude I've interacted with in a long time, I hate you stopped playing him, binder + assassin = wrong.

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 01:36 PM

#73228, "RE: Ha, I liked Krakac so much more than Mharr.."
In response to Reply #18

No imm-spiracy, I'm afraid. Someone with socket might've put Tanith together with Mharr, but I had 0 ooc contact with anyone before or during this brief come-back.

I actually thought Krakac was a fairly bland character. I had a lot of fun with you, but nothing about him really stood out to me. I was sort-of rolling with the flow, chilling with you, and fiddling with assassinate. Then work got busy

I'm fairly sure we did cross paths one other time. Maybe.. hmm. A really bland water-shifter? Had electric eel and manta. Another come-back char to re-learn the world and changes, but I ended up not having enough time to play for real after him.

I'll defer to Baer on the early-maran, but many years ago it would've been common. I had a lot of evil kills, and a hell of a lot of retrievals. I was tagged with maran-i-nation after killing a defender and retrieving the Orb within 30 seconds it of it being put down.

In raw hours played I could easily have been a hero with a lot less maran-style evil-whipping. I really was RP-ing my ass off, with and without Baer. I think I kept things interesting enough that I was frequently-snooped.

IsildurWed 15-Oct-08 09:01 PM
5969 posts
#73165, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..."
In response to Reply #0

Heh. As Rilskel, you convinced me I don't like bards.

Tanith-Mharr (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 11:08 AM

#73217, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..."
In response to Reply #1

I knew the first time we crossed paths that you were someone to be careful with (just peeking your inventory told me that). Thanks for the good fights. I thought you were fairly tough, and certainly put a hurting on most of our range.

IsildurThu 16-Oct-08 01:51 PM
5969 posts
#73229, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..."
In response to Reply #9

btw, the time you got me right outside Tir-Talath, I was link dead the entire time. Didn't see any of the fight, logged back on at the pit. Not that I blame you- I doubt the fight lasted long enough for it to be obvious I wasn't there.

Tanith (Guest)Thu 16-Oct-08 01:56 PM

#73230, "RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Tanith Adoun the Jaguar's Eye, En..."
In response to Reply #20

Ouch... I'm sorry. I remember killing you, but no details. I'm usually pretty cognizant of things like that, so I'm sure I didn't notice.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73162 Previous topic | Next topic