Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Asheg the Fist of Darkness, Anathema to t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72927
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Oct-08 02:08 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72927, "(AUTO) [None] Asheg the Fist of Darkness, Anathema to the Empire"

Sun Oct 5 14:06:04 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Asheg perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:165

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kreo (Guest)Sun 05-Oct-08 06:18 PM

#72929, "I liked Asheg, and I have a few confessions..."
In response to Reply #0

Yes, you were of course correct. I did steal the orb of twilight from you and numerous other items when we were grouped. I felt really good by stealing from a dread lord (later in your life that is.) heh
I had that edge that makes it easier to steal from your group. After I hit lvl 51 I didn't fail a singe steal, and between lvl 30-50 I think I failed 2 steals EVER. Gotta love pickpockets. (I didn't get 100% steal until lvl 35 or so I think. heh)

Though you seemed to take quite some abuse, sort of the empiers punching bag, and you always seemed to get full looted. ^^

IsildurSun 05-Oct-08 07:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72931, "RE: I liked Asheg, and I have a few confessions..."
In response to Reply #1

I heard from multiple sources that Asheg was in fact a full-looter himself, which is probably why he got that treatment in return.

Zefta (Guest)Sun 05-Oct-08 08:38 PM

#72933, "Hehehe, wouldn't be surprised though..."
In response to Reply #2

I never noticed it as Kreo, as he never got a chance to kill me even though he was 100% sure I stole his orb of twilight. hehe

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72927 Previous topic | Next topic