Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Osorac the Grand Master of Changeling..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72782
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Oct-08 02:48 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72782, "(DELETED) [SCION] Osorac the Grand Master of Changelings"

Wed Oct 1 14:45:01 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Osorac perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lezra (Guest)Wed 01-Oct-08 04:59 PM

#72784, "well atleast you didn't just sit around and auto."
In response to Reply #0

You seemed sharp... but losing a set then deleting... meh. I lose crap all the time. I admit sometimes I lash out, But you were just getting started. Or maybe it was something else... if it was then sorry about the above. I hope you come back - and as much as the ppl complaining about scion numbers they aren't high... the currents scions are just more active.

Lightmaged (Guest)Wed 01-Oct-08 05:29 PM

#72785, "I don't think its the numbers that people are complaini..."
In response to Reply #1

Quality over quantity.

former_app (Guest)Fri 03-Oct-08 08:32 AM

#72806, "RE: I don't think its the numbers that people are compl..."
In response to Reply #2

Yes, quality is better then quantity, but if you have neither, at least get one.

Last time I checked in with Scion (granted 3-4 weeks ago before Lezra took over) they had 10 people, some well on the path to auto deleting, could barely hold their cabal item for more than 50% of the time, and 2 leaders, one of whom most imms considered one of the biggest whiners of all time, and another one who was on the borderline of being kicked out for quick log in/outs in some imm's opinions.

Good thing they didn't induct new people trying to learn how to play a competent evil mage, right? Gotta preserve that quality.

Scions as a cabal just needs to be disbanded in my opnion. The reality never lives up to the perceived intent.

XanthraillesWed 01-Oct-08 05:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#72786, "RE: well atleast you didn't just sit around and auto."
In response to Reply #1

Fall soccer season started which consumes three days of my week. I spend that time coaching my daughter's team. Then I spend two days a week completely devoted to football season. I managed to login once in three or four days. That didn't really seem right for a Scion character. Scions should be played often and be in the mix. Eshval's deletion also didn't help. It kind of left the character hollow.

Whomever did the last role contest commented about how the chracter's role looked unfinished. Well I intentionally do that because, I believe the character should be developed by ingame experience. Why should you have your whole life mapped out, and not change through experience?

Maybe I'll make something over the double-exp weekend. I love the game and enjoy most of the people who play it. The sheer time committment just isn't there for me lately. At least not over the long haul.

EshvalTue 30-Dec-08 02:37 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75380, "Sometimes"
In response to Reply #3

Sometimes I "sense" my name...well my CF name being brought up. I agree with your insight into how a role should progress. A character that does not change with experiences is little more than a basic script and will never achieve the distinction of being a "living amalgamation" of its adventures and interactions.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72782 Previous topic | Next topic