Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72718
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 29-Sep-08 05:20 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72718, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation"

Mon Sep 29 17:17:41 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Aelkch perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:46

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation, Aelkch (Guest), 29-Sep-08 05:37 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation, Rayihn, 29-Sep-08 05:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation, Etielise (Guest), 01-Oct-08 11:03 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation, Aelkch (Guest), 01-Oct-08 11:47 AM, #7
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation, Daevryn, 01-Oct-08 01:15 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation, Alietrius (Guest), 29-Sep-08 11:24 PM, #3
     Reply Oh well..., Kikebi (Guest), 30-Sep-08 10:29 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Oh well..., Aelkch (Guest), 30-Sep-08 06:50 PM, #5

Aelkch (Guest)Mon 29-Sep-08 05:37 PM

#72719, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation"
In response to Reply #0

Combination of a #### sleek set, really crappy response to my role idea about being a follower of the stars and stuff at the Herald event last night (hell, did the preachy thing and didn't even get Imm exp, that's like saying: "wow, you suck" :p), and the complete absence of other people in Nexus. Oh well, only spent a weekend on it. Maybe I'll do another Nexun though.

RayihnMon 29-Sep-08 05:48 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72721, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation"
In response to Reply #1

Just from watching this character via watching some of my empowerees, you really put me off with your RP. Your attitude was very negative all around and very bossy for no reason that I could see. I didn't actually hand out any xp last night, if you were feeling left out.

Good luck on your next, I hope it's more fun for you.

Etielise (Guest)Wed 01-Oct-08 11:03 AM

#72778, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation"
In response to Reply #2

Seconded.

I think the first thing Aelkch ever said to me (a few days before the religion event) was something like, "we will talk about this thing you are going to help me with," and it struck me as demanding and unpersonable. With an attitude like that, it's better to just not even bother asking permission and go ahead and plan your event without me. I was just kind of sitting in my chair like, "wtf did I do to this guy?"

Aelkch (Guest)Wed 01-Oct-08 11:47 AM

#72779, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation"
In response to Reply #6

Actually had that planned into the role, the "I'm smarter than you all, so I _must_ be better" idea :p

DaevrynWed 01-Oct-08 01:15 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#72780, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation"
In response to Reply #7

What it comes down to is, you're free to play that role, and other people are free to react to it as per their RP, which is to say, usually not well.

Alietrius (Guest)Mon 29-Sep-08 11:24 PM

#72735, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelkch the Wizard of Invocation"
In response to Reply #1

That was fast. I didn't see any of what Rayihn was talking about, but I liked your whole story from the event last night. Liked most of em actually, but I dug your whole constellation thing. Seems a lot of people didn't want to buy into it, but I'm open minded, so I guess that helped. And yeah, Baerinika disappeared about halfway through the event. To be honest, I don't blame her, the event lasted more than two hours.

Luck with your next.

Kikebi (Guest)Tue 30-Sep-08 10:29 AM

#72749, "Oh well..."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I know that Nexus is pretty empty now, but I'm trying to recruit inductees on nearly every login. Tried to help you out with some gear too hoping that it might help.

You really didn't seem to want any interactions from me when I was on (and yes, I know I haven't been on a ton lately), but everytime I logged on, you were there... and that was cool. I was hoping I could find a few more guys who would do that too and get Nexus rocking again.

I'll keep trying

Aelkch (Guest)Tue 30-Sep-08 06:50 PM

#72767, "RE: Oh well..."
In response to Reply #4

Already got a role idea for another Nexun, soooo... see ya soon? :p

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72718 Previous topic | Next topic