Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Liluthiyan Tyranea the Tempestuous Sou..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72675
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Oct-08 08:04 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72675, "(DELETED) [None] Liluthiyan Tyranea the Tempestuous Soul of Passion"

Sat Sep 27 15:22:02 2008

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Liluthiyan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:209

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply We talked once, that last time I saw you. What happene..., Camridarinil (Guest), 28-Sep-08 09:36 AM, #7
Reply RE: We talked once, that last time I saw you. What hap..., Aodh, 28-Sep-08 12:49 PM, #8
Reply Was fun..., Namanrin (Guest), 28-Sep-08 05:52 AM, #6
Reply RE: Was fun..., Aodh, 28-Sep-08 12:51 PM, #9
Reply What happened?, Lyristeon, 27-Sep-08 04:34 PM, #1
     Reply Part of the equation =, Pro (Guest), 27-Sep-08 07:47 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Part of the equation =, Lyristeon, 27-Sep-08 08:14 PM, #3
     Reply got tired of being beaten up, Aodh, 27-Sep-08 10:47 PM, #4
          Reply Too bad, Jayundar (Guest), 28-Sep-08 12:05 AM, #5
          Reply You wrong, Koolchi (Guest), 29-Sep-08 02:07 AM, #10
          Reply Dagger + Whip... not flail!!!, ElfWarriorGuy (Guest), 29-Sep-08 09:23 PM, #15
               Reply ... I may cry., Aodh, 29-Sep-08 09:30 PM, #11
                    Reply Don't give out my secret!, Fendril (Guest), 29-Sep-08 11:58 PM, #12
                         Reply long live the green flail!, Aodh, 30-Sep-08 04:10 AM, #13
                              Reply I wont dent it., Dragomir, 30-Sep-08 07:29 AM, #14

Camridarinil (Guest)Sun 28-Sep-08 09:36 AM

#72686, "We talked once, that last time I saw you. What happene..."
In response to Reply #0

You cried, ran off, and quit. What was in your character's background that I didn't know about?

AodhSun 28-Sep-08 12:49 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72688, "RE: We talked once, that last time I saw you. What hap..."
In response to Reply #7

Liluthiyan grew up in Darsylon. She and her ranger boyfriend ran off to fool around on Calandaryl, where he got killed by a skeleton, and she nearly did. Then all sorts of other bad things happened.

So she had a thing for rangers, heh

And how did I miss you in goodbyes? You were around quite a bit always watching and creeping around. It's nice to have a steadfast ally like that. Although we didn't interact much besides that one last time, you seemed solid in rp too. GL, keep it up!

Namanrin (Guest)Sun 28-Sep-08 05:52 AM

#72684, "Was fun..."
In response to Reply #0

always knew Lilu would be ready for a raid... or when me, you, and Sey joined up for some whistlewood travellin'...

anyways good job.. good luck with next...

Nam

AodhSun 28-Sep-08 12:51 PM
352 posts
#72689, "RE: Was fun..."
In response to Reply #6

Thanks very much! You seem pretty damn solid yourself. Keep those bastards afraid of the woods, Harbinger!

We didn't interact too very much together, but what I did get to experience was pretty funny, befitting your religion. You and Keren's banter definitely made me laugh. GJ, keep it up

LyristeonSat 27-Sep-08 06:00 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72676, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

Being a leader in Outlander has some sweet benefits. You get the Monte Hall of imms who chose you as a leader. I don't care if my leaders get their asses handed to them as long as they play their part. Heck, we have a guy on the totem who died 100 times. I would just like to know what caused you to not show up after a death. I liked your attitude and rp when you were about and was hoping to see you be there for a good amount of time.

Pro (Guest)Sat 27-Sep-08 07:47 PM

#72678, "Part of the equation ="
In response to Reply #1

You.

Or so I'm guessing by the amount of flame you've been getting and the posts you're snipping.

LyristeonSat 27-Sep-08 08:14 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72679, "RE: Part of the equation ="
In response to Reply #2

That really wouldn't make sense, but, would be completely stupid if it were true.

AodhSat 27-Sep-08 10:47 PM
352 posts
#72681, "got tired of being beaten up"
In response to Reply #1

Thank you very much for the compliment, though

I had a lot of fun thinking up, writing, and playing out the role. I know my rp started to suffer as I got more and more frustrated with being ineffective and losing often in pk. What caused me to stop showing up after that last death was losing some nice hp gear, and then having my weapons taken yet again. The prospect of regearing, trying to find daggers with so many other dagger specs around, and probably just getting my teeth kicked in again just didn't sound like any fun, so I logged off to cool my jets.

Then I got busy for about 2.5 weeks, and tried to get myself to log Lil on again and play, but just didn't have it in me. Finding myself uninducted pretty much sealed the deal, but I totally understand that I'd been inactive a good long time, so no hard feelings. Okay, perhaps just a little bit

Poooooooooooooooooooor me, lol. In hindsight, I should have taken spear instead of flail, I think. Whip/flail skills were amazingly unreliable for me, excepting sweet occasions where I choked out Tlingit, another trib, and the 4 guards they were with and quaffed out alive (Hi Satebos!). On paper, and in my head, dagger/whip/stsf/possibility of insects seemed like it would be a killer combo, but I just couldn't seem to make the pk magic happen. I seemed to do well against warriors, but there were barely any notable Trib/Empire/Scion warriors during Lil's life. Any advice/insight on what I was doing wrong from Daevryn/Twist/anyone else who watched me would be very encouraging and welcome

Pro: Lyristeon was great the few times he was around/talking on cb. He and this bitchy elf had no problems.

Outlanders:
You all were great, excepting a few lowbie evils who tried to give me crap, which Lil would have gladly skinned your butt for. Some of you I knew as Glordath, and Lil fit in with Outlander much better than he did. It was funny doing things with Macha, and having her mention that Glordath did this and that with her too. Made me wonder if you suspected the same human behind the screen!

Seyriannia, Macha: Lil's sisters. You both figured very prominently in her role. You were great to run with, help when I could, and to talk/rp with. I made it clear IC, I'm sure Well-played, well-played.

Jayundar: We had some very tense fun. Lil was a very angry, militant woman, so she rather liked you, even if you are super-creepy! Well-played. You would usually teleport away when we had any type of numbers going into the Spire, but thank you for the interactions and the shielding. And not lighting me on fire!

Who else? Purrtis: I was a total bitch to you for a good long while, sorry about that. I and Lil both were bad about holding grudges :-/ I'm glad we made peace. Thanks for the help and the laughs: I laughed a LOT when you were stuck for rl days in the Jade Mountains, lol.

Ixilth!!! You were a solid little trooper, even if your frustration started to kill your rp You helped me so very, very many times. But you know that. And I was grateful. Thanks for the fun, the laughs, the funny rp of the bitchy elf dyke and the gnomish bum running around together.

Shumwrahm: We ran around a good bit, and I liked you. Would have loved for you to have more time, but life is how it is. Keep fighting for freedom!

Temphaneal: I justified Lil being nice to you by having her decide you were sort of retarded, and needed someone to take pity on you, even though she was a huge man-hater. As a player, I totally applaud your guts sticking through to get re-inducted and not letting discouragement get you down. That's something I was lacking this time, obviously.

Felar Ranger I Talked With Before I Went Dormant: I can't remember your name, but you were fun. Keep it up!

Imms:
Thank you Yean for the role contest and the item/sphere contest loving I need to roll a follower sometime, someday.

Fort:
I only really rp'ed, assisted/ranked with Renkaide. You've got a lot of heart and guts, man. Keep up the good work.

Tribunal:
There were a good number of you that pissed me off. But that's how it goes.

Koolchi: I thought you were an amazingly disgraceful paladin. Guild-sitting cowardliness, helping Laraiyin kill an elf, writing odes to Eshval. In addition to being a dwarf, paladin, with a dwarf accent.

Fendril: I said it with Glordath, and I say it now, "you had serious guts." Well-played, and sorry again about all those summons

Laraiyin and your clone: I was glad when both of you were gone. You two were extremely frustrating, since it seemed nigh-impossible to find either of you without protections and guards.

Tlingit: Taking the weapons of someone who wasn't flagged and retrieving is totally your prerogative when you kill them, but it ####ing sucks. I was chuckling confusedly the time you sent me a tell saying you were disappointed in me when I unsuccessfully ganged you, when one or two days previous Satebos had summoned me into the hidden room for you and the wildcat. One less enemy for you now, though. Well done?

Trovaine: holy ####, I wanted to full-loot you after the night you rotted Macha like... 6 times? Granted, perhaps she should have taken steps to avoid that. But YOU ARE ROTTING ANOTHER GOLD AURA 6 TIMES in one long retrieval campaign. Lame.

Kiadela: you were a pain, and I was uneasy about fighting you. That one time I (and others killed you) I hadn't called them, although they definitely saved me from dying instead. Good luck with your next.

Grembelis: Same. That time I killed you with entwine/hurl throat/insects was the happiest I ever was with Lil. I felt like a pk god, lol. Sorry about the bitchy tell right after Sey's age death. It was all Liluthiyan's rp to be a royal bitch. You seemed like a decent guy. GLWYN.

Empire:

Really weren't any of you that seemed to matter besides Ahtieli. Tried to fight and kill you, since Liluthiyan was an Amaranthe follower, but I just couldn't put out the damage.

Scion:

Kharnial: I couldn't kill you or get you in a gang and that pissed me off badly. Definitely a strong combo. I wanted to return the full-sac very, very, very badly, but I don't know how I could have pulled it off between camelspit, nightmare movespeed, tattoo.

Herald:

Ryasyn: I don't know how we ended up talking together so much, but damn you were a weirdo! You made me laugh though, so well done

To everyone else... take it easy. Stay cool, or try to be cool. I was quite proud of her role, and need to find out why my paypal account was frozen, unless someone else gets the pbf in their burning curiosity. Maybe someday I'll learn how to pk. Who knows?

Jayundar (Guest)Sun 28-Sep-08 12:05 AM

#72682, "Too bad"
In response to Reply #4

Well, I liked Lil. She earned huge points with me of course for stabbing that one mouthy guy.

As for not getting set on fire, I had an immolation saved up for the next time I saw you after I heard you uninducted one of my guys, but it's all fine.

As you can see...two mouthy bitches get along a lot better than Glordath+Jayundar.

Have fun with your next character!

Koolchi (Guest)Mon 29-Sep-08 02:07 AM

#72698, "You wrong"
In response to Reply #4

Yes, I did guild sat alot. I died in Galadon #### load too. Most of my PK death is in Galadon to Gangs especially to Outlanders. You can see it if someone buys my PBF or when I get some money to buy it.

I never helped Larayain get a charge from you or anyone else. Actually, I sacced Larayain's axe which almost killed him. He can vouch for that and so can the IMMs.

As per writing songs for Eshval, when the Imms didn't mind me doing it, why you care? After I started writing odes to Eshval, I got another virtue. It was not from Eshval, I am pretty sure.

Your imagination that all Dwarfs are irish is screw-up. No where it says I can't change the speech pattern to my liking.

ElfWarriorGuy (Guest)Wed 01-Oct-08 08:04 AM

#72728, "Dagger + Whip... not flail!!!"
In response to Reply #4

Flails require strength to pull off. Whips require
dex. Trying to use your skills with a flail probably
drove you nuts. When I figured out that whip made me
a lot more successful I swapped over in a hurry.

There are a few very light very nice whips out
there that really do make all the difference.
Try whip next time instead of flail use, I know
flails are hella easy to get.. Ysigrath.. but
not that great for an Elf.

After an amazingly bad run and a chain of be heavily
looted I used a rat tail to snag a few weapons and
get right back in the game. Whips are your friend!

Yout!

AodhMon 29-Sep-08 09:30 PM
352 posts
#72729, "... I may cry."
In response to Reply #15

BUT GREEN FLAIL STATS ARE SO GOOD! *sobs*

I honestly didn't use whips... nearly ever. le sigh.

Fendril (Guest)Mon 29-Sep-08 11:58 PM

#72737, "Don't give out my secret!"
In response to Reply #11

I lived by the green flail! I think you and shum were the only two people I ever saw using it besides myself. Of course, either of you killing that NPC for it would probably not be an outlander thing to do. So good thing I gave you a ready supply of them!

On another note, you say I had guts? I thought you did as well with this one. Yes, I hated that damn summon with your shaman, but live and learn. I thought you were very ballsy with Liluthiya. At one point I thought you were dying more than me... Then I think I died three times in a row. Well done and I think you should try and come over to the dark err... Law side!

AodhTue 30-Sep-08 04:10 AM
352 posts
#72742, "long live the green flail!"
In response to Reply #12

green flail is requestable for goodies

Thank you for the compliment! I tried to be brave with Lil. Usually, that entailed running into the Captain, tanking a whooole bunch of things for 1 or 2 rounds, then turning tail to the wilds to heal up and do it all over again, until we could get people to work together quick to retrieve Also, I can't ever recall you using your u-hauls to pick up any outtie's gear, even if to just give it back. I'm sure you did at least once in life, but I can't remember ever seeing it. I think that is super, super awesome, and is probably an extremely difficult thing to resist, much like butcher/skin corpse

And, you know, I would give Tribunal a try just to see the other side, but I personally hate the concept/idea/philosophy. Live free or die.... hard.

oh I hate myself for typing that

DragomirTue 30-Sep-08 07:29 AM
Member since 09th Mar 2006
220 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72743, "I wont dent it."
In response to Reply #13

I used my guards to grab everything in a corpse alot. But I always gave everything back if they fell within a city (minus weapons of course). I did it for two reasons. One, To stop looters from taking anything, especially if I had to leave the corpse for a bit. Two, As this was only my second hero, I wanted to lore everything I could get my hands on! So if anyone ever wonder why I took so long handing everything back, one thing at a time, that was why!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72675 Previous topic | Next topic