Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of Tran..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72629
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Sep-08 07:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72629, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Fri Sep 26 07:53:44 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Slorint perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:141

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of ..., Lezra (Guest), 26-Sep-08 04:05 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of ..., Isildur, 26-Sep-08 10:58 AM, #2
Reply I tried, Slorint (Guest), 26-Sep-08 12:17 PM, #3
     Reply RE: I tried, Isildur, 26-Sep-08 02:31 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of ..., Tlingit (Guest), 26-Sep-08 08:20 AM, #1
     Reply Meh, Slorint (Guest), 26-Sep-08 12:20 PM, #4
          Reply Go ahead, Zhimos (Guest), 26-Sep-08 12:30 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Go ahead, Slorint (Guest), 26-Sep-08 12:40 PM, #6

Lezra (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 04:05 PM

#72651, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of ..."
In response to Reply #0

to bad you didn't have a different minor instead of air... porc seems situation but... nasty. Good luck with the next.

IsildurFri 26-Sep-08 10:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72635, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of ..."
In response to Reply #0

I was Rilskel. Heh. In retrospect, I should have just swallowed my pride and told you what you wanted to hear, but I was trying to do something "different". Various people assured me that an evil "doing it for the power" type trib was feasible. Guess I interviewed with the wrong person! I considered keeping at it and trying to get in just to spite you, but ended up getting annoyed at the bard class and deciding to cut my losses.

Slorint (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 12:17 PM

#72640, "I tried"
In response to Reply #2

I honestly thought about letting it slide, but Slorint was all about Order and doing the job for a greater purpose.

To be fair, I did recommend you speak to the Provost. I didn't say you wouldn't have a place in the Tribunal, I simply said I didnt care for your answers. Heh. Sorry if thats what turned it sour or even began to turn it sour but theoretically the leadership should have been cool with taking my opinion for what it was and interviewing you anyways.

IsildurFri 26-Sep-08 02:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#72649, "RE: I tried"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah. I was optimistic I could still get in. I just got tired of running around trying to pk people w/ a low level bard. Spamming piercing dissonance.

Tlingit (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 08:20 AM

#72631, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Slorint the Grand Sorcerer of ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to have around, though I did wonder about your form choices, but at least you did something out of the cookie cutter formulas. Good luck with whatever you play next Slorcupine.

Slorint (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 12:20 PM

#72641, "Meh"
In response to Reply #1

It was something of a dare? Anyways, I was happy I got Slorcupine, it was fun although I really needed a lot of hps to make it work. And too many people know how to make it useless. So when I'd run into a villager and he'd switch to like..bone-hilted dagger and grin evilly at me I was like..Hrmph and I'd fly off.

I had a friend tell me I would be very very annoying as Eagle/Porc but not get any kills. I think I caught some of you by surpise and got a couple kills here and there. All in all it was fun and I'd definitely pick Defense again..but I might go Defense/Offense next time. Needed something with some bite!!

I have a log for your Provost that you will love but I need to get Zhimos' permission to post it. It was the Slorcupine at its greatest.

Zhimos (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 12:30 PM

#72643, "Go ahead"
In response to Reply #4

Hilarious.... I was just on my way to get a staff by the way. I didn't realize I had the scales also... AND stupid thrym was chase'n me down, and I hit centurions. It's like the worst scenario for me and best for you. I got a laugh out of it.

Slorint (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-08 12:40 PM

#72644, "RE: Go ahead"
In response to Reply #5

Yeah..you have to understand when your Eagle/Porc...and you happen across someone pinned up against something its just icing on the cake.

And I about crapped my pants when I looked in your corpse and the Scales were there. You're exactly right though, things went wrong for you and I happened to be there. Things had to be line up just perfectly for me to capitalize.

The other time I can think of was when Doryan was retrieving, and he kept running in and hitting then running off. Obviously by the time I could get in front of him it was..

Tortoise
w
intercept captain
Porcupine

So in the midst of all that it wasnt hard for him to switch weapons and I'd be doing nothing.

So I waited until I heard the death cry and he got the fetish back of course, but then just went in and quill'd. Not enough time for him to do anything he just hit me like a warrior does and I got him.

So yeah I really had to have the dominoes all lined up for them to fall in my favor.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72629 Previous topic | Next topic