Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Grokk the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72257
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 19-Sep-08 09:48 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72257, "(DELETED) [None] Grokk the Planewalker"

Fri Sep 19 21:47:34 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Grokk perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vijzun (Guest)Fri 19-Sep-08 11:10 PM

#72258, "If you weren't such a friend..."
In response to Reply #0

...I'd beat you for deleting on me! My neutral buddy in crime, we did a *lot* together throughout the game and you'll definitely be missed. I know it was rough being a neutral conjurer with crappy charisma (seriously, even your ungodly powerful earth elementals would turn on you and kill you with all your edges) which is likely why you deleted which is why I didn't push the issue further when you said you were deleting. That earth elemental was scary though - OBLITS/ANNIHILATES on normal hits on skeletons with pummels/earthquakes added in...granted, it would do the same to you since you had blunt vunerability and murder your in about 2 rounds....hopefully all my healing sleeps made it less painful to conjure.

Anyways, good luck with your next and hopefully it's something to join me since without you it's a bit boring :-/

Peace,
Prophet

Grokk (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-08 12:08 PM

#72275, "RE: If you weren't such a friend..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, it was the charisma really. Even doing weak conjures and strong binds wasn't reliable. The healing sleeps are probably the only reason I made it to hero without plunging a fork into my eyes.

The indirect effect of the charisma was WAY too much time sleeping, which resulted in me doing things in other windows. Or going out to smoke. Or basically being half-afk at the best of times, and REALLY afk the rest of the time. I can't even say how many stupid deaths that resulted in.

Other irritants: Tactics! Wand up and ... do nothing. Sigh.

I mostly made this character to fiddle with archons (disappointed, but I learned some things) and for pure idle curiosity: If I stack up ALL of the edges on a svirf, could I manage an earth elemental hitting for Oblits? Answer is no, folks, but you can get consistent middling DEV.

Anyhow. It was good stomping around with you. We were mean.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72257 Previous topic | Next topic