Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Faistir the Wrath of An Immortal, Bloo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72044
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 10-Sep-08 07:40 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72044, "(DELETED) [None] Faistir the Wrath of An Immortal, Blood Servant"

Wed Sep 10 19:39:25 2008

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Faistir perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:99

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ArtificialWed 10-Sep-08 08:03 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72045, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Faistir the Wrath of An Immortal, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Bleh...I took a month off or so because of RL and ended up waiting too long I guess.

My first char over the 20s, I think it was obvious since I oozed ignorance. The whole purpose of this char was to play something difficult in both rp and pk, since I expected people to be hunting me down. Leveling was an enjoyable experience for the most part on this char, likely only because I could tank.

My whole character was supposed to be about evolving, self discovery, gaining confidence, etc. I think this didnt mesh well with Eshval's religion, since I think I was supposed to be pretending I already belonged.

Had a hard time RPing with people...no one ever seemed to respond.

Thanks to the people who showed me places, especially Illyria. Grembelis for that nice chat.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72044 Previous topic | Next topic