Subject: "Well I'm gone..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71961
Show all folders

Neleai (Guest)Tue 09-Sep-08 02:40 PM

#71961, "Well I'm gone..."

The character, was fun for a bit, but then it became a bit boring. I tried to log on today and try to do a last minute effort to bring some life in her, and it didnt work. And that and school is starting soon again(and I have a nice full load there), I decided it was time to cut my time consuming felar, otherwise school would probably suffer for it.

As for good-byes, well I'm lazy. I might post some later, but if you want to say something, feel free to do so. I'll probably reply.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You were always fun to interact with., Corm (Guest), 11-Sep-08 04:27 PM, #11
Reply RE: You were always fun to interact with., Aradyn, 13-Sep-08 01:46 PM, #12
Reply nice forms, lezra (Guest), 11-Sep-08 12:03 AM, #8
Reply RE: nice forms, Aradyn, 11-Sep-08 12:20 PM, #10
Reply RE: Well I'm gone..., Ryasyn (Guest), 10-Sep-08 10:12 PM, #7
Reply RE: Well I'm gone..., Aradyn, 11-Sep-08 12:13 PM, #9
Reply RE: Well I'm gone..., Etielise (Guest), 10-Sep-08 03:51 PM, #4
Reply RE: Well I'm gone..., Aradyn, 10-Sep-08 04:09 PM, #6
Reply Awww..., Iltanthal (Guest), 10-Sep-08 02:49 PM, #3
Reply RE: Awww..., Aradyn, 10-Sep-08 04:05 PM, #5
Reply RE: Well I'm gone..., Volubryotr (Guest), 10-Sep-08 02:20 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Well I'm gone..., Neleai (Guest), 10-Sep-08 01:19 PM, #2

Corm (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-08 04:27 PM

#72082, "You were always fun to interact with."
In response to Reply #0

I hope you had fun while I was still around.
Character's quirks tend to get boring after a while.
Sometimes you have to think of a new way to make them quirky in a similar manner.

I hope to see you in the fields again.

AradynSat 13-Sep-08 01:46 PM
Member since 11th Feb 2007
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72124, "RE: You were always fun to interact with."
In response to Reply #11

Heh, I usually get bored really quick. One of these days I'll play a character to age death(I have done a character to con death when I was a newb, so I got that). I have a fairly short attention span normally. You were fun until...the day you became ridiculously depressed, but I had to sit through that. I will eventually come back to CF, I might in a couple weeks. But since school is starting, and I'm not sure what to expect, I'm trying to avoid having any CF ties.

Anyway good luck with your next, dont have another depressing paladin

lezra (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-08 12:03 AM

#72057, "nice forms"
In response to Reply #0

I wonder even though so many ppl knew about the porc you seems to make it work for ya... but it was fun... damn your hyena was fast... sorry about the guild thing a long time ago. See ya soon come to the darkside..

AradynThu 11-Sep-08 12:20 PM
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72074, "RE: nice forms"
In response to Reply #8

Well the Porcupine and Hyena was a pretty good draw. If I was playing any other role I would have been excited, but as it were...I was trying to avoid pk mostly with this role. Hyena/Porcupine is better at landing pks then avoiding pks(though it does that adequately as well). Ah well, it worked in the long run. And yes, the hyena is fast...I liked outrunning you on Eastern

And as for the guild thing. Well I was pretty upset when it happened. I go AFK a lot because I have a weak bladder(yes I go to the bathroom 3-4 times a session, at least). But in that case, I probably shouldn't have gone AFK in Galadon...then again I was getting desperate, heh. Oh well, crap happens. I don't like that alligator, you still outdamage me when I'm using porcupine form. Especially if you are using ABS(and I usually used ABS against you, unless it was like 5 on 1 in my favor).

For the darkside, I find that highly doubtful. I'm probably good enough to make a nice evil scion(with my knowledge of ABS and some other preps), but I have a hard time playing evils of any sort. I have played a couple, but they always end up being neutrals in a red suit. Maybe one day I'll get over that, but likely not any time soon(I do kind of want to play an anti-paladin after all).

At least, you were pretty brave. I respect you coming with five us there, even though that Alligator is a beast with ABS up. You would just ignore us while my hyena did mauls(at best) against you. But still, pretty courageous. You would sometimes get down to writhing. Have fun with alligator/eagle for a while, and then good luck with your next.

Ryasyn (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-08 10:12 PM

#72053, "RE: Well I'm gone..."
In response to Reply #0

Aw, damn. Was always fun to talk to you, even if I kind of figured out who you were after only a little while. I think/hope. Aiyanna, right?

Anyway, that love potion thing was one of the most fun experiences I've had since rolling Ryasyn.

AradynThu 11-Sep-08 12:13 PM
30 posts
#72073, "RE: Well I'm gone..."
In response to Reply #7

Yes, I was Aiyanna. I figured a few people realized that. I wish I wasn't so transparent. Oh well, hopefully its just a good match in play times. I don't think Neleai is very similar to Aiyanna. Anyway, again I liked Ryasyn I would have taken you to a couple places had you asked(though it was fun that I sometimes got dragged to a few area explores with the heralds, I like exploring nowadays).

Umm, the love potion thing....well when you start hitting on me...I was like Ok I'm going to leave now. I'm very thankful that you didn't continue on with it. But, at least, it was funny, even if I was like oh god please no mudsex. I think you probably noticed me running, heh. Though Neleai would have been fine with a chaste relationship(but apparently you dont like fela). Keep on trucking, and try to avoid that age death Good luck on your next.

Etielise (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-08 03:51 PM

#72019, "RE: Well I'm gone..."
In response to Reply #0

Aw, this is too bad. It was nice having you around in the Inn occasionally to chat. Thanks for the brawls, too. That could've been a boring day otherwise.

AradynWed 10-Sep-08 04:09 PM
30 posts
#72021, "RE: Well I'm gone..."
In response to Reply #4

Yes I usually just hang out at the inn when I'm really bored. Neleai is kind of boring, so sorry I wasn't too entertaining. I wasn't much of a hunter/pker, so when no one was trying to kill the Maran/Watcher I was pretty much stuck hanging out in the inn.

I liked Ettie. A good herald, as far as I can tell. It was funny when both you and Ryasyn were around. An interesting marriage, to say the least. I would play a herald, but like I said I think if I had a serious character, school would probably suffer. I will see though. Unfortunately, I bet when I do decide to roll another character you would have age died :< Anyway, keep having fun...and if you do roll another make sure you don't destroy all my crappy characters

Iltanthal (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-08 02:49 PM

#72015, "Awww..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked when you were around. You becoming insane at least once an evening was funny. Especially when you'd cb (probably saying something like "I'm insane again") and it'd be like "Get out of there now!" and folks would forget that you were frequently insane and be like "What? Where?"

You definitely seemed to know your stuff (but you did a good job of not seeming overly arrogant - it's a fine line) and I enjoyed hanging with you.

Good luck with the next!

AradynWed 10-Sep-08 04:05 PM
30 posts
#72020, "RE: Awww..."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, I didn't really like being insane. But yes I said a lot of "Neleai is insane...again." Unfortunately I have no idea what I was saying. I think insanity on me should be pretty obvious. If I use a pronoun, I'm insane Sometimes the insanity would be permanent(-1 in my affects), that was always fun(not really), and then I just tried to talk a lot to get my point across. It never worked, oh well. And you probably know why I was insane a lot.

And thank you for the compliment. I have played tons of shifters, so that could have been something. Unfortunately, I also get bored of them quickly. You can only handle so much hyena and porcupine fun.

And has for Iltanthal. Well I liked you mostly(I can't say completely, you were a damn sneaky elf afterall). You seemed to know what was going on. I was surprised my hyena could beat you in a duel(then again I was spamming bite iltanthal, so you couldn't get many of your dagger skills in). I'm glad you got Captain, though I can't say what you will do with it. Good luck with that.

Volubryotr (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-08 02:20 AM

#71992, "RE: Well I'm gone..."
In response to Reply #0

Hrm, Nelly nelly nelly, now what am I gonna do?
Good luck with the next when you have some time.

Neleai (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-08 01:19 PM

#72009, "RE: Well I'm gone..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Volu. I think with Neleai I finally appreciated typical dwarven rp(before the accent would always get on my nerves, not to say I'm not guilty of annoying accents). And you and Kernagor were the ones that helped me come to this appreciation. So Neleai liked dwarves in general. Anyway well roleplayed paladin. You weren't afraid to shake it up a bit(and I saved your dwarven behind at least once or twice because of it). A mistake of mine probably let you die once or twice though :< sorry about that.

Good luck with Volu, and if you play a bunch of goodies, you will interact with me sooner or later...I might roll another a few weeks into school(maybe it wont be as bad as I think it will be).

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71961 Previous topic | Next topic