Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Inger Svendsdottir the Stonemason, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71463
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 27-Aug-08 06:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71463, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Inger Svendsdottir the Stonemason, Drillmistress of Battle"

Wed Aug 27 18:08:16 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Inger perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:466

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Inger Svendsdottir the Stonemas..., Ruhk (Guest), 01-Sep-08 08:59 AM, #26
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Inger Svendsdottir the Stonemas..., Inger (Guest), 01-Sep-08 11:12 AM, #28
Reply Very well done. I enjoyed you from many directives. txt, Khrathtyn (Guest), 29-Aug-08 04:27 AM, #22
Reply RE: Very well done. I enjoyed you from many directives...., Inger (Guest), 29-Aug-08 08:50 AM, #23
     Reply Unfortunately, I deleted shortly after you Age-Died. nt, Khrathtyn (Guest), 29-Aug-08 04:01 PM, #24
          Reply Shame on you! :) nt, Inger (Guest), 29-Aug-08 04:11 PM, #25
Reply Ahh everyone good is disappearing, Dhaath (Guest), 28-Aug-08 12:50 AM, #17
Reply RE: Ahh everyone good is disappearing, Inger (Guest), 28-Aug-08 04:20 PM, #21
Reply I forgot to ask one thing! For Imms, Inger (Guest), 27-Aug-08 07:37 PM, #5
Reply I actually prayed about this, Kernagor (Guest), 27-Aug-08 07:38 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I actually prayed about this, Inger (Guest), 27-Aug-08 07:40 PM, #7
Reply Goodbyes, Inger (Guest), 27-Aug-08 07:31 PM, #4
Reply WTF AM I MENTIONED UNDER ENEMIES!?!?! ;), Namanrin (Guest), 27-Aug-08 07:46 PM, #8
Reply OOPS! Sorry! I just got focused on writing! :) Hah... n..., Inger (Guest), 27-Aug-08 09:24 PM, #11
Reply Sorry to see you go! Good showing., Lezra (Guest), 27-Aug-08 08:04 PM, #9
Reply Somebody who actually be appreciatin' me spirit?, Gulkra (Guest), 27-Aug-08 08:25 PM, #10
Reply Ragesteel for you and me both... If you can find a way ..., Inger (Guest), 27-Aug-08 09:26 PM, #12
Reply Loved Inger, Lerzion (Guest), 27-Aug-08 09:30 PM, #13
Reply I must apologise, Ahtieli (Guest), 27-Aug-08 10:42 PM, #14
Reply Awsome job, Kiadela (Guest), 27-Aug-08 11:49 PM, #15
Reply Deleted message, hvmjcpsme (Guest), 10-Jul-09 01:21 PM, #31
Reply Inger, Eshval, 28-Aug-08 12:46 AM, #16
Reply RE: Inger, Pof Ajirkahn (Guest), 28-Aug-08 03:44 AM, #18
Reply Good times, djabree (Guest), 28-Aug-08 04:40 AM, #19
Reply Sister Inger, Koolchi (Guest), 28-Aug-08 01:07 PM, #20
Reply Soddin Great Lummox!, Ysaloerye, 01-Sep-08 11:02 AM, #27
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Yean, 01-Sep-08 12:43 PM, #29
Reply My favorite other giant, Fjarn, 03-Sep-08 06:50 PM, #30
Reply Your echoes my dear, Rayihn, 27-Aug-08 06:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Your echoes my dear, Inger (Guest), 27-Aug-08 06:40 PM, #2
     Reply Damn well some'o the best echos I 'eard in a while., Gulkra (Guest), 27-Aug-08 07:03 PM, #3

Ruhk (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 08:59 AM

#71662, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Inger Svendsdottir the Stonemas..."
In response to Reply #0

BLEEEEEH! I knew this was around the corner and I dreaded it as much. Inger and I were best friends ever. I don't know who you are as a player but it is pretty much the 'perfect kind' and I was glad that you were a battle berserker. In my opinion you did the job the best I've seen in my stint as a CFer and I don't think anyone will best it. You were ROCK SOLID in rp and pk. We did it all from regearing to raiding to fighting gangs we couldn't win against (tribunal 9 man squad, eh?). THE BEST TIMES ever. I've been away due to many reasons and not been able to play so I took a bit to reply, but when I'll be back I'll be in the war room... ALONE! and damn well I'm gonna miss you. Our playing times never really allowed us to spend too much time together and at times I'd stay up all night just so I could keep rolling with you. Most of those times that you saw me off late was when I was skipping sleep

AWESOMENESS. GLYWN!
Ruhk

Inger (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 11:12 AM

#71665, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Inger Svendsdottir the Stonemas..."
In response to Reply #26

Heh. You don't know how well that comment rings true for me too. There were many times when I'd be about to log off for the night and get some sleep and you would log in. I'd be bone tired but would push on through and stay up because I knew we'd have a good time. It really was a bummer our playing times didn't match up better but maybe it was for the best for our bodies as far as sleep is concerned! Anyways, thanks for everything. Continue kicking ass with ruhk! Feel free to drop me an email when you get back into it. tjhuron@live.com

Khrathtyn (Guest)Fri 29-Aug-08 04:27 AM

#71544, "Very well done. I enjoyed you from many directives. txt"
In response to Reply #0

As Torastin, I enjoyed our reflective conversations on who we were and why we were what we were.

Curiously. Were you Oriarn?

Inger (Guest)Fri 29-Aug-08 08:50 AM

#71549, "RE: Very well done. I enjoyed you from many directives...."
In response to Reply #22

Nope. I wasn't. But, I thought you had outstanding RP. I really was looking forward to more of it! I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Good luck with Torastin! Think you'll do very well.

Khrathtyn (Guest)Fri 29-Aug-08 04:01 PM

#71559, "Unfortunately, I deleted shortly after you Age-Died. nt"
In response to Reply #23

sdf

Inger (Guest)Fri 29-Aug-08 04:11 PM

#71560, "Shame on you! :) nt"
In response to Reply #24

nt

Dhaath (Guest)Thu 28-Aug-08 12:50 AM

#71495, "Ahh everyone good is disappearing"
In response to Reply #0

You were one of the last few links with my generation of players, and it seems everyone is just disappearing at an alarming pace.

Inger grew on me. We did not interact much in terms of Village rp, and I know how you get some distance from people who get inducted into your cabal a lot of hours after you do, even moreso as a leader and that in a cabal which is not hug-happy. I think you underwrote your own deadliness in your goodbye. Inger was a solid drilllady who could give and take the pain. The arena tournament was a revelation. Inspite of some crippling liabilities, you created a strong impression. Strong leaders are always a good thing to have. And though I did not hear you speak a lot, except to admonish us guys once in a while I always felt a shadow looming over my back every time you logged on. You know, Big Brother is watching. Hehe.

I approved of the way you ran things as a Drillmaster in a style similar to my own. Some Drillmasters are Brimstone. Some are Granite blocks. Both can be effective. Excellent work.

See you in the fields.

Inger (Guest)Thu 28-Aug-08 04:20 PM

#71536, "RE: Ahh everyone good is disappearing"
In response to Reply #17

Thanks. That is the truth of it. It becomes hard to get to know those that come after you. You typically tend to develop your best relationship IC with the ones you grow up with and spend lots of time with.

Inger (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 07:37 PM

#71472, "I forgot to ask one thing! For Imms"
In response to Reply #0

Just out of curiosity. How come my name never appeared on the leader list? I always wondered if you were planning ousting me!

Kernagor (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 07:38 PM

#71473, "I actually prayed about this"
In response to Reply #5

Apparently, CF is a very sexist place. Drillmasters get a place, but Drillmistresses don't. Those bastards.

Inger (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 07:40 PM

#71474, "RE: I actually prayed about this"
In response to Reply #6

Hah, I actually considered that once but quickly thought, "NAAAWWW".

Inger (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 07:31 PM

#71471, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well, to start I didn't plan on running to my last few deaths like I did, but, I kind of got a little overzealous and lost all my stuff leaving me with 3 (I thought 2) deaths left. I for once didn't get smoked by Lezra and had her on the run. In my excitement I forgot I was wanted and she made a good play by running to the Hamsah gate guards. I ran after her, got locked up and lost all my stuff. Well played Lezra. Anyways, I just couldn't bring myself to re-gearing with 2 deaths left.

Inger was great fun. I think I could have utilized her skill set a little bit more, and had ideas of ways of being more creative with them. For example, I wanted to do a little bit more stun-pincer with the heavy axes, but, just never did. I didn't use stun enough to perfect it and the times I tried it I failed the stun. Inger was basically supposed to be a take off of a norske, viking-ish type warrior. I struggled at time trying to settle on the speech pattern for her. Sometimes I wanted a jolly giant type, and others a dumb norwegian type accent (kind of like from the movie Fargo "Oh Yah, donchya know!"). As far as fighting went, the best fights I had with her (even ones I lost) I always would forget the log and end up cursing at myself. And then do it again the next day!

As far as playing times went. About the time of the rites my playing times drastically changed. I had changed jobs, and with my old job could play on and off during the day. My new job doesn't offer that kind of freedom, and I am more or less limited to nights and weekends now. Some weeks were just too hectic for me to even log in much, so sorry to you all if I seemed scarce sometimes. It wasn't because I wanted to be!

I might be taking a break after this, but, who knows. There are a few character types I want to try and one role concept and build that IMO kicks frickin' ass! I am so excited about it that I just may begin right away! Heh...

It's funny, sometimes during the course of a characters life you think of things that you'd like to comment about when its all over, and then when that happens, you can't remember any of it! So, heres my goodbyes. I'll try to get everyone, but, don't feel bad if I missed you and post something up so I can respond!

Imms:

One comment I'd like to make to the Imm's. I think the balance is very nice as far as ragers go. I would just like to make one suggestion. It would be cool if you juiced up some of the real special villagers (I'm not saying you should have given me more stuff, and don't even think I fit into this category). The reason why I say this is that it would be cool to see one special villager that invokes the same kind of awe as a Kostyan or Hunsobo, Ravon, Igbah etc... One special Villager who not only could go toe to toe with some of your more powerful barriered mages, but, is able to really take it to them. Just a thought!

Ysal: Boy, thanks a ton. You were a blast to follow. The interactions were always superb and made me want to come back for more. The powers are really pretty cool (except for the mana draining on a giant ;> . I thought you might of hinted at there being some more to learn once (I was hoping maybe more cool powers) and wanted to explore that. However, that was about the times my times changed and we began to not hook up. Anyways, everything from you was outstanding. Thanks so much!

Yean: I've always thought you were a stand out. With this character, just as in the past you've always impressed me with your willingness to give the players attention. I thank you for that. And thanks for helping me put on that little arena battle for the villagers.

Kastellyn: Thanks for the Vet title and I enjoyed our conversations. I still want to know more about those items we talked about. I got to one once and died right when I tried to grab it, and never went back to try and explore another.

Fjarn: You're a stud. The induction process was a bit long, but, well worth it. I think I earned it, and impressed you sufficiently.

Eshval: Those interactions we had some time back were tons of fun. Blood! I loved it, thanks alot! I just wish we could have done it more!

Daevryn/Rayihn: Thanks for the role contest win, and thanks Rayihn for the echoes! I loved them!

Battle:

Ruhk! I really don't know where to start with this one. I always had the most fun with you. Our characters definately built a pretty special relationship. We really made a badass combo. You're an awesome Commander, one of the best I've seen. Keep it up! Plus, I think we accomplished a first by being the first ever all female leadership in the village. Thanks for the Drillmistress nod!

Djabree: Mageslayer extraordinaire. Man, I can't wait to see how many kills you have. You are one hell of a rager. I'm glad you are the Keeper now. Sorry I didn't get a chance to help you out much more with your con quest.

Dhaath: I wish I could have spent more time with you. That night you, me and Ruhk whooped up on everyone was one of the funest I have had in a long time. You are a beast. One big drooly beast!

Lerzion: You are a very skilled assassin. I always felt very confident in you and felt more at ease with you in the shadows. It was nice that you were around during my playing times.

Gulkra: You're a damn spark plug! I love your attitude and RP. It is Villagers like you that make me like playing ragers. Yeah, I think you die a bit more, but, you seem to take it in stride and have fun. Well done!

Neriyin: I would have loved to fight with you at hero. You seem to be doing very well. Keep it up. Think you'll do well.

Applicants: Torastin, Yrlym- Keep it up. I liked what I saw in the both of you, and would have liked to give you both huts. But, Inger wasn't about to cheat on the Commanders orders.

Enemies:

Lezra: Heh, as I said up top. Good showing with the gate guards. Got me! Your gator is ####ing TOUGH! Ouch! I wanted to get you just once! But, man were you tough. I did like to joke that you should've been a vulture instead of an eagle because you'd always seem to fly up at the most opportune times! Well done!

Kharnial: That was lots of fun the last series of fights we had. Village had no head, but, I -always- wanted to fight that nightmare. Man, that was a rush. We had some good battles. Very respectable foe.

Ahtieli: Liches, man they are tough. You were always pretty tough even before liching. When you were around I was always on my toes. I don't think I ever got you, but, knew I came close a few times. I was a little bummed that time you hijacked all my stuff (I really liked that set), but, hey #### happens.

Waris: We had a few battles. I think you got me twice. Once when you caught me sleeping and that last time with the defilement weapons. That hurt! I would have liked to have killed you, but, you were tough to pin down or even find sometimes.

Pelrin: You are a damn respectable opponent. I liked our banter. I think you'll do well for Nexuns. Plus, your a tough as hell tranny!

Lorn: That armadillo really made things tough on a raid. Good job.

Grimthor: Inger really loved dwarves, but, hated the fact that one was Nexun. Am sorry you're pissed at Villagers for getting looted. It happens to me too, but, just remember it isn't everyone.

Koolchi: Sista! We didn't talk too much at the end, maybe I was a criminal too often. But, I had a great time talking to you always.

Kiadela: Huge applauses from my end for coming after me last night when I was a criminal. Lots of fun! Well done!

Namanrin: I liked our interactions. We seemed to have a lot of similarities. Good luck, I'm sure you do well!

I know there are plenty more of you. It's hard recalling everyone after so many hours and several months. Please post if I forgot you! It wasn't intentional!

Namanrin (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 07:46 PM

#71475, "WTF AM I MENTIONED UNDER ENEMIES!?!?! ;)"
In response to Reply #4

haha... I like Inger alot... I too thought we had lot of things in common... I like seeing another cloud giant doin' some smashin!... always thought Inger was well played and knew if I was outnumbered by some mages... could always count on Inger to run over and cause some mayhem! Bet you'd make a great outlander if you've never tried one yet...

Maybe next time Ill be in the village

good luck with next.

Inger (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 09:24 PM

#71482, "OOPS! Sorry! I just got focused on writing! :) Hah... n..."
In response to Reply #8

nt

Lezra (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 08:04 PM

#71477, "Sorry to see you go! Good showing."
In response to Reply #4

Heh I was surprised you came after me at the guards. But yeah you had me on the run. I was hoping to get just a little bit more health before trying to go again after ya. But its rare to see someone stick it out and just fight me. It makes all the difference. I could always count on your to stand your ground and really get my blood pumpin. Thanks.

Gulkra (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 08:25 PM

#71479, "Somebody who actually be appreciatin' me spirit?"
In response to Reply #4

Oye! Thas' some fargin' news. Always seems tha' any kind o' firm personality tha' don' bend to others be gettin' #### on. Jus' my opinion. Ya' got a different 'pinion? Kiss me stoney ass!

Inger was a stand-up Villager. Every time you signed in, Gulkra was able to count on you either notifying the Village of Magi positions, a battle plan, or a raid--I LOVED it. Gulkra never really had too much of an obedience towards you as a Drillmaster at the beginning, same thing with Ruhktanshi--Far as she's thinking, you're both just damned Villager with titles. The day you got Gulkra to start listening to you fully was that giant hunt for the Lich. Well planned, quick typing, Gulkra was immediately impressed by the casual nature under pressure, and the fury driven battle commands. I'd say you had her at hello, but it was more of a "hunt down the lich" than a greeting.

Gulkra has more to say about leadership positions, but that can wait--A few more things on Inger.
When Inger died, Gulkra always knew what was coming. You didn't fall unless there was some badass Magi around, or a gank squad--And I knew that I'd be dying just as soon.
I really can't tell you how much I appreciate you actually giving Gulkra the time of day to listen to--I'd almost just suggest to toss her to the side as a drunk who never knows when to quit, but I still am thankful for the thoughts.

PS. I'm wearing your shiny armors to avenge you, all that decent dragon gear.

PPS. I kind of needed it anyways, was in ragesteel :p.

Inger (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 09:26 PM

#71483, "Ragesteel for you and me both... If you can find a way ..."
In response to Reply #10

nt

Lerzion (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 09:30 PM

#71484, "Loved Inger"
In response to Reply #4

I wasn't sure about inger at first. You definitely grew on me and I'll miss having you around. You seemed very tough, and that was cool. Congrats on being the first girl/girl leadership team! Anyway, good luck with whatever you choose next, and thank you for the kind words.

Ahtieli (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 10:42 PM

#71489, "I must apologise"
In response to Reply #4

Ahtieli: Liches, man they are tough. You were always pretty tough even before liching. When you were around I was always on my toes. I don't think I ever got you, but, knew I came close a few times. I was a little bummed that time you hijacked all my stuff (I really liked that set), but, hey #### happens.

For looting you that time. There were 6-7 ragers and I had to reraid, so plan was to pick off few of you, full loot and then reraid. As I told you, I dropped all your armors in Palace, I've no idea why you did not get them back. But when we killed Djabree I figure out that I have to quit due some ooc things and returned his armors. I'm so sorry.

You were really strong foe and I always knew it is not going to be easy to fight you. Except when I was 36+ and you just leveled up into my ranks

And I liked few talks we had. Good luck man.

Kiadela (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 11:49 PM

#71492, "Awsome job"
In response to Reply #4

Sorry to see you go so soon. After the other night I gained a lot of respect for you. I remember saying to myself, "Ha, ragers finally do not have the head. I should be able to kill this chump easy."

Boy was I wrong. You whipped my but good. I was glad you warcried that one time. I had 23 hps left and worded. Had you pincered, I would have been toast. I think you were at gushing when I started that fight. Someone you went to covered and I went to 23 hps

Anways, good character...

hvmjcpsme (Guest)Fri 10-Jul-09 01:21 PM

#82765, "Deleted message"
In response to Reply #15

No message

EshvalThu 28-Aug-08 12:46 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71494, "Inger"
In response to Reply #4

I liked Inger and found that it best to distance myself from her to avoid showing favoritism. You were a great deal of fun during interactions and showed a nice grasp of rp on the fly. From my observations and perspective, you have reason to be pleased with yourself for a good character.

Eshval's email (I actually read my emails and answer them!)
eshval@carrionfields.com
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/

Pof Ajirkahn (Guest)Thu 28-Aug-08 03:44 AM

#71501, "RE: Inger"
In response to Reply #16

Good times and Good fights... I remember not that long ago when the Village was in shambles... I always pitched my knives your way knowing you'd be atleast somewhat respectful if not hesitant to fight me if I had a Magi with me, if you clearly had other targets you could concentrate on anyway...

Good times anyway... you sure made that lost few con last.. I remember when we were complaining months ago prior to my deletion about how few deaths we had left in us :-P

djabree (Guest)Thu 28-Aug-08 04:40 AM

#71503, "Good times"
In response to Reply #4

Aww man, wish you'd have lived for a little while longer... Very badass, whenever we were fighting I felt like such a sissy watching you bust out all those DEVAS... Very uncharacteristic drillmistress though, like an oversized paris hilton playing a WW2 drill sergeant :p

See you in the fields (I hope!)

Koolchi (Guest)Thu 28-Aug-08 01:07 PM

#71524, "Sister Inger"
In response to Reply #4

I dont remember how we became sisters, but we respected each other for what we represented. I tried so hard to consider not to attack in town. I never ever placed a Warrant on you. Many times I found you warranted and asked you turn in.

You were one tough cookie. Loved talking to you. You still owe me a barrel of ale at Ysal's shrine. Under you, I wanted to roll a Rager, but never got around to it.

Thank you for all the chats and thank you for the help in killing few of those wanted people.

YsaloeryeMon 01-Sep-08 11:02 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71664, "Soddin Great Lummox!"
In response to Reply #4

>Imms:
>
>Ysal: Boy, thanks a ton. You were a blast to follow. The
>interactions were always superb and made me want to come back
>for more. The powers are really pretty cool (except for the
>mana draining on a giant ;> . I thought you might of hinted at
>there being some more to learn once (I was hoping maybe more
>cool powers) and wanted to explore that. However, that was
>about the times my times changed and we began to not hook up.
>Anyways, everything from you was outstanding. Thanks so much!

Yer welcome!
Interacting with Inger was fun, in many ways like a big wide eyed child. I hope you enjoyed the things I threw at you to help you hone your mind and understand the Stonemason path.
On the hinting, I did, and there are =0p
Alas with your time changes and me being out of the country until 9/9 it just made connecting nigh impossible. Hopefully you will try another Biddy follower sometime.
Overall Inger was a damn solid berserker, sometimes the killer and sometimes fodder (ok more than sometimes) but never afraid to throw herself into the fray. Add to that you were a good stonemason and Biddy follower and Kudos all the way!

YeanMon 01-Sep-08 12:43 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#71666, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #4

No prob...that impromptu arena thing was fun and it's really awesome when players take the initiative to run small things like that. Sorry bout the semi wizi status...was multi-tasking from work. Anyway, Inger was solid from what I saw...liked the char and thought you did a good job keeping the Villagers in line and stuff. Take care and come back when you're up for more action!

FjarnWed 03-Sep-08 06:50 PM
Member since 03rd Jun 2008
173 posts
#71730, "My favorite other giant"
In response to Reply #4

There was a place in my heart for Inger. I enjoyed our interactions, and was pleasantly surprised at your sportsmanship and willingness to help out the newer players in the village. You made a fine Drillmistress, and I'm glad you finally got a true leadership position after my failed attempt to roll you up into a nonexistant one.

As for the inductions, they were a bit long. At the time, the village was pretty close to full, so I had to be picky. As you know, Fjarn held those who saw the war to its bitter end in the highest regard. So, stretching out the inductions served two purposes - it slowed the influx of new Ragers so the Village didn't get overpowered at a time it was already strong, and it made sure that the ones who did get in were in it for the long haul. I hope it wasn't too terrible!

I'm looking forward to your next incarnation. It seemed like you had a great time with Inger. I never saw you go negative, even after some pretty brutal deaths (a requirement for Ragers, I've decided). There's probably a lesson in there...keep having fun, and fun finds you. Or something. See ya in the fields.

Fjarn

RayihnWed 27-Aug-08 06:13 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#71464, "Your echoes my dear"
In response to Reply #0

A drumbeat cascades over you, loud and aggressive in its lyrical beauty.

It thrums through you, echoing the sound of your own heartbeat, and with it comes a feeling of both grief and respect.

One by one, the Battleragers emerge from their huts, taking off their helms and bowing their heads with respect as the body of their Drillmistress is carried to her final resting place.

The Commander steps forth and sings a dirge of such beauty and sadness that even the coldest of hearts shivers.

Trkroo Forgefeather raises his beak, scenting the air, and sighs heavily. He turns back to his forge and begins to chip at a large piece of granite, clearly creating an elaborate headstone.

Inger (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 06:40 PM

#71468, "RE: Your echoes my dear"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks so much! I appreciate the fact you took the time to do that.

Gulkra (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 07:03 PM

#71469, "Damn well some'o the best echos I 'eard in a while."
In response to Reply #1

I always enjoy reading them at a leader/celebrities death. Damn good.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71463 Previous topic | Next topic