Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Purity" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71315
Show all folders

TorakWed 27-Aug-08 07:34 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71315, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Purity"
Edited on Tue 26-Aug-08 02:23 PM

What a ride...

It hadn't been fun for quite awhile and I knew I just taking up a spot in the Fortress with my ineffective character - I know quite a lot about the game but there's only so much gloss you can pull over the crap that is thieves. I could gather some deafen, crimson scourge, etc scrolls but it was more work than I was willing to put into this guy. I'll post some feedback about binding and the new Arkham thief path in a bit but needless to say, it wasn't fun or effective in the slightest...and a lot of bugs didn't help out much either. Add in the "Fort O'clock" problem where every night there would be 10-13 Fortress members on at a time....it just wasn't fun. I'd like to think I didn't log in during that whole mess and even last night logged out because I was disgusted by it - hopefully with lesser numbers there might actually be a fight. My last death was to Empress, War Master and High Priestess - a majority of my fights were Liches, villagers (damn entwine with no scroll use!), gangs or alligators which I could do nothing against...but I'll go more into it in my feedback post.

On a side note, this was my first "goodie" character in easily 4 years...and I realize why I hate it Gear and coin gathering is a total pain in the ass, not to mention your range shrinking by a huge amount of targets when you're not hunting neutrals or casters. Add in you can't kill some complete idiots sometimes (which the Good side always has), it's frustrating. You never realize how much your knowledge is based on alignment until you try a good player - there were points where I was like "well crap, how do I get coins/gear now". Take whatever you know for an evil/neutral and cut in a third and that's your options as a lightwalker, unless you're an elf and/or paladin.

Also whoever said you can play CF with a newborn was smoking some serious "white frosted flakes" I tried playing with him sleeping on my lap but he's not a great sleeper at the moment (three weeks old) so he's a bit fussy and at a moment's notice I have to stop paying attention....which made for some very dumb mistakes. Anyways on to the goodbyes.

Baerinka - first time following you, it was a lot of fun. I know that if I stuck it out I'd probably have done well but there's a point where it's not fun anymore - not because of the interaction but because of the class itself. Also hearing that I'm not allowed into the Inferno was a pretty big deal breaker. When you've been playing as long as I have and with a character like this, pvp gets a bit boring and that's one of the very few last domains I haven't conquered (heh, more than most though)...if I had known that up front or that no one in the Fortress would explore places like Ghoul Tunnels (which needs a non-Law breaking entrance) or the Inferno, I probably wouldn't have even made this guy. Thanks for the chats and attention though, it definitely made me continue on for awhile there.

Fortress - lumping you all together because there is so many of you It was fun, I know I wasn't very much use - not sure if being a full maran would have helped at all either (although scrolls of Light of Heaven are nice). Hope I showed some people some things they didn't know and that you enjoyed the interaction...oh and stop all logging in at the same time, it's really annoying.

Tanith - the only one who gets a special comment...don't multi-kill people. I know you're all psyched about being tattooed and full maran in the 20-30s with a thug thief, but I've been hearing quite a lot of grief from others about the attention and power you've got as a human thief who is just preying on a lot of lower-level people. You also don't need to have the whole Fortress continually looking for your pk range for you. And learn to use scrolls! No telling people what I showed you either, keep that a secret

Kregtre and Kreo - I remember both of you because each of you were just very loud mouthed when killed. Kreo, the 1-on-1 duel was cool but prior to that I lost all respect when we killed you that first time, returned half of everything...and you complained and joined Empire "for revenge". Just not classy.

Waris+Kharnial - cheat less

Ahtieli - I know that after you killed me in the Inn, that second time you saw me in the KoR you let me live. You summoned me but had summoned the half-elf merchant which was chasing me which stopped you from sleeping me....so either you're incompetent or you've got class for letting me live there I thought about going on a suicide mission to steal your girdle/phylacteries but it's the #### move in my opinion (which ironically what the thief class is about) so I wasn't about to do it. Just don't let that power make you a prick and people will enjoy fighting you (aka don't ever full-sac or loot). For the record you only ever looted two items from me so that was impressive.

Ijerga - the fact you kept knocking yourself out of the shadows while fully trussed after I pulled you with shadowdrag was the most monitor-screaming bug I've ever had because it's what let you survive when i was trying to fight four imperials at once. Djabree did it also (even wingsweeped while trussed) but man, that's some BS. My only suggestion would be to maledict more and not spam damage.

Lezra - damn strong and completely the worst option for me to fight. When I had you blackjacked on the river if I hadn't failed binding your legs, would have trussed you into the mausoleum - but little good it would do when you just shift alligator and I die in two rounds. When you can raid against 8+ Fortress to retrieve and survive with taking your item back, it just goes to show how shifters with A/B/S are playing Quake in CF.

To everyone else, hope you all enjoyed the character because I sure didn't like the class Hopefully my feedback post will enlighten on Arkham thieves and the thief class in general enough so people realize why hero-level thieves just need work.

Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..., Tahlruil (Guest), 29-Aug-08 04:32 AM, #20
Reply Good work, Ahtieli (Guest), 27-Aug-08 09:02 PM, #19
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..., Baerinika, 27-Aug-08 01:21 PM, #12
Reply I still have scars., Cormindon (Guest), 27-Aug-08 01:30 PM, #13
Reply DARKWING DUCK STRIKES AGAIN, Kernagor (Guest), 27-Aug-08 01:32 PM, #14
Reply You are one crazy..., Torak, 27-Aug-08 05:42 PM, #17
Reply Heh, Torak, 27-Aug-08 05:30 PM, #16
     Reply There is a non-lawbreaking way into the tunnels, Daurwyn (Guest), 27-Aug-08 05:44 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..., Volubryotr (Guest), 27-Aug-08 08:57 AM, #10
Reply You know..., Kreo (Guest), 27-Aug-08 12:13 AM, #8
Reply Ooh damn, now I'll never get my revenge! Hah! n/t, Kreo (Guest), 27-Aug-08 12:25 AM, #9
Reply Epic Fight...txt, Krugan (Guest), 26-Aug-08 11:25 PM, #7
Reply Completely agree, Torak, 27-Aug-08 10:47 AM, #11
Reply I'm baffled, Kharnial (Guest), 26-Aug-08 06:06 PM, #6
Reply Just going to drop in, Waris (Guest), 26-Aug-08 04:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..., Daevryn, 26-Aug-08 03:02 PM, #2
Reply This time I totally agree, Torak, 26-Aug-08 03:51 PM, #4
Reply For someone that didn't like "fort o'clock", Nererial (Guest), 26-Aug-08 02:39 PM, #1
     Reply I knew you'd chime in here, Torak, 26-Aug-08 03:40 PM, #3
          Reply Ahh, ok then, Nererial (Guest), 27-Aug-08 02:24 PM, #15

Tahlruil (Guest)Fri 29-Aug-08 04:32 AM

#71545, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..."
In response to Reply #0

Gonna miss you -- had a few days where I needed to be out, and you're gone when I get back. Had a lot of fun with you, even the night I was your guinea pig for countless headaches.

Good luck w/ your next.

Tahlruil

Ahtieli (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 09:02 PM

#71481, "Good work"
In response to Reply #0

Just don't let that power make you a prick and people will enjoy fighting you (aka don't ever full-sac or loot). For the record you only ever looted two items from me so that was impressive

I will try .

I don't remember what happened after that kill in the Inn. But I kinda liked you for not being another ass thief. Though I don't think you could get a chance to steal my girdle/phylacteries.

BaerinikaWed 27-Aug-08 01:21 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71432, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..."
In response to Reply #0

Your lastname made me giggle every time I saw it. There are comments in your PBF about it from me.

I liked Vyadesh and I'd even been planning on tattoo'ing you at some point a little further down the road. It's ironic because just the night before you deleted I was commenting to Twist that I figured you had to be a serial evil player who hadn't really played a good char before and he said "Yeah, either that or a newb with good maps." When I saw they took you down to poke around for Defiance I was like...WHY would you take lightning rod arial down there!? Are you crazy!

I should have guessed who you were when the hell thing came up. Sorry, but Baer can't justify being willing to commit one of the 7 mortal sins EVER. She doesn't like anyone in the Fortress doing so and will look down upon them for it, but she'll be downright pissy with anyone of her religion who does it. (Just ask Cormindon and Iltanthal!) She's sphere purity above her other ones, so she takes it pretty seriously.

Good luck on your next. Maybe try an evil Rayihn follower - a tough role, but a fun one I assure you!

Cormindon (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 01:30 PM

#71433, "I still have scars."
In response to Reply #12

I found it funny that your followers (Iltanthal and I) ran into the depths but the others wouldnt.
We got the courage aspect right!
Iltanthal's comments about it later on were so funny.

Kernagor (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 01:32 PM

#71435, "DARKWING DUCK STRIKES AGAIN"
In response to Reply #12

Sorry, I noticed that too.

I liked Vyadesh too, I'm sorry we couldn't try that defiance thing. I was honestly thinking it would be really interesting to do, even though I put fifty fifty odds on it killing us. Hehe.

I agree wholeheartedly with binder thieves in general being underpowered. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Thanks for helping me get Djabree that one time, even though he basically kicked our asses up and down arkham.

TorakWed 27-Aug-08 05:42 PM
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71455, "You are one crazy..."
In response to Reply #14

...looter I think you saved my gear set maybe three times? That last time I came back to the Imperials I thought "well, least I have an excuse to delete" and you said yet again "I got your things".

It was nice though having you around, it was fun. Definitely one of the top notch buddies in the Fort.

TorakWed 27-Aug-08 05:29 PM
1216 posts
#71454, "Heh"
In response to Reply #12
Edited on Wed 27-Aug-08 05:30 PM

I never really thought of that reference but ya I could see how that would stick - funny now though Being a chronic evil player has definitely tainted my ability to play a goodie...I was going for Humansunder by the way which I thought was in - oh and I wasn't going to fight in there, I'd have been two-rounded by the lightning with my flaw edge. It's funny that in all my fights, no one used lightning....almost felt underwhelmed for taking such a scary flaw.

They really need to code a way for good players to go into the Inferno and/or non-law breaking way to get into the Ghoul Tunnels. I think it really detracts good or "oldschool" players because of that inability to do so - it was getting boring with 12+ Fortress on and nothing to do but go to some easy area like Yzekon/Whistlewood/etc. Where's the days of old where groups of Knights would go kick some Archdevil ass?

And about the tattoo, I always felt like I wasn't meeting standards because I had a very underwhelming class and wasn't full Maran - I know it takes awhile but figured I'd get full Maran before a tattoo so I had just assumed I wasn't doing good enough. With that in mind though, still glad I deleted...the class is obviously in need of work and apparently from my deleted thread, I guess my other thief path wasn't supposed to have been picked either.

All in all, great experience though - thanks again.

Daurwyn (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 05:44 PM

#71456, "There is a non-lawbreaking way into the tunnels"
In response to Reply #16

An imperial shaman and an imperial healer helped my last trib mummy failure to get through the tunnels. Neither broke the law, and nor did anyone need to break it on their behalf.

Admittedly breaking the law would be a much easier option in most cases.

Volubryotr (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 08:57 AM

#71399, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..."
In response to Reply #0

Now who is going to convince me with that little edge of impatience
to go a little past what I think I can do? I mean that as a sincere
compliment. I looked back and thought it might get taken wrong.
You had this "Come on. come on. hurry up!" thing going on and it
actually made me go "okay okay!" and then go ahead and push things a
little. So I seemed to go from so-so and bored to dying alot but
having MUCH more fun. So thanks for putting a little fun back into
this for me.

P.S. I can't imagine playing a thief maran, it would make me nuts.
Good luck with the next.

Kreo (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 12:13 AM

#71362, "You know..."
In response to Reply #0

Returning "half" is a bit overstated. But doesn't matter much, just the way Kreo is. And about joining empire... It was in my role waaaay before I even saw your char at hero ranks.

I'll bring up more about this in my goodbye post once Kreo is gone.

Never got to interact with you, so no idea how your char was. Only thing that bugged me is when you said something about saving me from greed or whatever was the reason you looted my corpse. ^^ heh It's fine though. Didn't see anything that bad from you char, was just a tiny bit annoyed by the full loot as it was my the first I had since lvl 30... So, the first full loot on me in almost 150 hours. Hah!

I always tend to like you chars Torak, so do return soon.

Kreo (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 12:25 AM

#71364, "Ooh damn, now I'll never get my revenge! Hah! n/t"
In response to Reply #8

n/t

Krugan (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 11:25 PM

#71357, "Epic Fight...txt"
In response to Reply #0

I just wanted to thank you for that Epic fight on the mount. I have played the game a long time and that was by far the longest I have ever fought someone. I thought you were dead to rights when I disarmed and bashed but arials are the king o dodge. I know that was the limit of our interactions but knowing you would get even kept me very wary for a time. Good luck with your next.

TorakWed 27-Aug-08 10:47 AM
1216 posts
#71413, "Completely agree"
In response to Reply #7

Actually there was quite a bit more reason why I was dodging so well (lore of ages), but it was damn well done. Of course I had a hero paladin spamming heal on me against your ungodly set (seriously etcheds on early 30s warrior?)....great fight though. Hopefully I surprised you with that scroll which gave me somewhat of a chance.

Kharnial (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 06:06 PM

#71335, "I'm baffled"
In response to Reply #0

Cheat less?

That's kinda hard to say, especially given the amount of time I spend online being the ONLY scion. Sorry I don't play into your posse of AIM buddies.

Maybe it's the impression Waris and I give when we're both online...I know ####s gonna go down, because to be frank, we really are a badass team.

I expected much better from you, given that you have made quality characters in the past.

But what can I say to deter your opinion? I mean, I can't even accuse you of cheating, which you most likely do, given the huge power swing. In fact, I'll refrain from calling you out since it appears most Fortress either logs off on those rare rare occassions both Waris and I are on.

Look at that, seems that I succeeded.

Tell you what...when this character is gone, I'll donate 20 bucks for an imm to try to compare what times we were both on and compare the times that you and X Y Z were both on. Heck, I'll even throw in an extra 5 for them to compare our IP addresses to you and your posse's IP addresses. Because seriously, I don't understand what you mean by 'cheat less'.

Waris (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 04:26 PM

#71325, "Just going to drop in"
In response to Reply #0

To say that my times have not really ever changed for this char.

DaevrynTue 26-Aug-08 03:02 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71320, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vyadesh DarkWing, Seeker of Pu..."
In response to Reply #0

The good: Probably one of your better efforts that I've seen in terms of RP/character. I hope your next will be as impressive in this respect.

The bad: You expect better sportsmanship from other players than you live up to. I know, I know, you've got rationalizations for why the #### things you do are okay and the #### things other people do aren't okay, but understand that from a more impartial view it all looks like ####.

TorakTue 26-Aug-08 03:44 PM
1216 posts
#71324, "This time I totally agree"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Tue 26-Aug-08 03:51 PM

Oh I was a total #### most of the time with this character - I had no issues with trip spamming someone fighting bad odds (like Djabree versus Kernagor, Kreo versus Tahlruil and I, or 4 against Eleia and Lezra). I couldn't pk someone solo for the life of me with this character and I knew it, so I didn't really care - at most I'd add in a circle or non-cheapshot trip into a gang. I returned a lot of things, usually the majority (besides Kreo which got about half).

I could understand your issue more if I was "deathful" and killing a ton of people, but I got a total of what...5 pks this entire character? I was the equivalent to a living mercenary pet

Thanks about the RP comment, I've been trying to make improvements in that realm. Hopefully my next is better in both arenas.

Nererial (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 02:39 PM

#71317, "For someone that didn't like "fort o'clock""
In response to Reply #0

You seemed to like taking advantage of the odds to me.

By way of example:

** As you would know, I have recently unghosted. Very recently.

<508hp 785m 683mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 12 AM> A sudden pain erupts through your skull.

<508hp 785m 683mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 12 AM> affYou are affected by:
Commune: 'detect consecration' for 40 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 24 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 9 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 8 hours.
Skill: 'blackjack' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'blackjack' for 3 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 1 hours.

<508hp 785m 683mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 12 AM> eqYou are using:
<worn on finger> ---
<worn on finger> ---
<worn around neck> ---
<worn around neck> ---
<worn on body> ---
<worn on head> ---
<worn on face> ---
<worn on legs> ---
<worn on feet> ---
<worn on hands> ---
<worn on arms> ---
<worn about body> ---
<worn about waist> ---
<worn around wrist> ---
<worn around wrist> ---
<mainhand wielded> ---
<worn as shield> ---

<508hp 785m 683mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 12 AM>
You feel someone try to put something around your hands.

You feel someone tie something around your legs.

You feel someone try to put something around your legs.
You feel someone try to wrap something around your head.
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

** About here, I pray to make sure the imms see how you get your pk’s.

<508hp 847m 695mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 1 AM> aff
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.
Your shield fades away.

<508hp 847m 695mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> You are affected by:
Commune: 'detect consecration' for 38 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 22 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 7 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 6 hours.
Skill: 'blackjack' for 3 hours.
Skill: 'blackjack' for 1 hours.
Skill: 'gag' for -1 hours.
Skill: 'bind legs' modifies dexterity by -4 for -1 hours.

<508hp 847m 695mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> wakeYou can't wake up!

<508hp 847m 695mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
One of the Sultan's soldiers yells 'Djabree! Now you die!'

<508hp 847m 695mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
Vyadesh's backstab *** DEVASTATES *** you!
That really did HURT!
You can't yell while you are gagged.
Vyadesh is in perfect health.

<373hp 847m 695mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
Vyadesh's rending gale mauls you.
Great Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Hall of Destruction

A stone statue of winged Sho'Kahn sits here.
A figurine of the Father of Devils sits here in a darkened shrine.
You flee from combat!

<350hp 847m 670mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> eGreat Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz

<350hp 847m 645mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> nThe High Altar of the Great Temple

An old woman kneels here in prayer.
(White Aura) The Enlightened Master of the Temple is here, praying for the weak.

<350hp 847m 620mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> get all urnYou see nothing in the urn.

<350hp 847m 620mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
One of the Sultan's soldiers yells 'Djabree! Now you die!'

<350hp 847m 620mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> nGreat Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz

<350hp 847m 595mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> wGreat Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Hall of Sea and Fire

A statue carved from a single chunk of volcanic glass is here.

<350hp 847m 545mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> eeGreat Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz

<350hp 847m 495mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> The Great Temple of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Hall of Creation

A statue of the dead god Nasheer stands here upon a small altar.
A leprous beggar shuffles around here, begging for food.

<350hp 847m 470mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
Djabree has arrived.

<350hp 847m 470mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM> ungag
Djabree brings a Morning-Star named "VainGlory" around to hit your head!
Djabree's cranial hit decimates you!
Your head spins a bit and then settles into a dull throb.
Djabree has a few scratches.

<325hp 847m 470mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
Djabree delivers a blow of deadly force!
Djabree's wrath === OBLITERATES === you!
That really did HURT!
Djabree's wrath mauls you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Djabree parries your punch.
Djabree swats your punch away from him.

<115hp 847m 470mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
Vyadesh steps out of the shadows.
You can't yell while you are gagged.
Vyadesh's rending gale misses you.

<115hp 847m 470mv 23500tnl (-22.40%) new civilized indoor 2 AM>
Vyadesh's rending gale wounds you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your bindings trip you up and cause you to fall!
You dodge Vyadesh's cut.
Vyadesh's cut mauls you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Djabree's wrath maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Djabree delivers a blow of deadly force!
Djabree's wrath MASSACRES you!
You have been KILLED!!

You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
You feel some of your vitality drain out of you with this death.

** I’m pretty sure Djabree wouldn’t have known that I was naked, and, in any event, even if he did, I see plenty of good stuff from him to make up for it.

From you, I saw nothing but this sort of thing.

When I next unghost, I recall from fighting the Drillmaster to find you trying to jack me at my recall. Drillmaster nails me again. Then the War Master is attacked by Drillmaster, Lezra, and someone else if I recall, at which point you pile in as well.

Say what you like, but seemed to me you liked a good gang. And even if you didn’t, killing naked people that you had plenty of time to examine didn’t seem to bother you at all. Unless you are claiming that you didn’t bother looking to see if I had potions worth stealing?

Gang if you like, but don't try to present yourself as someone that didn't like a cheap kill, or chose to stay out of gangings.

TorakTue 26-Aug-08 03:40 PM
1216 posts
#71323, "I knew you'd chime in here"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 26-Aug-08 03:40 PM

It's pretty obvious you're mad when you write a note to me about it - seriously, I hadn't even noticed. I had blackjack in, bindhands and legs were started when Kernagor said Djabree was coming (who I had just fought in Arkham). I wanted to end it quickly so I backstabbed - when I saw Djabree start the fight, I just honestly wanted the kill because at this point I knew I'd be fighting Djabree right after.

When you said you had no gear, I was like "crap" - but not much I could do. Best I can say is sorry, I would have noticed if Djabree hadn't interrupted.

And I don't think I jacked you at your recall later - it was probably Magrath.

Nererial (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 02:24 PM

#71437, "Ahh, ok then"
In response to Reply #3

Sorry, I just couldn't believe you wouldn't have looked to steal my potions.

Genuine mistake then.

Thought it was you and not Magrath that did the jacking, but there was another thief with a similar name to you so it's possible it was them. I think it was you though. The jack failed, so maybe it wasn't memorable.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71315 Previous topic | Next topic