Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71247
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Aug-08 08:16 AM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71247, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand of the Unseen, Liqueur Connoisseur"

Mon Aug 25 08:13:29 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Sharricci perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..., Baerinika, 25-Aug-08 08:37 AM, #1
     Reply Nooooooooooo!, Kreo (Guest), 25-Aug-08 08:46 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Nooooooooooo!, Baerinika, 25-Aug-08 08:53 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Nooooooooooo!, Enlilth, 25-Aug-08 11:38 AM, #4
     Reply I'm still pissed that Vylim killed those cows that one ..., Kernagor (Guest), 25-Aug-08 11:44 AM, #5
     Reply Yeah! What a load of crap! Don't forget the council mem..., Burg (Guest), 25-Aug-08 01:28 PM, #6
     Reply Wow., Cormindon (Guest), 25-Aug-08 01:44 PM, #7
     Reply but but but, Kern (Guest), 25-Aug-08 01:53 PM, #8
     Reply Enabler, Baerinika, 25-Aug-08 02:30 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..., Etielise (Guest), 25-Aug-08 02:13 PM, #9
     Reply Not a hater!!, Baerinika, 25-Aug-08 02:34 PM, #11
          Reply Changing the subject..., Etielise (Guest), 27-Aug-08 12:13 AM, #20
               Reply Hah!, Rayihn, 27-Aug-08 06:31 AM, #21
                    Reply RE: Hah!, Daevryn, 27-Aug-08 08:55 AM, #22
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..., Tubnic (Guest), 25-Aug-08 03:13 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..., Baerinika, 25-Aug-08 04:01 PM, #13
     Reply Holy crap.., Llondolis (Guest), 25-Aug-08 04:04 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..., Keren (Guest), 25-Aug-08 04:40 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..., Ryasyn (Guest), 25-Aug-08 07:58 PM, #16
     Reply Hah!, Iltanthal (Guest), 26-Aug-08 02:18 PM, #17
     Reply Nifty., Iunna, 26-Aug-08 06:39 PM, #18
          Reply What makes a good, what makes a bad Herald?~, Aodh, 26-Aug-08 07:24 PM, #19

BaerinikaMon 25-Aug-08 08:37 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71248, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..."
In response to Reply #0

Sharri was a couple of firsts for me. I had never played a thief or a Herald. I decided pretty quickly I liked the Herald part and hated the thief part. I tend to play bards, invokers, healers, paladins, and other things that can actually be self sufficient. I couldn't explore or do much of anything on my own with this character. A lot of that is probably player skill (or lack there of!) but I think I'll still be making some suggestions in the near future to change thieves up a little bit. RP wise this is the first mort I've really gotten into since Vandrylon, and that was before (or somewhere around when) I immed! Unfortunately I got bored pretty quick.

Some goodbyes:

Kreo - of course you're first. I totally love this character. We started off at odds, because I really had planned on gunning for Kingpin. But then when I saw how bad you wanted it I got this massive imm guilt complex and decided Sharri had a lazy bone and that she didn't REALLY want it that bad after all. It was enough to know I could have had it if I wanted *wink*. From there, their relationship certainly changed. I got a huge kick out of playing her like a naive girl with rose colored glasses on when it came to you. People would be like, Why in the world would you love him, he tried to kill me!! And I'd sit there all innocent and say "Oh he just makes bad decisions sometimes, he really doesn't mean it! He's a good person, you just don't know!!" Too funny. As far as my deletion, I'd just say Shar retired to start getting their home ready for their 'plan', whatever it ended up being!

Etie - like the mom Sharri never had. Truly her best friend, she really would have done anything for Etie. You make an awesome, awesome Herald. I don't have the attention span to play a Herald for endless hours.

Ryasyn - you started off like an annoying little brother but you grew on me pretty quick. I started really having trouble playing Shar after you decided you wanted to follow Rayihn. I'd be all ready for an event with Shar and you'd say something like "Man I wonder if Rayihn will show up tonight! I sure hope she does, that'd be great!" and then I'd feel like crap. It was pretty fun trash talking Rayihn with you though. Hmpf, her thighs ARE all that, I'll have you know!

For the others I ran around with, it was always a good time to RP or level with my Baer followers, gives you a different 'face' than the one they put on in the shrine.

Kreo (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 08:46 AM

#71249, "Nooooooooooo!"
In response to Reply #1

Dammit! I really enjoyed hanging around you, and I was utterly suprised how you all of a sudden gave up on becoming Kingpin. I was sincerely troubled there for a while when you came in with that 1000 gold donation right after Humbert accidently sponsored me with 50 gold. ^^ heh

Your name is in quite a bit of my role chapters. Though I was really "frightened" when the mudsex was starting to lure closer. ^^ Sorry about that ooc comment early on there, but I really wanted to make things clear. heh

To bad you deleted, I really wanted to go through with that wedding stuff.

And you know, that other day when you smited me... I had a brief thought that was like "Haven't seen Sharr in a while, but an aweful lot of baer...". Though really didn't take it seriously and just laughed it off.

Cool stuff though! Can't wait for your next mort. Maybe I'll roll a follower of yours some day.

BaerinikaMon 25-Aug-08 08:53 AM
338 posts
#71250, "RE: Nooooooooooo!"
In response to Reply #2

Baer's religion's been pretty popular lately so I've been devoting most of my time to taking care of my kids. Also really working on getting a new area in, and that takes up a lot of time.

When you sent me that tell about mudsex I almost fell out of my chair laughing. You didn't really have to worry about that with me, I could already envision the "Baer gets nasty" logs on Dio's. *shudder*

Hope you do play a follower of mine some day. You may like Rayihn's religion more than Baer's though.

PS You totally deserved that smite. Call ME a wench, will you!

EnlilthMon 25-Aug-08 11:38 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#71253, "RE: Nooooooooooo!"
In response to Reply #3

>PS You totally deserved that smite. Call ME a wench, will
>you!

Some people just can't handle facts and all. If it makes Kreo feel better I got smited too for calling her a ... frilly little elf girl with a pointy stick. (Great fun Saturday morning!)

Enjoyed our mort interactions as Veerrad. I liked Sharr, and it wasn't suprising to find out it was you. Decent events too!

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Kernagor (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 11:44 AM

#71254, "I'm still pissed that Vylim killed those cows that one ..."
In response to Reply #1

=(

Burg (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 01:28 PM

#71258, "Yeah! What a load of crap! Don't forget the council mem..."
In response to Reply #5

nt

Cormindon (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 01:44 PM

#71260, "Wow."
In response to Reply #1

I leveled with you.

What little I saw of you I liked.
Sadly, Kernagor got Cormindon addicted to Alcohol.
Another step in his falling from purity.
And you enabled him

I hope you do change thieves up a bit.
I've really wanted to play one for a while
but I feel like they dont have enough cool skills
(especially at higher levels) regardless of the path you took.
I am just afraid of turning into a "Well my backstab didnt kill him, run!"
or "I'm going to steal all his stuff to annoy him" sort of thief.
Neither of which sound fun.

Kern (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 01:53 PM

#71261, "but but but"
In response to Reply #7

Kern had only the best intentions in mind. Alcohol is a holy thing to we dwarves =(

BaerinikaMon 25-Aug-08 02:30 PM
338 posts
#71264, "Enabler"
In response to Reply #7

Shar was an alcoholic and a little bitter about it, so she definetly didn't mind enabling your downfall. Leveling with you and Llondo was funny, especially after you two started bickering via group tell. Shar took to calling you 'hussy' for all the hussying you did of Heralds. Pretty funny.

Etielise (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 02:13 PM

#71263, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..."
In response to Reply #1

This makes me sad. I absolutely adored Shar's smart-ass attitude, but she was such a hater! All the bubbly girl Heralds and Heralds-to-be can breathe a sigh of relief now that Sharricci won't be around to tell me they're annoying. I only wish our play times would've meshed better because I think I got cheated out of the full Shar experience!

BaerinikaMon 25-Aug-08 02:34 PM
338 posts
#71265, "Not a hater!!"
In response to Reply #9

I was trying to be a little less than stereo typical Herald. And when I'd see someone doing stereo typical Herald stuff it would sort of make me want to claw my eyes out. Herald events were kind of overwhelming for me, all that spam was impossible to keep track of and I got irritated when people were adding to it unnecessarily. I tried to play Shar as someone without a filter on her mouth, so whatever I was thinking was pretty much said.

If I play another Herald, I'll try and be less of a hater.

Etielise (Guest)Wed 27-Aug-08 12:13 AM

#71361, "Changing the subject..."
In response to Reply #11

I'm pretty sure you made me nearly laugh myself out of my chair more than a few times. I saved a couple of my favorite Shar quotes/banters:

Sharricci says 'I'm gonna go kill some zombies and crap.'
Sharricci winks suggestively at you.
You say 'Not at the same time, I hope.'

Etielise: Did you speak to Lady Rayihn, Ryasyn?
Ryasyn: I was gonna finish up here, then go try again.
Sharricci: Why you gotta speak wit her?
Ryasyn: To get my bits back.
You say 'Sirine grapes.'
Sharricci: She ain't the goddess of penis you know.

RayihnWed 27-Aug-08 06:31 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#71373, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #20

That goddess of penis thing I couldn't resist. Why do they always come to Rayihn to get their junk back?? Ryasyn wasn't the first and I'm sure he won't be the last!

DaevrynWed 27-Aug-08 08:55 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#71397, "RE: Hah!"
In response to Reply #21

Healing? Love? Think about it!

Besides, the mercenary god of Lust would probably charge a fee to help.

Tubnic (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 03:13 PM

#71267, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..."
In response to Reply #1

Well Hell, didn't see that one coming :p

BaerinikaMon 25-Aug-08 04:01 PM
338 posts
#71269, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..."
In response to Reply #12

How come? Because I don't know my way around Kiadana well?

Llondolis (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 04:04 PM

#71270, "Holy crap.."
In response to Reply #1

I never would have guessed that was you.
Now I'm gonna have to search through my logs, make sure I didn't make an ass out of myself too much.

Thanks for helping with Defiance that one time.. I never would have even gone for it, if you and Ilt weren't already down there started when I logged in. I still can't believe that worked. Honestly, I thought you were a little dumb for even trying..

Overall I liked this char a lot. One of the very few neutrals who I actually got along with on a regular basis.

Keren (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 04:40 PM

#71273, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..."
In response to Reply #1

Spoke with you several times and you were always charming as hell, which was pretty cool. It's kind of neat to run across people who don't RP as a hardass or anything like that. Unfortunately I've been focusing so much on learning and figuring out this pk machine that I couldn't go with you several of the times I wanted to.

I really talked to you more on several of my lowbie (failed) characters when you were still young yourself, and you never changed your stance as far as I could see. Ha, I think I even tried to get you to join the Empire at one point, back when I had an empire character. (He failed as well, boo.)

Ryasyn (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-08 07:58 PM

#71284, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharricci Sha'racca Hie the Hand..."
In response to Reply #1

Man, every time I say, "You know, I haven't seen so and so for a while.", they end up dying on me.

Heh, sorry, didn't mean to put any pressure on you. No offense, but I think I would rather have had Shar starting up indecent conversations. Shar was really, really fun to talk to. Too bad you couldn't really go on any fun trips with us.

Iltanthal (Guest)Tue 26-Aug-08 02:18 PM

#71312, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #1

I knew giving you that dagger was a good idea! Sure, I just didn't want it used against me anymore and it was anti-good, but maybe I should've given you more stuff, heh.

It was fun ranking with you for the short stint we did, and the kuo-toa lair was cool too.

I still think that talent show was rigged. All you did was tie some poor dumb schmuck (sorry Ryasyn) up! Everyone knows the show I put on was a lot more difficult to pull off. Plus you failed your first blackjack! Bah.

I'd say good luck with your next, but I doubt you need it.

IunnaTue 26-Aug-08 06:39 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#71338, "Nifty."
In response to Reply #1

You did a pretty good job for a first timer Herald, of course you also
probably had a chance to listen to me bitch for a couple years about
what the good ones do vs. the bad. Keep 'em comin'!

AodhTue 26-Aug-08 07:24 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
#71342, "What makes a good, what makes a bad Herald?~"
In response to Reply #18

I'm honestly curious. Good rp, original, well-done events?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71247 Previous topic | Next topic