Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Changeli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71152
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 20-Aug-08 11:08 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71152, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Changelings, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Wed Aug 20 11:05:15 2008

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Freath perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:62

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Best PBF comment ever!, Kraenesk (Guest), 08-Sep-08 02:12 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..., Tubnic (Guest), 21-Aug-08 10:00 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..., Tlingit (Guest), 21-Aug-08 09:52 AM, #1
     Reply He had Howler Monkey and Porcupine.~, Abernytee (Guest), 21-Aug-08 11:17 AM, #3
     Reply Howler Monkey and Porcupine? What a waste of great form..., Shifter (Guest), 21-Aug-08 12:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..., Freath (Guest), 21-Aug-08 01:08 PM, #5
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..., Daevryn, 21-Aug-08 01:22 PM, #6
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..., Freath (Guest), 21-Aug-08 02:33 PM, #7
                    Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..., Past Porcy (Guest), 22-Aug-08 01:11 PM, #8

Kraenesk (Guest)Mon 08-Sep-08 02:12 PM

#71849, "Best PBF comment ever!"
In response to Reply #0

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Holy Mother of Sissies

Tubnic (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 10:00 AM

#71158, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

Give descriptions/skill list for forms too?

Tlingit (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 09:52 AM

#71157, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

So what forms caused you to Delete/Delete.
I try to make the inductions more interesting/memorable for people, but sucks when someone gets ####tay forms and deletes...cant wait till zulgy gets that edge coded.

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 11:17 AM

#71161, "He had Howler Monkey and Porcupine.~"
In response to Reply #1

~

Shifter (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 12:45 PM

#71163, "Howler Monkey and Porcupine? What a waste of great form..."
In response to Reply #3

<notext>

Freath (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 01:08 PM

#71164, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..."
In response to Reply #1

Partially the forms, partially just couldn't get into the character. Had the howler monkey and porc. I don't like the porc, everyone who finds out you have it can kill you without hardly trying. Good form, I guess, and it has quillspray now, but it needs something.

Howler monkey was interesting.

And the induction was good, so kudos on that.

I think the main reason is that I just didn't get into this character enough to want to continue.

DaevrynThu 21-Aug-08 01:22 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71165, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..."
In response to Reply #5

>I don't like the
>porc, everyone who finds out you have it can kill you without
>hardly trying.

Man, I so disagree with that.

This was a little true in the era of single major form shifters, but it's really not anymore.

Freath (Guest)Thu 21-Aug-08 02:33 PM

#71166, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..."
In response to Reply #6

Well, let's say then that it didn't agree with what I wanted out of a defensive form. I wasn't looking to kill people, mostly to be able to live a lot longer. The porc doesn't help with that so much, also keeping in mind I was fighting a lot of villagers - they knew where to find me.

It worked well against the outlander bard, though.

So, some people like the form and want it over everything, others don't. That's how it goes.

Past Porcy (Guest)Fri 22-Aug-08 01:11 PM

#71206, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Freath the Grand Elder of Chan..."
In response to Reply #7

I've had it twice myself and would have to agree, when you're defensive focus and want defensive so you can take one hell of a beating/stay alive a long time, Porcupine just doesnt stack up, It seems to fit more into the utility role of 75% offense 75% defense than it does defensive. I'm not saying it sucks, I'm just saying I dont consider it a defensive form. On the first char I had it with I would have preffered the Armadillo (Pre Guild Split), and the second one I'd have even preffered the Pachyderm to it, as the pachyderm can take one hell of a beating and keep on trucking. It brings me up to a thought I've never said before but always thought of, Can Diamondback get some form of distract, Maybe rattle or something, Diamond backs could use thier rattle to distract thier enemies and get them to focus thier attentions on them.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71152 Previous topic | Next topic