Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Aradanathos the High Wizard of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71097
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Aug-08 09:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71097, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Aradanathos the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Sun Aug 17 21:32:33 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aradanathos perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:101

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurSun 17-Aug-08 11:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71100, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Aradanathos the High Wizar..."
In response to Reply #0

People who delete cabaled, hero characters with 100 hours deserve a swift kick in the junk.

Cormindon (Guest)Sun 17-Aug-08 11:47 PM

#71101, "Is longer than that okay? nt"
In response to Reply #1

JavaMon 18-Aug-08 12:59 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#71103, "Yeah.. I'm kinda curious when I'm allowed to delete.."
In response to Reply #2

without earning the wrath of Isildur. Hero range is a joke right now. Especially if you're forced to play during the goodie horde of weekday evenings EST. I'd say we need more goodie heroes deleting and starting a new one, not fewer.

IsildurMon 18-Aug-08 09:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#71108, "RE: Yeah.. I'm kinda curious when I'm allowed to delete..."
In response to Reply #3

Eh. I wasn't really serious. Just pointing out that it's a drag when you spend 20 minutes interviewing someone, plus whatever time other cabal members spent vetting the person, only to have them delete some scant hours later.

I'm sure it's akin to what an empowering immortal feels when they empower someone, only to have them delete shortly after.

JavaMon 18-Aug-08 11:05 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#71110, "RE: Yeah.. I'm kinda curious when I'm allowed to delete..."
In response to Reply #4

Oh I know what you're saying. And as someone that's been there, I kinda agree. But on the other hand, if the character simply isn't fun anymore, you can't be expected to play it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71097 Previous topic | Next topic