Subject: "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Temphaneal StormSeeker the Navig..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70893
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 13-Aug-08 07:56 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70893, "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Temphaneal StormSeeker the Navigator of the Seas"

Wed Aug 13 19:52:30 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Temphaneal perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:ranger
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbye, Temph (Guest), 14-Aug-08 02:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Liluthiyan (Guest), 14-Aug-08 04:43 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Temph (Guest), 14-Aug-08 05:56 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Jayundar (Guest), 14-Aug-08 05:06 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Temph (Guest), 14-Aug-08 05:57 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Lyristeon, 14-Aug-08 06:36 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Temph (Guest), 14-Aug-08 06:54 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Tubnic (Guest), 14-Aug-08 06:56 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Goodbye, Ilmav (Guest), 23-Aug-08 11:22 PM, #9

Temph (Guest)Thu 14-Aug-08 02:53 PM

#70988, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

Well this is later than expected but it's hard doing things on a laptop that are normally easier on a desktop pc. Anyway, this guy was basically a comeback char for me, I tried a storm mariner savage before and things in the real world took me away. I figured I'd try again, so I rolled up Temph. He had his strengths and weaknesses, he's also the only second char I've had in a Cabal. I expect I'll roll something else not sure what, going to stay away from stormies for a while since it was almost 3 years before I rolled Temphaneal. Things changed as far fighting goes. Also made him chaotic, tried doing that to the best of my ability, I found it easy and hard at times depending on what was going on.

Imms: First char I've really had interaction with any of you, especially you Bae. Was hoping to get to hero and maybe obtaining your tat but just couldn't seem to get past 39. Kastellyn you're awesome as well, I was so frustrated when you held that ranger vs assassin tourney, you brought me back from deleting and I appreciate it. Imp, you're good, I liked what I saw from you. Not sure if you're the one that reinducted me into Outlander because I never expected to get back in anyhow.

Cabals: Outlander I'd have to say is pretty awesome, constant things to do especially if there are other Outlanders on. Enemies everywhere, it was pretty fun. I know I'll roll another one but it'll have to be a different char but don't know when I'll roll.

Scion: Always had fun fighting all of you. A lot of you could be called beasts but I won't go that far I just recently saw Kharnial's given animal, pretty beastly.

Fort: Had a couple interactions with some of you liked what I saw. Can't say much else because I don't know anything else.

Empire: Always fun defending against you all. Empire is still like I remember.

Tribune: Probably the best aspect of me logging on was whenever I fought any of you.

Nexus: Ran with a couple of you couple of times and seemed alright but other than that I can't say much.

As far as players go there is too many to thank and talk about so I'll just put a few of you down. Macha thanks for the induction and whatever you saw me, hope I didn't disappoint too much when I got kicked out. Purrtis not much I can say about you didn't interact with you too much, but thanks for the help you gave me. Jayundar, what can I say except jeeze, talk about an evil invoker, you sure can play the part. Liluthiyan always had fun when you were around, also appreciate the support you gave me when I was down and out. Renkaide, my brother of faith, , sorry I haven't seen you around always liked being around when you were. Always had fun interacting with you, a good char keep up the good work.

Anyhow I've talked enough, but I had to get this out while I was on a desktop pc. If I've forgotten any of you just post and I'll reply soon as I can.

Liluthiyan (Guest)Thu 14-Aug-08 04:43 PM

#70998, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Way to have heart and stick it out. I was glad to see you reinducted Just need to go out and fight some more, get pk savvy, get to know where to re-equip yourself and you'll really be rolling.

But I think having that dedication and heart to keep on fighting and con-die is the most important. Good luck with your next.

Temph (Guest)Thu 14-Aug-08 05:56 PM

#71002, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #2

Came so close to deleting so many times it's not even funny, but I knew I'd hate myself if I didn't stick it out so I did, and yea I gotta relearn where everything is, good stuff anyhow. Thanks for the interaction.

Jayundar (Guest)Thu 14-Aug-08 05:06 PM

#71000, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

You were fun, and thanks for playing along. Also, way to stick it out! The vast majority would have deleted in your situation, so I hope you don't regret any of the time you spent.

Here's to having even more fun with your next!

Temph (Guest)Thu 14-Aug-08 05:57 PM

#71003, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #3

Nah I don't regret any of the time I spent. Just gotta figure out what I'm gonna roll now...tried an invoker one time but didn't work, didn't have the patience to master it all.

LyristeonThu 14-Aug-08 06:36 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71006, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

I am the rotating door. I booted you and brought you back in. I could tell you were either new or hadn't played in a really long time. Outlander is a tough cabal to try to make it in if all the cylinders aren't clicking in time. Con dying a ranger is tough to do, so, good job for that. I have only played from a laptop in my recliner. It can be done. I refuse to be tied down to a pc.

Temph (Guest)Thu 14-Aug-08 06:54 PM

#71009, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #6

Well I'm used to a desktop pc so not to mention I was using telnet so I'd have to make sure I was typing what I needed to and it got frustrating because I couldn't see what I was typing and where I was going wrong. But yea I'd have to say Outlander is tough if you aren't in sync with your char and know where everything is, so on and so forth. As far as con dyin my ranger, well it helped throwing myself repeatedly at Tribune while they had defenders as well as getting hunted down by Soidel constantly. Have to admit I breathed easier when she finally got outta my range. That's another thing, it sucked having people who were around 10 ranks above me in my range. So that's another reason why I'll be straying from stormies for a bit.

Tubnic (Guest)Thu 14-Aug-08 06:56 PM

#71010, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #6

> I have only played from a laptop in my recliner. It can be done.

Damn right I have my laptop next to the hammock I've strung up in my apartment by the mini fridge and microwave <3 I'm just waiting for my metabolism to slow so I can go from 130 pounds to 300 overnight, yay.

Ilmav (Guest)Sat 23-Aug-08 11:22 PM

#71227, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry for killing you while you were naked so many times! Everytime we fought in fact... it made me feel really bad.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70893 Previous topic | Next topic