Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Qrtaw the Vanquisher of Adversaries" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70818
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 13-Aug-08 03:04 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70818, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Qrtaw the Vanquisher of Adversaries"

Wed Aug 13 03:03:22 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Qrtaw perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kreo (Guest)Wed 13-Aug-08 03:47 AM

#70819, "Now why did you do that? I liked Qrtaw.... n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

LhydiaWed 13-Aug-08 06:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70820, "Hrm."
In response to Reply #1

I did too, it was the most work I've ever spent working on skills and pking with a warrior. It was a great role, and really difficult roleplay in the beginning even if I wasn't talking to anyone and only communicating with emotes. I waited for induction for ~100 hours and finally got it, but after I did there came a string of Battle characters that I just couldn't stand being around and really made me not want to play Battle, so I didn't and won't again until the cabal is back where I'm used to decency wise. (Not that I'm any good at Battle mind you, I suck, or I'd attempt to make it better myself through action! I just didn't want the headache)

Chawk chawk!...or was that Krk krk now....seriously..who steals roleplay flat out and wins a role contest for it..bleh.

RuhktanshiWed 13-Aug-08 08:58 AM
Member since 06th Aug 2008
23 posts
#70826, "RE: Hrm."
In response to Reply #2

Bleh to you for fading out like that. You seemed to be doing great and doing your think. Lots of people noticed you were gone for too long and lots of grumbling pursued. Battle is not half as strong as it was for this one week or so when there were too many battle people, loads of them have just... vanished. Frown. You too. Well done though and GLYWN!

Ruhktanshi

Varvazi (Guest)Wed 13-Aug-08 10:57 PM

#70924, "You flatter yourself too much."
In response to Reply #2

I never interacted with your character once before rolling. Having you come up to me and use a thinly veiled OOC dig about copying you is lame. You've rolled some great characters and had some great rewards. How about appreciating that instead of being a crabby ass.

LhydiaThu 14-Aug-08 06:17 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#70948, "Dude."
In response to Reply #4

I spent 100 hours having never talked to anyone but Imms of the village. I used only emotes to communicate anything I wanted to say to anyone. I solo ranked and thought it was a pretty novel idea. Once I became a villager I started talking again. Before that time, I went around and only responded to tells and with yells with 'Chawk chawk chawk!' I'm sure it was annoying as hell.

I had already been receiving OOC tells IC from some awesome people, so I figured you were just another lame ass attempt at getting to me honestly. You walked up to me at the village, emoted at me without talking, said 'Krk krk krk!', I realized you weren't talking and were doing exactly what I just got through playing before I started talking, and just got super annoyed on top of what I already was. I said, 'Wow, I didnt know I had a twin brother.' Quit, never went back. Either way I was already plenty annoyed with my character before that, I just didn't want to put up with a me ripoff, even if you weren't.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70818 Previous topic | Next topic