Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ryldagh the Adept of the Astral" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70610
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 08-Aug-08 08:40 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70610, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ryldagh the Adept of the Astral"

Fri Aug 8 08:36:19 2008

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ryldagh perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:31
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:31

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TorakFri 08-Aug-08 08:50 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70612, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #0

Despite a decent role in the contest and a level 31 drow conjurer on the verge of devils, I kind of gave up the moment I found my sleek set (which I posted about on things I'd change in CF) which is by far the worst one to have. With a drow conjurer, just wouldn't be worth the frustration - especially with my lack of time with a newborn son.

I didn't really pk much and I hoarded the Avello books just like the conjurer who had them before me....made life a LOT easier - although I think it's a bit dumb you can't get better at those spells so you don't need the books after having them for so long. Just like any spell learning, what's wrong with someone who knows it after many hours of casting it to hand the book off to another conjurer? It's definitely not an overpowered set of spells.

As a random tidbit, I took student of wards hoping it'd make casting circles faster - it doesn't.

Probably not a big impact on anyone but if you feel like it, post away.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70610 Previous topic | Next topic