Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Cryso the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70584
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Aug-08 01:32 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70584, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Cryso the Commander of Warfare"

Thu Aug 7 13:31:06 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Cryso perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kreo (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-08 04:50 AM

#70602, "I wondered what happend to you, we did have some fun!"
In response to Reply #0

And I was stocking up spears there for a while thinking of you...

Cryso (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-08 08:56 AM

#70614, "RE: I wondered what happend to you, we did have some fu..."
In response to Reply #3

I'm glad you made kingpin ya punk. Was fun playing with you and chatting with you. Seen some of your fights and well, cut em up!

Gulkra (Guest)Thu 07-Aug-08 02:35 PM

#70587, "Never afraid to mix it up."
In response to Reply #0

Loved the risks you took. If you didn't remember, you beat the #### out of me 1(you) vs 2(Me and a Dwarf Mace) in the arena when I was younger.
Always awesome fighting with you.
MAKE ANODER RAGER

RuhktanshiFri 08-Aug-08 02:14 AM
Member since 06th Aug 2008
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70596, "RE: Never afraid to mix it up."
In response to Reply #1

Yup. This is not fun to see. You were doing very well. You were always enthusiatic about raids even as a defender and I saw some gutsy fights with you about. I'm sure the con was really low since our last talk about it. I hope you had fun in the village and I was really looking forward to see how you did at hero. It would be a totally different scenario with legacyx2 for you. Well I hope you've rolled up another applicant..already.

GLWYN!
Ruhk.

Cryso (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-08 08:51 AM

#70613, "RE: Never afraid to mix it up."
In response to Reply #2

Since the first time I played in the village with Dioka, I've always had enjoyment in the village. Yeah, its a simple path to take with the whole no preps and stuff but people really don't know how difficult a ragers life can really be. The ones that complain are the ones that get beat down, but never really see the ganks. One reason why I loved cryso and being a defender was just cause i could take a beating flee heal up and go right back at it in just two-five hours, then get beat down some more... Spear was a good spec for her... but I should have went with daggers or maybe even used light maces but hands was not the way to go with her... It was good for some tactics but I just didn't do enough damage at all. I just didn't expect that but maybe I should have. Oh, and you two always made it fun both my sisters of battle! muahahahahah kill more mages!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70584 Previous topic | Next topic