Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Peth the Warden of the Winds, Magi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70567
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 06-Aug-08 08:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70567, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Peth the Warden of the Winds, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Wed Aug 6 20:33:34 2008

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Peth perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:ranger
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:159

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IukulliWed 06-Aug-08 09:02 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
29 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70568, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Peth the Warden of the Winds, ..."
In response to Reply #0

I probably wasn't very popular with Peth, so I won't try to embellish my accomplishments. I rolled this char up after being completely frustrated as Aerlach with not being able to do a darn thing against outlanders on their turf. It turns out that being a ranger wasn't much better for my playing style, especially since I was constantly struggling to get back my wilderness familiarity. I had a few good fights, but most of my experiences with Outlanders and Ragers were not very much fun. They were all either super one-sided in my favor on my own terrain, or I took such a vicious beating I didn't even get a chance to flee.

I don't want to hear anybody whining about how I full looted them. I only did that to two people, who really deserved it in my opinion, and I had it done to me countless times. It is part of the game if people want to be assholes, and taking it personally only makes the game less fun. Besides, as a ranger I did pretty well with just a spear in most retrievals anyway, so I just laughed at the people who thought they were causing me some inconvenience.

Some past Tribunals I've done in recent history were Paskat, Zel, Iukulli, and Aerlach. I'm going to probably not focus on any more Tribunals in the future, and I'm really not going to try to Imm again. Not to slight the Immstaff or anything, they do a great job. I'm just not cut out for either anymore it seems.

Anyway, Fendril, you and Pissudin were two of the best magistrates in recent years. I hope you're both coming back in some incarnation.

Everybody else, take care. I am relocating to Canada in the very near future, and I don't think I will be doing much mudding for a long while.

Jayundar (Guest)Wed 06-Aug-08 09:09 PM

#70569, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Peth the Warden of the Winds, ..."
In response to Reply #1

I really liked Peth, even if we never really interacted outside of fighting. A lot of fun fights trying to prevent you from retrieving--I don't think either of us killed the other though?

I enjoyed Paskat a lot too, so I'm sad for the mud that you won't be playing for a while. Best of luck with your new life in Canada.

DaBull (Guest)Wed 06-Aug-08 11:32 PM

#70570, "Don't want to cause any problems, but what happened wit..."
In response to Reply #1

You were all excited to IMM again, I expected big things, then....

If you don't want to elaborate, that's cool, but I've always dug your characters. Even Paskat who looted the claw of the dracolich from my High Priest (DOH!).

Tlingit (Guest)Thu 07-Aug-08 08:16 AM

#70574, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Peth the Warden of the Winds, ..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for taking me to the mines and helping me get my croc.
Once I got Provost, I was just waiting every day for you to log on, and hoping you would become regular again, You were very active when you were on and I was hoping to see a Vindicator about. You were definatly willing to take on all comers from what I saw, and it seemed the stronger the outlander, the more you wanted to go after them. Good luck with your next char, and it's sad that it wont be a tribunal.

Fendril (Guest)Thu 07-Aug-08 10:28 AM

#70582, "I can't believe I didn't put two and two together..."
In response to Reply #1

I can't tell you how upset I was when Aerlach deleted. I loved having her around. Then, very shortly there after, I have a ranger wanting to be in the Blood Tribunal. You were never afraid to mix it up and I loved that about you. I agree with Tlingit, I liked the thought of you as a Vindicator, but I thought it miht be hard being a ranger carring two guards in the wilds. kinda kills the whole surprise thing. Well done on all acounts.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70567 Previous topic | Next topic