Subject: "Rage Delete [None] Sokka" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70560
Show all folders

Sokka (Guest)Wed 06-Aug-08 01:46 PM

#70560, "Rage Delete [None] Sokka"

I've deleted Sokka, and figured I'd just post instead of waiting for it to pop up.

I tried to get into her role, but I just couldn't. I had these ideas in the beginning, but somewhere along the way I realized that the character wasn't who she was supposed to be. I mean, there were some major flaws.

Deleting had nothing to do with resigning from the Tribunal. I actually really enjoyed being in the Tribunal, and then when my damn link dropped or something and I woke up attacking Uknorae in Galadon I realized that there was no way Sokka could remain in the Tribunal after so blatantly breaking the law. Although, Tlingit, I was very tempted to beg you to let me stay, but it just wasn't Sokka's way. After I resigned I had all these ideas about redeeming Sokka's internal sense of honor, etc., so I was semi-looking forward to the new twist on things. But deep down, I was bored of the character and couldn't stomach sticking with it.

I think I'm just not a warrior-type.

But this was my first Caballed character, so I enjoyed getting into the politics a little bit. I'm a moderate newbie in that I can usually get myself around just fine, but I'm still learning where to find those nice shinies. This character helped me get to know areas even better, and I got to interact with a lot of fun chars.

Any feedback or constructive criticism would be great, since I still have so much to learn. I might, just might, be the worst PK'er in the game.

My new character is already up and running, so I'll see you in the fields!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dream Reaper (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-08 12:44 AM

#70595, "Water Tribe!"
In response to Reply #0

You should really watch Avatar! Its an awesome show.

Tlingit (Guest)Wed 06-Aug-08 03:45 PM

#70561, "RE: Rage Delete [None] Sokka"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed like you could have been fun to have around, I left the decision up to you on what you thought was appropriate punishment (within reason) and you decided that leaving the spire was the only punishment you thought appropriate. I figured you were kind of newish with CF but that's ok, everyone has to start somewhere, you seemed fairly in a good mood in almost any instance, Even when you decided to leave the spire. You definatly could have found your way back in if you had tried. Have fun with your next, The way to go might be to make an explore char like a ranger/Shapeshifter/conjuror and systematically go through the area list with level appropriate areas and catalog in your mind the gear as you identify it, remembering where the nice regear/obtainable pieces are for each class. You will find you also have fun just looking at the areas, seeing the work the imms put into them and as you level more you'll see more and go through more areas. There are some cool things out there that will just make you laugh from time to time as you go through them. Best of luck with your next, and hope to see you again.

Sokka (Guest)Thu 07-Aug-08 08:43 AM

#70576, "RE: Rage Delete [None] Sokka"
In response to Reply #1

I try to stay in a good mood in general, and I make an effort not to get too upset if I lose gear. It seems to me that if you get upset over losing gear the game isn't that much fun. At least for people like me who get killed a lot.

I think the other trouble I had with this character is being neutral. It is easier for me RP-wise to play a good or evil character.

An explore character sounds like a good idea. I've been thinking of it for a while- I won't say what my new little character is, but it might just fit the bill

Thanks for the feedback!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70560 Previous topic | Next topic