Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Enakai the Eye, the Pointlessly Annoyi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70468
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-Aug-08 03:44 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70468, "(DELETED) [None] Enakai the Eye, the Pointlessly Annoying"

Sat Aug 2 15:42:07 2008

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Enakai perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Erelia (Guest)Tue 05-Aug-08 09:09 AM

#70539, "My long lost Enakai!"
In response to Reply #0

You attacked Tubby for fireballing you, you helped me rank, you knocked me out bajillions of times. I loved Enakai. Of course, nothing beats spamming blackjack/lullaby back and forth at eachother--It's a beautiful relationship.
Sorry I dropped off of the face of the earth, I saw some pk/exploration potential with us, or at least some enjoyable rp.

Gulkra (Guest)Tue 05-Aug-08 09:08 AM

#70538, "I had fun with you."
In response to Reply #0

You were a problem, in Gulkra's mind.
You'd held her or the Ragers one moment, then she'd see you blackjacking some Rager. Eventually, Gulkra made up in her mind that anyone with any kind of conflict like that was just as bad as an enemy, as you were confusing her. Probably some dark magi trick.
I decided to attack you in the Weald based on that you knifed what I was fighting--I hated doing it, because you were incredibly vulnerable to both the weapons and the attack, but it was Gulkra's thing. No harsh feelings, hopefully.
The fact that you still annoyed people after that title made me proud--And you stole my whole damn inventory .

Make another thief, go thug, knife more.

Kreo (Guest)Sun 03-Aug-08 01:54 AM

#70500, "Bah, another thief bites the dust..."
In response to Reply #0

Had some cool talks with you, to bad you didn't take me up on that offer. There'll be more in my goodbyes.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70468 Previous topic | Next topic