Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Jakziim Rivercreek the Grand Master o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70460
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-Aug-08 02:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70460, "(CON LOSS) [None] Jakziim Rivercreek the Grand Master of Artistry"

Sat Aug 2 14:13:00 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jakziim perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:359

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jakziim Rivercreek the Grand Mast..., Ruhktanshi, 06-Aug-08 03:57 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jakziim Rivercreek the Grand Mast..., Dave, 06-Aug-08 05:26 PM, #10
Reply That was fun, DaveT (Guest), 02-Aug-08 02:43 PM, #1
     Reply I forgot about Imms, DaveT (Guest), 02-Aug-08 02:49 PM, #2
     Reply RE: That was fun, Etielise (Guest), 02-Aug-08 03:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: That was fun, DaveT (Guest), 02-Aug-08 03:20 PM, #4
          Reply RE: That was fun, Etielise (Guest), 04-Aug-08 10:57 AM, #7
     Reply RE: That was fun, Mizfara (Guest), 02-Aug-08 03:38 PM, #5
     Reply RE: That was fun, Inger (Guest), 03-Aug-08 11:22 PM, #6
     Reply RE: That was fun, Silverpaw (Guest), 06-Aug-08 01:38 PM, #8
          Reply RE: That was fun, Dave, 06-Aug-08 05:35 PM, #11

RuhktanshiWed 06-Aug-08 03:57 PM
Member since 06th Aug 2008
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70562, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jakziim Rivercreek the Grand Mast..."
In response to Reply #0

We had a love-hate relationship. I can compliment you and say that I could never figure out from out fights or talks that you were this new. You did much better in our fights than you think. I actually had to worry about you off and on. Very solid. The last few times was a bit bitter when you and Asheg did the fiend + perma lag thing and I got looted by lowbies and then when you came with four imperials to raid when I was the only hero to defend, anger really got the better of me. I went link dead a little later, I would have liked to talk more but only could for a bit. GLWYN! See you in the fields.

Ruhk

DaveWed 06-Aug-08 05:26 PM
Member since 15th Aug 2007
34 posts
#70564, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jakziim Rivercreek the Grand Mast..."
In response to Reply #9

I really thought you were/are badass, as I am sure a lot of people do. Thanks for what you said. Most of the time fighting you, I hated it. I really felt like I could not do right against you, but retrospectively I learned a hell of a lot fighting you, especially how to fight as a bard and how to fight a bard.

I wish I had more time to play!!!!! Going from playing everynight to playing maybe twice a week really sucks! Anyways, keep it real and remember to have fun.

DaveT (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 02:43 PM

#70461, "That was fun"
In response to Reply #0

This is the first character that I have stuck out to con death. I am fairly new, been playing about a year and a half. I think I learned more with this character than any other. Seen much more things than I ever have in the past and fought classes that I had never fought before, it was a great learning experience.

Most of this chars life, I was finishing up college, well I graduated in may and started a new job two weeks ago, so hence the uninduction and decreased play time. I did not think I would have gotten a job so soon and was hoping to play more and perhaps try and get a vitality quest, but the job offer came very quick and it is with a great company and the pay is very good too. The point is, I now have to sleep when I would otherwise play. I will probably only be able to play sat/sun afternoons which sucks because after a week of inactivity I forget how to fight and the people you met and got to know last week are all ranking past you I bet.

I was hoping to go out on my own terms, hoping to go exploring one last time, so I was gathering some things for that when Macha popped up and waxed me. So that's how I went out.

Goodbyes:
Nexus: Sorry to leave you hanging, I was hoping Daasanel would step up and take my place. I thought I could last until the next vote.

Special thanks to all the vets that showed me stuff and had faith in me. Praeto and Grecken mostly. Also thanks to my homeys that did show up, Jiahe, Elas and Deigibe. Those are the ones I knew best, I liked you all.

I know I had no business being Rhyme. I don't know where any gear is and I don't know how to fight a lot of classes. I know I only got it because I was around a lot, so to all the haters, don't bother flaming me, I agree with you.

Heralds: You guys were doing all the cool things I wanted to be doing, so I latched on to you at the end, but you are all very good and I enjoyed playing with you.

Etielise, your RP is superb, you bring everyone around you up a level. Keep up the good work.

I like Cel too and Ryasyn, though I am glad you are a man again. It was very fun to tease you as a woman though.

Battle: You guys are all very tough. THe one that really stuck out for me was Inger though, she was super tough and super classy and would converse with me. I always liked talking to you, you were like a friend and an enemy, like that cartoon with the sheep dog and the wolf.

Oh, and one more thing, to Cagana or whatever your name was. Don't be a pest, I am not going to be your gear bitch, quit bugging people for gear you don't even need.

DaveT (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 02:49 PM

#70462, "I forgot about Imms"
In response to Reply #1

All of you are doing a great job behind the scenes.

I tried to stay below the radar for the most part.

Eshval still snatched me up once though, but she looked at me and let me go. I was very relieved.

What happened to Zesam?

I love your mortals, Twist. It is better when I am on your side though.

I would have liked to written more, I wrote that fable about Twist because he is the only one I know a little bit of history about.

Etielise (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 03:08 PM

#70464, "RE: That was fun"
In response to Reply #1

It wasn't you, it was me.

I'm really sorry I got you killed so much. Also kind of sorry I'm so infernally hard-to-get, but you made it into my role for trying, and I had a good time with you whenever you were around. Also, if you haven't already, I think you should submit your Twist/veil fable to the Lyceum. That was quality stuff.

Go, roll a Herald. Go!

DaveT (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 03:20 PM

#70466, "RE: That was fun"
In response to Reply #3

Hah! Don't worry about getting me killed. You took me to tons of places I had no idea how to get to and it was always fun.

As for being hard to get, I liked that. It really made have to think really hard to come up with new ways to hit on you.

Tell me how to submit that story and I will, hopefully I still have it backed up somewhere.

I have thought about rolling a herald given my situation, but while I still had some time, I rolled something that I had wanted to play for a while, so it will have to wait.

Etielise (Guest)Mon 04-Aug-08 10:57 AM

#70523, "RE: That was fun"
In response to Reply #4

I *THINK* the email is lyceum@carrionfields.com, but I can't log in and check right now. I learned my lesson about trying to play CF from work a couple days ago. It's a don't.

Anyway, rumors persist that the Lyceum will be updated someday, so I'm looking forward to seeing what would be included, and I really think that piece deserves a chance.

Mizfara (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 03:38 PM

#70467, "RE: That was fun"
In response to Reply #1

We didn't get to interact a lot, but you were pretty gutsy. Kudos on that.

btw, don't mud from work! Danger! Danger!

Inger (Guest)Sun 03-Aug-08 11:22 PM

#70514, "RE: That was fun"
In response to Reply #1

I liked your character too! I always liked how you were willing to have a conversation, and willing to fight. We actually came up at the same time. I remember getting so frustrated because you'd always get the sleep song off on me when we were in the lower ranks. Nice work! The one time that really impressed me by you was when I was in the inn trying to torment Eteliese without actually attacking her, and you stepped right into the RP. Glad you like the game and are getting to know it better. Good luck with your next!

Silverpaw (Guest)Wed 06-Aug-08 01:38 PM

#70559, "RE: That was fun"
In response to Reply #1

I was not trying to get you to constantly gear me but it's hard to stay IC and see how your doing the plan was for you to bring whatever it was than we could talk and see how you were doing. I cant reveal who I was and how I knew you till cagana dies but just know they knew you very well and you were a good friend of theres.
SO dont think for once second I desperatly need anything from you.
And try and soil the name if my char.

DaveWed 06-Aug-08 05:35 PM
Member since 15th Aug 2007
34 posts
#70565, "RE: That was fun"
In response to Reply #8

Sorry for pointing you out, but you were the last one to do this to me. Everytime someone that I didn't know would ask me for something when I had no real reason to help them/like them it really irked me because I have never asked for handouts like that. You weren't the only who did it to me.

The problem was, you had a plan for me to bring you whatever, but that was not in my plan at all. I don't really see how the two characters could relate and that was how I treated the situation with Jakziim. Jakziim didn't like people he didn't know. He certainly wasn't going to go out of his way for someone he didn't know (unless she was hot, but at this point of his life, maybe not even then).

My point is, just because you have planned something out in your head.. how the RP should go and whatnot, remember the other person doesn't have your playbook.

Once again, sorry if you thought I was trying soil your character, that wasn't my intent.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70460 Previous topic | Next topic