Subject: "Ierdikek is gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70454
Show all folders

XanthraillesSat 02-Aug-08 08:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#70454, "Ierdikek is gone."

Made this chacracter to explore a bit and relearn the game. Pretty much ended up as everyones song lackey. Can't really think of a single point where I actually had any fun playing this character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Man, that time in Velkyn., Lerzion (Guest), 04-Aug-08 08:04 PM, #10
Reply Psht, Kernagor (Guest), 02-Aug-08 09:36 PM, #8
Reply RE: Psht, Xanthrailles, 02-Aug-08 10:21 PM, #9
Reply Damn, Utha (Guest), 02-Aug-08 06:17 PM, #4
Reply Never thought of you as a song lackey..., Carintsei (Guest), 02-Aug-08 09:56 AM, #3
Reply RE: Never thought of you as a song lackey..., Xanthrailles, 02-Aug-08 06:33 PM, #7
Reply Look forward to your next., Myn (Guest), 02-Aug-08 09:11 AM, #2
Reply RE: Look forward to your next., Xanthrailles, 02-Aug-08 06:26 PM, #6
Reply RE: Ierdikek is gone., Mizfara (Guest), 02-Aug-08 09:04 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Ierdikek is gone., Xanthrailles, 02-Aug-08 06:20 PM, #5

Lerzion (Guest)Mon 04-Aug-08 08:04 PM

#70532, "Man, that time in Velkyn."
In response to Reply #0

What a horrible time for my resist to fall as I missed that assassinate on you. It was a perfect miss though with cutting your throat. Ah well, Krikar was a beast and that just ended badly. Good job, osrry it wasn't as much fun as you wanted it to be.

Kernagor (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 09:36 PM

#70487, "Psht"
In response to Reply #0

And you were just getting into your niche. Imperial bards are really powerful, I don't care what anyone says. Thanks for some of those crazy fights, and for not getting my corpse stripped clean. Current crop of imperials has been pretty cool about returning gear, sorry that your last death got raped by vultures =(

XanthraillesSat 02-Aug-08 10:21 PM
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#70493, "RE: Psht"
In response to Reply #8

I agree that they are pretty powerful. I think I'd found my niche, but I was still making stupid mistakes. Funny thing is that I died one time trying to get your gear back from a lowbie. The Outlander/Fortress combo got me as he was giving it to me. Boy did I feel stupid when that happened.

Utha (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 06:17 PM

#70475, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

From what I saw you were a rock solid pwning machine, and a shoo-in for warmaster. I am surprised you didnĀ“t enjoy yourself.

Carintsei (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 09:56 AM

#70458, "Never thought of you as a song lackey..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were an extremely capable bard, and never tried to hit you up for songs unless we were in a raid/retrieval situation. You also had great gear knowledge from what I saw - but I also never tried to take advantage of you there (except with questions about items I came across).

I know how it feels to be the guy dragged around to help others get stuff (I've had a couple defense shifters in my day), and I never want to do that to someone else. OOC - what fun is it to help someone kill a draogn for the 100th time?

I especially will miss you because during our play times there are tons of fort/outlander/villagers and so few Empire. I always knew that with you around we stood a chance.

Enjoy your next.

XanthraillesSat 02-Aug-08 06:33 PM
391 posts
#70478, "RE: Never thought of you as a song lackey..."
In response to Reply #3

Well bards are a funny thing. Once I started to get an understanding for the class I faired a little better. Then when I hit hero I took the time to starting prepping. My only real regret is not gearing more for mana.

Myn (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 09:11 AM

#70456, "Look forward to your next."
In response to Reply #0

Almost had me with the fiend. Everything had dropped and it was a strong one.

The lopsidedness of these cabal fights is comical at times. You and Krikar had my respect for the crap you trudged through. I cant help my play times but hopefully will even out a bit soon.

Add to the mix the lowbie looters that circle the cabals and it gets frustrating at times.

I can feel a Xanth. mage coming. Thats where you will excell as usual.

Take care.

XanthraillesSat 02-Aug-08 06:26 PM
391 posts
#70477, "RE: Look forward to your next."
In response to Reply #2

Cabal wars at the hero range is just ridiculous. When I leveled into hero range it was Krikar and I against damn near everyone. Though by the time I deleted there were regularly 5-6 imperials runnning around in a gang. A terrible vicious circle.

Mizfara (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-08 09:04 AM

#70455, "RE: Ierdikek is gone."
In response to Reply #0

I already told you this, but I really didn't want you to get cleaned out like that. It's a shame I'll almost certainly age die before those two vultures rank up.

XanthraillesSat 02-Aug-08 06:20 PM
391 posts
#70476, "RE: Ierdikek is gone."
In response to Reply #1

I don't blame the vultures. I've done the same thing numerous times. The class is great, but it just wasn't for me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70454 Previous topic | Next topic