Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nymeria the Mistress of Levitation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70295
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jul-08 07:55 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70295, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nymeria the Mistress of Levitation"

Sat Jul 26 15:12:14 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Nymeria perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for being AFK., Griz (Guest), 28-Jul-08 04:53 PM, #6
Reply RE: Thanks for being AFK., Nymeria (Guest), 29-Jul-08 09:52 AM, #7
     Reply Ya know.. this is a bad mind set., Griz (Guest), 29-Jul-08 01:07 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Ya know.. this is a bad mind set., Nymeria (Guest), 29-Jul-08 02:42 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nymeria the Mistress of Levitatio..., Nymeria (Guest), 26-Jul-08 08:56 PM, #1
     Reply Advice for next time, Rayihn, 26-Jul-08 09:05 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Advice for next time, Nymeria (Guest), 27-Jul-08 10:12 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Advice for next time, Nymeria (Guest), 27-Jul-08 10:15 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nymeria the Mistress of Levitatio..., Nico (Guest), 27-Jul-08 11:26 AM, #5

Griz (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-08 04:53 PM

#70333, "Thanks for being AFK."
In response to Reply #0

It was the only way I could sea a kill on a mage. =)

Heh. I had to take a shower.

Nymeria (Guest)Tue 29-Jul-08 09:52 AM

#70338, "RE: Thanks for being AFK."
In response to Reply #6

Yah I laughed after the thought because when we met again you went fleeing without a second thought.

Griz (Guest)Tue 29-Jul-08 01:07 PM

#70347, "Ya know.. this is a bad mind set."
In response to Reply #7

I didn't Go fleeing without a second thought.

Not all fights are won on the first encounter.

What I did do was flee to an room (one pace away) where I could herb and ambush you but you left and started taunting me when I clearly invited you to continue fighting me.

I never fight someone the same way twice if the first time didn't result in a win. I change weapons and tactics each time in order to find the most affective way. Sorry if such a concept is too hard for a class that revolves around murder target;bite;!;!;!.

Pardon me for being using a ranger in a fight on the eastern and then trying to move the fight to wilderness when it didn't work out for me.

I feel better about the afk kill now.

Nymeria (Guest)Wed 30-Jul-08 07:55 AM

#70348, "RE: Ya know.. this is a bad mind set."
In response to Reply #8

I did not continue the fight because aouko was taking me somewhere and by the time I could shapeshift into my bat to flyto you we were already from the forest. I wanted to show you the suprise of my bat seeing you even camo'd at night. But we will have many moer fights to come and I had more fun with my fights than sitting at the opposite end of the screen cussing till my face turned blue.

Nymeria (Guest)Sat 26-Jul-08 08:56 PM

#70300, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nymeria the Mistress of Levitatio..."
In response to Reply #0

I really want to apologize to those who I became close with and made a promise to keep on preserving balance. This day I tried at my role with the jaguar spirit but it did not turn out so well so I decided to end it before it got worse.

I had a blast with this char and hope to have many more in the realms. But the truth is I need a break from the nexus it grows monotinous and the isle is almost completely dead. To those who known me respond and I shall reply back with a farewell.

-Nymeria Snow

RayihnSat 26-Jul-08 09:05 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70301, "Advice for next time"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 26-Jul-08 09:05 PM

#1 - don't pick a name so obviously taken from a series. It's clearly stated in creation that this is against the rules. I would have liked to have gotten a name change on you but unfortunately I didn't catch it until you were about level 20 and I think even inducted in Nexus. Thank god you didn't have dire wolf form coming. *shudders* I genuinely had a hard time taking this character seriously because of your name choice.

#2 - Please try not to disrespect an imm like that. I'm sorry if it sucked, but there wasn't any other way I could have played what happened today out. Baer's entire life is about the light, protecting it, guarding it, advising it, and walking by its side. She does not care much about neutrals unless they're actively trying to follow her. She especially will not put up with them sassing her or saying bad things about her followers.

3# - Leveling is a part of the game. If you're going to be caballed, you're going to be expected to be an active participant of tha tcabal. It doesn't help when you log on for five minutes, try and find a group, can't, complain on CB about it, send up an annoyed pray about it, and then log off. There were days I considered having you removed off line from the cabal because of this type of presence. I will say in the last few days you had a better presence, and you were making efforts to retrieve and such, which is good.

Good luck on your next. May want to also consider not having a role next time that involves you seeking the death of your cabal imm. Especially if that cabal imm is me. I don't have much patience for it, honestly, as you probably noticed today.

Nymeria (Guest)Sun 27-Jul-08 10:12 AM

#70307, "RE: Advice for next time"
In response to Reply #2

Understood I merely wanted to change things up as things were starting to get a bit old. And about the name I did not realize it till after awhile and hoped someone would catch it soon. The prayers at the beginning were out of fustration Cf had that major crash and when I returned I could barely learn but I did make up for it and Jakziim and Auoko can back me up on this with putting myself on the line for countless retrievals and helping new balanced chars in hopes that they would one day side with the nexus.

- I am sorry for the name-choice, the countless prayers and even the last bit to my role. But with each decision and outcome it makes me stronger so you could secretly laugh about my past chars or see the improvement being made.

Nymeria (Guest)Sun 27-Jul-08 10:15 AM

#70308, "RE: Advice for next time"
In response to Reply #3

And one more thing I was not that stupid or new to not know that A God or Goddess could not be killed but the thing with this chars was flaws, how could she rise above them and make it to the top. So that people can see her different than others and it worked well enough for the time being except the time with Baer. I knew you well enough from past experiences...to know that there was no way in hell you'd take one any disrespect from me and two me trying to seek the impossible task of destroying you. I had my role mapped out in the sense that hatred would turn to mutual understanding and from their who knew. But I hit a bump and even after loosing my voice wish I never had deleted as I could have still made the best out of her.

Nico (Guest)Sun 27-Jul-08 11:26 AM

#70310, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nymeria the Mistress of Levitatio..."
In response to Reply #1

Nymeria,

Thanks for all the help and travels. I know I will certainly miss you - your knowledge, poise, balance and fearlessness will be difficult to replace. Thanks for showing me the way.

Nico

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70295 Previous topic | Next topic