Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Jhengar the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70186
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 24-Jul-08 08:34 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70186, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Jhengar the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Jul 23 16:23:00 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Jhengar perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:199

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Le sigh. My autodelete curse strikes again., Treebeard1 (Guest), 24-Jul-08 11:26 AM, #1
     Reply Cool char, never interacted as this char..., Kreo (Guest), 25-Jul-08 05:22 PM, #2
     Reply Nice Job, Kastellyn, 25-Jul-08 05:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Nice Job, Inger (Guest), 26-Jul-08 12:43 PM, #4
     Reply Thank you for the kind words, Treebeard1 (Guest), 28-Jul-08 11:11 AM, #5
     Reply Tough Guy, Ruhktanshi (Guest), 31-Jul-08 12:06 AM, #6
          Reply Thanks Ruhk., Treebeard1 (Guest), 01-Aug-08 12:35 PM, #7

Treebeard1 (Guest)Thu 24-Jul-08 11:26 AM

#70248, "Le sigh. My autodelete curse strikes again."
In response to Reply #0

This time, though, it wasn't due to playing another char. Work has been, to use a local phrase, hella busy, and that plus a new ladyfriend = no time for CF - which is bizarre to me - I haven't logged for weeks, and I'm not missing it much.

Jhengar was a lot of fun. The role was a little crazy, and I don't think it went over like I'd hoped it would. I've never had a svirf pincerspec, so I thought I'd try my hand - I like to think I was a little more than a roadbump.

Specific goodbyes are going to be a bit rough - Inger, Rhuk, drowassn, Ysal, Kasty, Yean, thanks for the Rites - I sorta felt like things were pre-determined going in, but I understood - 2 tatt'd, rc winners are a bit more appealing than a dopey svirf.

I hope to come back when things quiet down - I haven't even been on aim much, but if any of you are lookin for me, its Treebeard55, or sameyer23 at yahoo.com

Treebeard/Jhengar, AKA
Gondrak/Thoric/Doriach/Ortmaraak/many many many more.

Kreo (Guest)Fri 25-Jul-08 05:22 PM

#70282, "Cool char, never interacted as this char..."
In response to Reply #1

But I've always liked your chars.

KastellynFri 25-Jul-08 05:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70283, "Nice Job"
In response to Reply #1

The Rites are never predetermined, just FYI. Might look that way from the outside, but if you go in there and just clean house, you'll probably get Commander (unless to totally hose up the Test of Wits).

Glad to see you're still playing; I hadn't seen you for a while, and I do like your characters. See you when RL gives you a breather!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

Inger (Guest)Sat 26-Jul-08 12:43 PM

#70293, "RE: Nice Job"
In response to Reply #3

Hey, you did awesome in the rites. You really surprised me when you beat me. I mistakenly think I underestimated you. Very bad move on my part. Awesome job! Sad that you auto'd. I liked your char lots.

Treebeard1 (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-08 11:11 AM

#70330, "Thank you for the kind words"
In response to Reply #3

I've always enjoyed interacting with you Kasty, both your morts and Immorts. Your words are most appreciated.

Same gos to Inger and the rest of you who took the time. I really do appreciate it.

See you in the fields.

Ruhktanshi (Guest)Thu 31-Jul-08 12:06 AM

#70402, "Tough Guy"
In response to Reply #1

I heard of a lot of people underestimating you and getting axed. Tough Guy. You were a blast to have around in the rites and add flavor to it. Too bad you faded out. Maybe next time we'll get to hang out more.

Ruhk.

Treebeard1 (Guest)Fri 01-Aug-08 12:35 PM

#70438, "Thanks Ruhk."
In response to Reply #6

I hope you get over your nightmares

I enjoyed having you around quite a bit - a fearsome bard with solid arpee - though I knew I'd get housed in the Rites.

Well done, hopefully I'll be rolling something again in the next few weeks.

Treebeard/Jhengar.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70186 Previous topic | Next topic