Subject: "Deleted, no more imperials for me" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70111
Show all folders

Grashen Yipsao (Guest)Mon 21-Jul-08 12:09 PM

#70111, "Deleted, no more imperials for me"

I made the assy to try to get back into the game because I got the itch. I figured empire because it looked like the cabal was in the ####ter and fort/outlander are just overflowing with players. I expected an uphill battle, but it's been a little silly as to the extent.

I played Yipsao until I got overpowered and pked by ragers, cleaned out becaues I died near Galadon and then demoted for it. I thought maybe I was having a rough time because of the class and me being rusty.

So then I made Grashen, got empowered and was going along fine. Still rusty, still getting overpowered in fights I shouldn't have really. My level of suck is at an all time high for me, which wasn't helping my frustrations. I really felt like I was in an uphill battle every time I logged on just to retrieve even if there was no one in range with what the defenders were capable of doing, then to have my cabal/patron imm kick my legs out from under me at the same time over an honest mistake. It was just too much on top of losing all the time.

Cabal imm I don't think you were out of line or out of character at all. I don't begrudge you, but you're at about an 8, maybe stay at about a 5-6 at least until the cabal isn't the ####ing punching bag of the over populated fortlander.

Peace.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BajulaMon 21-Jul-08 11:19 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70119, "I hear ya but..."
In response to Reply #0

I had decided to quit recently after getting ravaged where I should have had it hands down. Now I am thinking maybe I just needed more rust knocked off me than I believed. I mean a little before I deleted I give some newbie a long talk about "just don't delete - drag it out and you'll learn alot, sure you'll get your teeth kicked in constantly, but it'll be worthwhile if you look at it as a learning experience." Okay so I look at my words and decide I can choke them back down and they won't taste THAT bad. Heh. Anyway so long as it's maybe no more imperials okay more power to ya. If you are looking to get out of the game ... think about it a little more first. Your little message up there just helped me be willing to face the upcoming beat downs I thought I'd throw something at you that might help. Just treat it like you are playing a new mud that is just remarkably similar to the one you had played, but still have loads to learn. At least as a side effect it will make you more cautious in pk, upping survival chances Hehe.

Roll up another and con kill it no matter what man, trust me on this,
when you totally quit giving a crap about it and your GOAL is con death it all becomes a twisted sort of fun. Wait that's not right, maybe more like fun becomes FUN!!!

Okay there is my two cents, do with it what you want.

Minvil (Guest)Mon 21-Jul-08 01:23 PM

#70112, "RE: Deleted, no more imperials for me"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our skirmishes/fights, for what its worth. Too bad I didnt see what went down all of a sudden. Must have happened right after our last scrap.

Grashen (Guest)Mon 21-Jul-08 03:14 PM

#70114, "RE: Deleted, no more imperials for me"
In response to Reply #1

I liked fighting you too. A lot of fun back and forth fighting as well as banter.

Short version of what happened. I went into the woods, I got my #### pushed in. Fin.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #70111 Previous topic | Next topic