Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69884
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 11-Jul-08 12:40 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69884, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate"

Fri Jul 11 00:37:30 2008

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Soidel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You beat my ass, Gulkra (Guest), 07-Aug-08 11:33 AM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate, Mizfara (Guest), 11-Jul-08 12:48 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate, Cyruil (Guest), 11-Jul-08 01:18 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate, Lyristeon, 11-Jul-08 01:43 PM, #3
               Reply That makes me wonder..., Fendril (Guest), 11-Jul-08 05:33 PM, #4
               Reply RE: That makes me wonder..., Lyristeon, 11-Jul-08 05:42 PM, #6
               Reply RE: That makes me wonder..., Ixilth (Guest), 13-Jul-08 03:01 AM, #9
                    Reply I'll save it for my thread. NT, Fendril (Guest), 13-Jul-08 07:22 AM, #10
               Reply Just FYI, Dwoggurd, 11-Jul-08 05:34 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Just FYI, Lyristeon, 11-Jul-08 05:43 PM, #7
                    Reply That being true..., Daevryn, 11-Jul-08 09:22 PM, #8

Gulkra (Guest)Thu 07-Aug-08 11:33 AM

#70583, "You beat my ass"
In response to Reply #0

Nicely that one time.
Too bad I'm a perpetual whiner, eh? Nobody ever seems to take note of the perpetual drinking, or how somebody would act after losing and being drunk. No. Never.

I liked you, and you SO deserved that immxp for a cool tell.

Mizfara (Guest)Fri 11-Jul-08 12:48 AM

#69885, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry dude.

I wasn't able to respond to your question (re: the looting) on Dio's since we can't post anonymously there. I only took your unholy and one other weapon, because I wasn't sure which one was the unholy. Some low-ranking non-Fort folks were around, so I'm assuming they're the ones who looted you.

Cyruil (Guest)Fri 11-Jul-08 01:18 PM

#69888, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate"
In response to Reply #1

I snatched an axe as well, looking for the unholy. When it wasn't and I couldn't remove the taint, I saced it. Think that was the only time I ever saced someones gear, sorry about that but I couldn't return such an evil item.

LyristeonFri 11-Jul-08 01:43 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69889, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Soidel the Evil Incarnate"
In response to Reply #2

I watched this whole thing and Miz and Cyr are speaking the truth. It was plain to see that they were after your unholy. Nothing else. A couple of other weapons got picked up in the fray by them, but, no armor. I was watching you and Miz, so, if anything else was taken, it was by someone I wasn't watching.

Fendril (Guest)Fri 11-Jul-08 05:33 PM

#69890, "That makes me wonder..."
In response to Reply #3

Because what happened in Galadon just after made me think someone you would be watching did it...

LyristeonFri 11-Jul-08 05:42 PM
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69892, "RE: That makes me wonder..."
In response to Reply #4

It was just a random snoop. If Soidel wishes to state what he did after he died, that's up to him.

Ixilth (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-08 03:01 AM

#69914, "RE: That makes me wonder..."
In response to Reply #4

You think ole' Ixi looted the dark knight? I did not, though in truth if I had found the corpse I probably would have. I lost several sets of nice gear to Soidel, taken in her words 'becuase I made her life difficult". I as a player hate the full loot, but once it happens to you so many times, you almost feel you have to get some payback when that person falls. And I say lost several sets of gear to Soidel, you know Ix, it was Soidel, an probably two or three other Tribunals, plus all their guards, I'm a bit suicidal about the Spire. But I had hoped you all would at least respect Ix's heart in always attacking, no matter how many of you there were to fight. You didnt, your lackies full looted me everytime I fell in Galadon, and so yes, had I found her corpse, her gear would have been dust in the wind.

Fendril (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-08 07:22 AM

#69915, "I'll save it for my thread. NT"
In response to Reply #9

NT

DwoggurdFri 11-Jul-08 05:34 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
#69891, "Just FYI"
In response to Reply #3

If I'm an AP I will care more about my big unholy than anything else.
If you take only my unholy it is much worse than if you take everything else (including pies) but leave the unholy.

So, basically, when my unholy is looted you can't make it any worse even if you full loot as well.

LyristeonFri 11-Jul-08 05:43 PM
1282 posts
#69893, "RE: Just FYI"
In response to Reply #5

Of course. I think the other gear didn't matter. I think the object of an AP is to keep their unholy. I also think the object of any AP's enemy is to destroy the unholy.

DaevrynFri 11-Jul-08 09:22 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69897, "That being true..."
In response to Reply #5

If I'm an A-P, I expect that if I die my unholy will be destroyed. I'll be happy to get it back if I can, but I will be surprised to do so. I don't think I've ever played an A-P who died where his enemies could loot him and NOT lost my unholy.

As an enemy character, I've never let an A-P keep their unholy if I could help it.

So I would say that even though I would rather have the unholy and lose everything else, it's not what I expect or consider ####ish behavior.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69884 Previous topic | Next topic