Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ilmav Dobluth Shebali the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69802
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 06-Jul-08 09:16 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69802, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ilmav Dobluth Shebali the Battle-Scarred, Sheathed Blade"

Sun Jul 6 21:12:38 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ilmav perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:52

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Koe (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 09:36 AM

#69829, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ilmav Dobluth Shebali the Ba..."
In response to Reply #0

Just didn't see any future for this character... you have sheathed blades that have been sheathed blades for like 2 months and no one really seemed to be getting promoted at all. Also, having to gather 100 gold to go from bloodoath to sheathed blade just seemed a bit over the top to me. I REALLY loved this character, but I guess there just aren't enough players anymore to make Empire work well. Thanks to the Imms for the Role contest and the promotion to Sheathed Blade. Thanks to Mharr for the fun fights. Sorry to Temphaneal for somehow always killing you naked. Later.

Me sucky (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 03:10 PM

#69849, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ilmav Dobluth Shebali the Ba..."
In response to Reply #1

I suck a lot at CF (never found wands) and get pked all the time, but getting 100 gold is pretty easy. There are several chests that a level 30ish could get to that is worth 4-5 gold a pop. Also selling stuff is pretty easy now. I usually have 100,000 coppers on my characters before they reach level 25. I do that because I want the commerence xps for solo ranking and edges.

IsildurWed 09-Jul-08 04:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69850, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ilmav Dobluth Shebali the Ba..."
In response to Reply #2

I probably wouldn't go about it the same way you describe, but I agree that 100 gold for a lvl 37 warrior shouldn't be a big deal.

You want annoying? Try watching your donations drop by 25 or 50 gold a pop each time you promote someone beneath you.

Koe (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 04:23 PM

#69853, "Talking about a level 15, not 37..."
In response to Reply #3

Yes... at 37 it was really easy and I had a lot more than 100 gold in donations. Even at 15 I wouldn't call it super hard, just had to be ready to take advantage of game crashes. It was hardly the deal breaker, was just a surprise to be told to have 100g as a bloodoath.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69802 Previous topic | Next topic