Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Takezenallan the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69403
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-Jun-08 05:36 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69403, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Takezenallan the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate"

Tue Jun 24 05:32:45 2008

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Takezenallan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:219

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tak (Guest)Tue 24-Jun-08 04:23 PM

#69411, "This was a fun character."
In response to Reply #0

From rollup, I really enjoyed the roll of this character, which is rare for me.

Of course, I think I was too lazy to actually write the role I was playing until hero.

This char was supposed to be a "get back into cf after a really long break" character. And in that it succeeded.

Unfortunately, playing a warrior with 700 hp at hero in pk takes a certain...panache...that after the week long downtime I just could not regain. Cf came back up and I just didn't feel a desire to log on and play. When I finally did, intending to just delete, I dropped right back into my role which was surprising and fun. And then I had some pk moments where I *KNEW* what I was doing was wrong/slow. I was mis-typing, I was doing all sorts of things wrong. Decided to call it and move on to the next.

I had a whole lot of fun with this character because of his interactions, and how much a 700 hp iron vuln warrior can teach you about how to pk, and how NOT to pk.

Sorry if I can't remember specific people now, it's been a few busy weeks since I was active. I know there were a number of people I wanted to personally thank, but I can't remember their names.

Ahh well.

Had fun. Have fun. See ya.

Koolchi (Guest)Tue 24-Jun-08 06:00 PM

#69415, "RE: This was a fun character."
In response to Reply #1

Dude...You will be missed alot. You have no idea how much I miss you right now. Loved to explore with you. I loved dueling with you but I get bored easily, so no offense to that one time when we did it. Rest of the we were cool. GLWYN

ZenTue 01-Jul-08 02:38 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2007
61 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69628, "RE: This was a fun character."
In response to Reply #2

Seemed cool enough when I was interacting with him, with all but one character. I attempted my first necro and first tribunal, and you basically tried to get me blackballed from the cabal before I even got in, when I had done nothing at all to warrant it.

You wasted 20 hours of my life, and to a certain extent I can see how an elf wouldn't want a necromancer tribunal, but in the future perhaps consider how the player behind the character feels about IC character assassination without any merit.

Thanks.

Takez (Guest)Wed 02-Jul-08 12:15 PM

#69653, "Not from my view, ooc or ic."
In response to Reply #3

First, you said I assassinated you because you were evil, and without any merit.

Yes. Takez was an elf, and my goal with him was to start him out as completely 100% unwilling to give a positive nod/ok/recommendation to any evil.

Though I didn't live up to it. There was at least one evil who was so knowledgable, and seemed so on top of his game that Tak could not in good conscience hold back a recommendation.

As for what happened to you, it wasn't without merit.

He was convinced you were killing citizens of the city he was watching. (ooc, at first, I understand there wasn't 100% proof of this, and you MIGHT not have been doing so at first, but ic Tak was convinced)

So, being a haughty elf, and you being a vile, once I learned from you that you wanted to be a magistrate, he told you that Magistrates are 100% FORBIDDEN from killing mobs in protected cities.

So what do you do when I tell you that?

Start to kill mobs in voralian.

Sure, you had a rational sounding explanation on why a lawful necro would want to do so. BUT, it was 100% against the rules of the Spire.

So, I sent a scroll to tribunal saying that here is an applicant who after being told about the rules of life for a magistrate, consciously and with full knowledge decided to break those rules.

Look at it from Tak's perspective.

If you weren't willing to follow the rules of a magistrate's life while an applicant...and even chose to knowingly break those rules...how can he believe you will follow the rules when you are a magistrate?

no offense....but...

"when I had done nothing at all to warrant it." is f-ing bullhocky. And you know it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69403 Previous topic | Next topic