Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Leshene the High Sorceress of the Ar..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69271
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Jun-08 10:20 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69271, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Leshene the High Sorceress of the Arcane"

Wed Jun 18 22:17:25 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Leshene perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:106

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Seyriannia (Guest)Sun 22-Jun-08 09:33 PM

#69372, "Was dissapointed you left!"
In response to Reply #0

I had waited a time to speak again with you. But such happens. I did end up finding another but now my times are falling through as I cant gurantee a date for anything at the moment.

YeanSun 22-Jun-08 03:33 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69361, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Leshene the High Sorceress of th..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, never had a Herald and wanted to check the cabal out from a mortal standpoint, when RL took a toll and I had to delete. The events planning stuff wasn't really my thing, and I'm sure those that asked me to organise gatherings and stuff could tell :p I did enjoy the whole concept behind the cabal though, it was really much cooler than I ever imagined. Also on a good day when people dropped by the Inn and were willing to interact..that was what kept the char going and things fun as a Herald.

Been awhile since I last played this char and I've forgotten many names. Thanks Iunna for the induction, chats and other cool stuff. If you want a reply, just drop a note.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69271 Previous topic | Next topic